Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

8 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Export Business Today. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 8 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Export Business Today. (410 Views)

8 Reasons The eNaira Could Fail In Nigeria / Freelancing: Why Nigerians Should Start Today / 8 Reasons Why 90% Of Nigerians Fail In Online Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Export Business Today. by raymondhill: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
1. You can start your export business on small or large scale.
Export business can be started in your living room. All you require is an internet connection, proper knowledge and source of commodities which you intend to export, and sound knowledge on the export business. You can get the export knowledge from attending trainings, seminars and buying of ebooks from international trade consultants and experts.
In the international trade market, we have small-scale importers who are basically retailers. They usually buy small quantities packaged in boxed and shipped by air to them. There are other buyers who may order for your products in containers and receive it in their countries by ship. Any order can come your way as soon as you start your own export business.
2. You can discover low-cost ways to market and promote your products to overseas market.
As you begin your journey into the world of exporting, you will discover various strategies through which you can market your products and services. These strategies may cost you little or nothing. It may be as easy as just filling a form and you are connected to an order.
3. You can earn thousands of dollars on a monthly or regular basis from 1 or 2 commodities once you gain mastery of the market.
You can earn huge foreign exchange for yourself, business and family. As a rule, I always tell my students to focus on a maximum of seven commodities to export. It gives you the opportunity to master all you need to know about these commodities, how and where to source them and their packaging strategies. In most cases, one or two of these commodities may become a huge money spinner.
I recall a case of a former student who got involved in the export of several commodities. In a short while, he focused on charcoal export and he made huge profits from that. Another student focused on pepper and split dried ginger and that was his goldmine.
4. You can market your products and services through the internet, direct mail, regular mail, fax, phone, twitter, facebook and b2b online platforms.
With my over 20 years experience international trade, I have seen a lot transformation especially in the area of accessing buyers and marketing to them. It has become easier with the years. You can now access genuine buyers via the internet if you follow the tried and tested strategies.
5. You can export several agricultural commodities like palm kernel, moringa seeds, coconut, shea nuts, peanuts, cashew nuts, orange peels, ginger, pepper, kola nuts, grape fruit, pawpaw, pineapples, garlic, mushrooms, onions, ox gallstones, etc
6. You can also export charcoal, precious stones, metals, industrial minerals, handicrafts, finished products, etc.
7. There are countries, who are seriously searching for commodities in your countries and are willing to buy from you at competitive prices to satisfy their demands.
The law of demand and supply is a global phenomenon. What you may find in abundance in your country, may be in great demand in another country. When you join the right network of international traders, you will connect with those who need your commodities and are ready to pay for it. But, you have to be wary of scammers or un-serious buyers. Over the years, I have discovered many of their tricks and have been able to overcome them successfully. I have also helped many of my past students and ebook subscribers to do the same.
8. You can, with expert advice, easily access thousands of potential overseas buyers to export your products to.
You cannot just jump on the internet and grab buyers for your product in a wink of an eye. You need to understand the techniques of accessing genuine buyers with ease. Getting the proper knowledge or information can save you from a lot of hassles and mistakes. Follow expert advice, save money and maximize your profits.
To learn more, you can order for our agro-export ebook package.
In the over 130 page ebook, you,’ll learn about:
- Small Scale and large scale export.
- Various agricultural commodities which you can export from Nigeria to overseas countries.
- How to price your commodities for the international market.
- How to verify your buyers.
- How to detect fraudulent buyers.
- How do laboratory analysis for your products.
- How to write persuasive, compelling and export order generating letters to overseas buyers.
- The export documentation process.
- How to use INCOTERMS 2010 for a successful export business.
- How to get paid with ease by your overseas buyers.
- How to access over 100,000 genuine buyers that you can do business with ease.
- And many more
To order for the export ebook package, call 08058174532

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Export Business Today. by tectonotimes: 3:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
raymondhill:
Export business can be started in your living room. All you require is an internet connection, proper knowledge and source of commodities which you intend to export, and sound knowledge on the export business. You can get the export knowledge from attending trainings, seminars and buying of ebooks from international trade consultants and experts.
In the international trade market, we have small-scale importers who are basically retailers. They usually buy small quantities packaged in boxed and shipped by air to them. There are other buyers who may order for your products in containers and receive it in their countries by ship. Any order can come your way as soon as you start your own export business.
2. You can discover low-cost ways to market and promote your products to overseas market.
As you begin your journey into the world of exporting, you will discover various strategies through which you can market your products and services. These strategies may cost you little or nothing. It may be as easy as just filling a form and you are connected to an order.
3. You can earn thousands of dollars on a monthly or regular basis from 1 or 2 commodities once you gain mastery of the market.
You can earn huge foreign exchange for yourself, business and family. As a rule, I always tell my students to focus on a maximum of seven commodities to export. It gives you the opportunity to master all you need to know about these commodities, how and where to source them and their packaging strategies. In most cases, one or two of these commodities may become a huge money spinner.
I recall a case of a former student who got involved in the export of several commodities. In a short while, he focused on charcoal export and he made huge profits from that. Another student focused on pepper and split dried ginger and that was his goldmine.
4. You can market your products and services through the internet, direct mail, regular mail, fax, phone, twitter, facebook and b2b online platforms.
With my over 20 years experience international trade, I have seen a lot transformation especially in the area of accessing buyers and marketing to them. It has become easier with the years. You can now access genuine buyers via the internet if you follow the tried and tested strategies.
5. You can export several agricultural commodities like palm kernel, moringa seeds, coconut, shea nuts, peanuts, cashew nuts, orange peels, ginger, pepper, kola nuts, grape fruit, pawpaw, pineapples, garlic, mushrooms, onions, ox gallstones, etc
6. You can also export charcoal, precious stones, metals, industrial minerals, handicrafts, finished products, etc.
7. There are countries, who are seriously searching for commodities in your countries and are willing to buy from you at competitive prices to satisfy their demands.
The law of demand and supply is a global phenomenon. What you may find in abundance in your country, may be in great demand in another country. When you join the right network of international traders, you will connect with those who need your commodities and are ready to pay for it. But, you have to be wary of scammers or un-serious buyers. Over the years, I have discovered many of their tricks and have been able to overcome them successfully. I have also helped many of my past students and ebook subscribers to do the same.
8. You can, with expert advice, easily access thousands of potential overseas buyers to export your products to.
You cannot just jump on the internet and grab buyers for your product in a wink of an eye. You need to understand the techniques of accessing genuine buyers with ease. Getting the proper knowledge or information can save you from a lot of hassles and mistakes. Follow expert advice, save money and maximize your profits.
- Various agricultural commodities which you can export from Nigeria to overseas countries.
- How to write persuasive, compelling and export order generating letters to overseas buyers.
- And many more
Yes, you must start your own export business today. This is the business in vogue. Before you do that, you must arm yourself with the contemporary dynamics of export trade to avoid being defrauded by the foreign buyers of your products. For a detailed information on how you should go about it, click on the first link on my signature.
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Export Business Today. by Babakolanut(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
Interested,pls how to get started? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: 8 Reasons Why You Should Start Your Own Export Business Today. by wealthtrak: 1:35am On Feb 05
raymondhill:
- And many more
Bump.

(1) (Reply)

Tension In Banks Over November 3 Deadline For BVN / The 2B And 2P Syndrome. / 10 Online Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.