Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested (29894 Views)

6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3 / Davido & Friends At The Beach Celebrating His 28th Birthday & Partying Together / DJ Olu And Chime Found Dead In Their Car (Davido's Friends) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by ninocia18(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by joystickextend1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
nah wah o
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Handsomebeing(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigeria. What a crap of a country.
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Unsad(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
Beginning to have a second thought bout these things , the friends and driver acted on whose orders or Davido lives his life that recklessly? I hope he truely doesn't have a hand in the fellas death. I would be hurt
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by 4rty(f): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Sleyanya1:
sad

Somebody must have to pay the price. God forbids that I be a Victim by association. angry sad
My dear that's why we need to associate with our class forget being called big boys or big girls because oke na ngwere maa mmiri oko ngwere o ga akokwa oke?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Goldenboy7(m): 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Money Is Speaking I Wil Kuku Talk My Own
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by josielewa(m): 2:42pm On Oct 17, 2017
you guys above lack sense...davido ordered them to take tagbo to the hospital...the driver and dat busari just dropped him and abandoned him...they are the one at fault not davido....they should havr stayed and not hurriedly left the hospital...well wetin concern me sef...pple should know abt something b4 spewing rubbish...
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by mekuso89(m): 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
ugofr:
Chai, obele mmadu Ka ogaranya Ji agho mgbo.
you are truly nwafo igbo #Respect

1 Like

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by GGirll: 2:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
I'm not surprised...now we know better...besides what is the autopsy result n cause of deaths of Dj Olu n friend Chime? Why is d result still not yet out?
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by ivolt: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stupid policemen,
when does it become a crime to help a sick man to the hospital?
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by majamajic(m): 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
hmm

WHEN RAT GO SWIMMING WITH AGAMA LIZARD !!!
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Sleyanya1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
4rty:
My dear that's why we need to associate with our class forget being called big boys or big girls because oke na ngwere maa mmiri oko ngwere o ga akokwa oke?

True. Especially in this country, where our intelligence and justice systems are inefficient.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by tbagjames(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
esthel:
They could be found guilty of Tagbos murder, ommission to do what was right in itself is a crime.
Under which law? There are elements to proving murder. For example, the death must have been caused by the suspects to ground a conviction.
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by tbagjames(m): 2:53pm On Oct 17, 2017
esthel:
They could be found guilty of Tagbos murder, ommission to do what was right in itself is a crime.
Under which law. There are elements to proving murder. For example, the death must have been caused by the suspects to ground a conviction.
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Arelyn: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stating the obvious, this is how everything will pan out...They are the last contact with the late Tagbo, Then obviously they will be the last to be sorted from the mess and that's if they are not being roped in by powers that be...
LESSON: don't be too gullible to be easily sent on errands
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Afamed: 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
When they do not have up to N30 billion in their account. All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. #caseclose.
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by blaqroy: 2:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigeria never loved us,because they don't have names abi,God punish my enemies
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Ilefoaye(m): 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Edumare punish poverty
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by DJInfluence: 2:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
How can leaving someone in the Hospital be an offence? There must be something else we are not being told. Assuming they left him in his car, then i would have understood, but once they took him to the hopistal, what are they supposed to do? Are they doctors?. And why are the poor being arrested? What is the offence of the Driver apart for being poor?
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why did they drop him at the hospital. Why didn't they just allow him die at the party.

And why didn't they go with Davido in the first place.

These questions are begging for answers
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by ericmor: 3:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
lonelydora:
Police is working. grin

SARS should be taught there's a difference between being a yahoo boy and having yahoomail app on your phone. This is 21st century for crying out loud.

they know, u just have to express urself and be clean but no follow dem do gra gra o

1 Like

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by ericmor: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
josielewa:
you guys above lack sense...davido ordered them to take tagbo to the hospital...the driver and dat busari just dropped him and abandoned him...they are the one at fault not davido....they should havr stayed and not hurriedly left the hospital...well wetin concern me sef...pple should know abt something b4 spewing rubbish...

(davido ordered them to take tagbo to the hospital) ur words but i can't see where u wrote he asked them to stay back or return back after dropping him. but they are his employees n only acting to their oga instruction

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:09pm On Oct 17, 2017
ugofr:
......Nne I love you for this statement....inshort May my nsunsu ONU fall on you....Ihe i kwuru bu eziokwu yi naked

1 Like

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
IPassYahoo:
Davido was truly innocent that's why he was freed.... Davido is not bigger than Dasuki that is in kuje.... so make una know tok say na money dey do the work
stop being ignorant. there is a difference between NPF dealing with you and Buhari dealing with you. Buhari is dealing with Dasuki and if Buhari deals with even Dangote,he would be behind bars. the president and EFCC is different from Nigerian Police Force. Federal government case is different from ordinary police case

4 Likes

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by PierreDeFermath(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
josielewa:
Davido's money is as well working on your thinking. God punish poverty,if you are rich,kill a human being and people will find ways to prove you innocent. No wonder why our politicians keep looting billions cos people like you will always say they are innocent and its all political.
Money must be made in this nation and one would go away with anything and people would still praise you and say you are innocent no matter what evil you do. Money,money,money,money must be made. I'm beginning to realise how Nigerians think. and i got to realise money is everything in Nigeria
Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
DJInfluence:
How can leaving someone in the Hospital be an offence? There must be something else we are not being told. Assuming they left him in his car, then i would have understood, but once they took him to the hopistal, what are they supposed to do? Are they doctors?. And why are the poor being arrested? What is the offence of the Driver apart for being poor?
......Bro...what they did is a big problem in a murder case...you can't bring somebody perhaps you are rushing to the hospital to save his life inside the hospital parking lots, abandon him in his car and zoom off with another car.....the question is since you are rushing him to the hospital whether dead or alive....why not follow the process to the last report which is the Doctor that should probably in the waiting area announce that he has kicked bucket?.....that means that their motive towards bringing him to the hospital was not naturally spirited because as friends they ought to stick with him until he is confirmed dead but they didn't even come close to the hospital building rather zoomed off with another car parked outside possibly they came with two cars

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Kendroid: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
Welcome to NIGERIA where the POOR are Arrested while the RICH are brought in for Questioning! cry

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by Gidoka(m): 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
ugofr:

Omalicha,..... oyoyo nwa

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by akraym(m): 3:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
IPassYahoo:
Davido was truly innocent that's why he was freed.... Davido is not bigger than Dasuki that is in kuje.... so make una know tok say na money dey do the work
Dasuki. I hope you know Dasuki's case is different. Buhari is interested in Dasuki case. So who's he gonna bribe

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by SLOVFO(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
ugofr:

Eziokwu ka igkwuru ada mara nma

1 Like

Re: Davido's Friends And Driver Still In Police Custody, Two More Arrested by enemyofprogress: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Chei pooriness is a cause

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' / Kunle Afod, His Wife And Their 4 Sons Rock Matching Outfits / Davido Deletes CCTV Videos Of Tagbo's Last Night From Instagram. Shares New Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.