Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday (14546 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / President Buhari Leaves For Japan With Governors Of Kwara, Borno & Lagos States / Buhari Congratulates Turkey On Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by semyman: 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
talk2percy:
Hhhmmmm, I smell plan crash...and none of the bodies onboard recovered or even recognized
And if no crash, I smell you commit suicide without your influence as repercussions or back to sender wishes
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by jbhill(m): 11:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NORTHERN NIGERIA.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by chngebeginwthme: 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
stcool:
waka-jugbe! KING in the NORTH!

All corruption cases under your watch has been swept under the carpet.

How can a president have such I don't care attitude. To think that even people with higher intellects supported and imposed you on us baffles me.

History would forever judge Tinubu and Co.

Must you wail about everything? You just like derailing every thread with hatred filled comment..
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by chngebeginwthme: 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
PointZerom:
Useless and foolish skeleton.

Better than your entire generation..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by PointZerom: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

Better than my entire generation..

If he's better than your entire generation, what's my business?.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by chngebeginwthme: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
magoo10:
As if he is going there to contribute anything meaningful other than reading an already prepared zombified speech.

GO and hug transformer..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by chngebeginwthme: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
PointZerom:

If he's better than your entire generation, what's my business?.

If you like change hahha..
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Denko2721987:

It tells u everything about the value and premium our leaders places on us.. In tupac's voice ''they dont give a f.uk about us''... Or do they? Tomorrow they want me to leave my little hut to go vote one............. I am just too pissed with this country that its becoming depressing..
I visited a northern state last month, sb told me to go get a voter's card. I declined. He said u won't have d right to criticize any elected individuals. I told him, right now we are all cursing the present politicians holding positions and I didn't vote for any lousy person.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Buhari d lost traveller...season 9
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Denko2721987(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2017
elfmann:

I visited a northern state last month, sb told me to go get a voter's card. I declined. He said u won't have d right to criticize any elected individuals. I told him, right now we are all cursing the present politicians holding positions and I didn't vote for any lousy person.

Exactly.. its like when these elected leaders get into office, a strange virus starts afflicting their brains.. We need to device a system or law were all aspiring leaders will have to provide a manifesto its electorate must approve of and which they must holistically execute to the latter when voted into office or be made ineligible to take part in a re-election bid for a second term in office..
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 18, 2017
I think that there is a good chance that following this trip to Turkey, which is a stooge of imperialists white devils, PMB's tenure as president will come to an end during or within days of this summit concluding.

Remember I predicted that white devil conspiracy against the president is likely to ensure, that PMB is out of office before details of the 2017 budget bill is made public to Nigerians.
* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari.
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, ojlifa, isalegan2, bari22, madridguy, greatiyk4u, goderlist, seedorf441
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group.
Copy the block of text above and save on your computer so that you can past it a the bottom of your posts where necessary / appropriate
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Luckianti:
There is nothing breaking about Buhari's travel news any more. The man just travel to anywhere he hears there is a gathering outside Nigeria. Can't he for once reject an invitation since he has more pressing issues. This is what happens when a mallam holds power, has access to a free plane ride with unlimited kunu supply. Tufiakwa
Lmao
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by janykute: 2:51am On Oct 18, 2017
The country is always calm and peaceful whenever he's not around so let him go and if possible he should stay much longer.This Adesina and his zombie advisers should try and inform him in advance that there is nothing like 'west turkey' before he gets there and commit another blunder.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by easyelliot(m): 3:47am On Oct 18, 2017
Stop over flight in London
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by wallbuilder(m): 4:27am On Oct 18, 2017
What do we have in common with those countries?
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Abdotcom(m): 5:46am On Oct 18, 2017
I believe on his return he will see his doctor for UK, Nigeria has enter one chance, God.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Lilimax(f): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Clerverly:
I thought Turkey Was An Ally Of Biafra? grin grin
Abio! : shocked
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Denko2721987:

Exactly.. its like when these elected leaders get into office, a strange virus starts afflicting their brains.. We need to device a system or law were all aspiring leaders will have to provide a manifesto its electorate must approve of and which they must holistically execute to the latter when voted into office or be made ineligible to take part in a re-election bid for a second term in office..
People must have to power to remove them any time not only during reelection time. Recall the damn folks!
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by RillJ(m): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2017
The blood of the innocent are continually shared in Naija by Fulani herdsmen but this government is nonplussed.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Kendrick80(m): 7:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Mood

Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2017
PointZerom:
Useless and foolish skeleton.
E pain am.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2017
ChangetheChange:
He should not come back again insha allah
Enemy of progress.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2017
chesterlee:
plane crash....
pigdiot
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2017
anonymuz:
Journey of no return
pigdiot.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Ur office dey 4 sky bubu?
Enemy of progress.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2017
cyprianlah:
Going to discuss how to islamize Nigeria,God pass u...
pigdiot
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2017
stilldoingokay:
yeye human being
pigdiot
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:38am On Oct 18, 2017
numerouno01:
this man fly pass daenerys targaryen
absolutely useless president
idiotic jew
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2017
talk2percy:
Useless old skeletal tyrant of a bigot...u are the realest definition of waste and incompetency.
E PAIN AM.
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Yakson09: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2017
talk2percy:
Hhhmmmm, I smell plan crash...and none of the bodies onboard recovered or even recognized
idiotic jew
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Walexwisdom(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Acjohn:
I smell something. why are the members of this group Islam inclined. I hope they haven't concluded that Nigeria too is Islam inclined to have made her a member. shocked

Can't agree any less, all other countries were Islamic countries. Why Nigeria is part can only means one thing.......
God help us oooo
Re: President Buhari Leaves For Turkey On Wednesday by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2017
D-8 or Dead 8?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matawalle And Yari Sign Peace Accord (Pictures) / Simi: Election Budget Should Have Been Used To Fix Hospitals And Schools / Corruption War : 15 SANS Reject Offer To Prosecute Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.