Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom (18946 Views)

2019: No Credible Presidential Candidate Yet For Nigerians – Onaiyekan / No Credible Opposition To APC – El-rufai / 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Nathan2016: 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
eleojo23:
I don't mean to be pessimistic but at this rate, we are doomed!

Lol... I swear......
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by ajebuter(f): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
maasoap:

Are you one of the south West APC? Because I'm one, and if Buhari contest tomorrow, my vote and that of my family are for Buhari.

Ogbeni, l am from southwest and Bihari isn't getting my vote.....any village idiot contesting against him or Stone will get my vote .

Mention Buhari on the streets of southwest and hear people curse him and his progeny..

Ogbeni, as an omoluabi, lgbooro oo rerin si Buhari at all .

1 Like

Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Leke001: 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
dats why u allowed his fulani herdsmen 2 ravage d farmlands of those who voted u governor...idiot!...

1 Like

Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Spaxon(f): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2017
If Buhari didn't win in 2015, we would have thought by now that Nigeria would have been like London.
Thank God he won for everyone to know that he can't perform magic.
Buhari said he does not know anything called subsidy. You clapped.
He later paid subsidy. You clapped again.
He said he would never devalue the Naira. You clapped.
He devalued the Naira. You clapped.
He said he will make N1 equals to $1. You clapped.
$1 is officially equal N360. You are still clapping.
He said he will make petrol price to N40, you clapped,
Now petrol price is N145, you clapped and do protest in support.
He said he would turn all presidential jets to national carrier. You clapped.
Today, he and his family are cruising on all presidential jets. You are clapping.
He said he would build one new refinery each year. You clapped.
Its getting to three years, no refinery has been built. You are still clapping.
When he cancelled Military road blocks, you clapped.
When he asked them to go back, you clapped.
When PMB promise to end medical tourism, you clapped.
When he spent months in UK hospital and allowed local doctors on strike, you clapped.
APC apologists and co. Do you still think Buhari has integrity.
(Quote) (Report) 22 Likes (Like) 3 Shares (Share)

3 Likes

Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by emonkey(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, on Tuesday said there was no other credible candidate for the 2019 presidential election that has the capacity to move Nigeria forward apart from President Muhammadu Buhari.

Ortom, a governor elected on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress, said this in an interview with State House correspondents shortly after he met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

While saying he is happy seeing Buhari “bouncing every day,” the governor prayed that God will help the President to lead the nation till 2023.

Ortom said, “I came to appreciate the President and to encourage him to be steadfast and committed to his leadership.

“I believe that what God brought him to achieve in this country, he will definitely achieve it.

“Now we see him bouncing every day to the glory of God. We appreciate this and we look forward that God will help him to take us through 2015 to 2019 and then 2019 to 2023.

“That is our prayer because for now, there is no credible candidate as far as I know that has the capacity to take Nigeria out of where we are today.

“I believe Mr. President has the capacity and let God sustain his health and consummate his healing so that Nigeria can be on the right path.”

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

http://punchng.com/2019-no-credible-candidate-besides-buhari-ortom/
What a terrible tragedy for Nigeria. As soon as I receive my Haiti residence permit, I am off and away for good.

Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Ogaonos: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
bedspread:
With All due Respect,a COMPREHENSIVE CHECK should be carried out immediately in Governor Ortom Of Benue State.. I suspect Some of our leaders are on Hard Drugs..

How does a Man whose people are being Slaughtered without control daily by Fulani Herdsmen utter such

Only a Wicked and Heartless fellow will utter such words...

People are Really Wicked
his a sycophant jux lik oshomhole nd rochas

1 Like

Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by uridadole: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
simply put, Nigerians are funny people who don't know their problem. seed of hate does not make buhari a bad leader. it only shows Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Adamadam: 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
This Wheel Barrow Governor is as confused as his president and apc. Must he talk if he has nothing to talk. Those in his category can only commission public toilets and statue after over two years in office.

1 Like

Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by wolexii: 9:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
This governor is high on Osogbo weed
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by decasey(m): 9:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
No wonder Benue pole r suffering grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by SalamRushdie: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2017
bamidelee:

guess you don't have a father

When you were here insulting GEJ didn't you have father then? BTW any man that can owe civil servants for 10 months straight is an animal and I father this clown is owing civil servants in his state that much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by maasoap(m): 9:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
ajebuter:

Ogbeni, l am from southwest and Bihari isn't getting my vote.....any village idiot contesting against him or Stone will get my vote .

Mention Buhari on the streets of southwest and hear people curse him and his progeny..

Ogbeni, as an omoluabi, lgbooro oo rerin si Buhari at all .
This is not completely true. Buhari is still popular and liked in the South West.
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by morbeta(m): 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Our politicians are fools, this is just 2017 we haven't finished politicking and survivals come talk Buhari who is on life support.
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by 1Dray(m): 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
anyebedgreat:
True. There is no politician in Nigeria that can defeat PMB in an election.

But for you Ortom, your case is the direct opposite.

You are a demented fellow, no doubt.
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by oglalasioux(m): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
The litmus test of the unity of this country is in 2023. There won't even be any election. Buhari will never be alive and see another human being rule Nigeria. December 1983 to August 1985 is still fresh in his memory. We thought era of sit tight heads of state is over in Africa? Let's wait till 2023.

As for 2019, this one is over. The fear of the Security Agencies will not even allow anyone contest against Buhari.
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by talk2percy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2017
Honestly speaking I for like weep for Nigeria because of people like this....buh tears don finish for man pikin eyes...but for those wey still get, please weep for Nigeria.
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by NoBetterNigeria: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
Governor wheel Barrow grin
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Nnamdigodwin312: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
clean Toyota corolla buy and Drive is in good condition.#550000
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by enemyofprogress: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, on Tuesday said there was no other credible candidate for the 2019 presidential election that has the capacity to move Nigeria forward apart from President Muhammadu Buhari.

Ortom, a governor elected on the platform of the ruling All Progressives Congress, said this in an interview with State House correspondents shortly after he met with Buhari at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

While saying he is happy seeing Buhari “bouncing every day,” the governor prayed that God will help the President to lead the nation till 2023.

Ortom said, “I came to appreciate the President and to encourage him to be steadfast and committed to his leadership.

“I believe that what God brought him to achieve in this country, he will definitely achieve it.

“Now we see him bouncing every day to the glory of God. We appreciate this and we look forward that God will help him to take us through 2015 to 2019 and then 2019 to 2023.

“That is our prayer because for now, there is no credible candidate as far as I know that has the capacity to take Nigeria out of where we are today.

“I believe Mr. President has the capacity and let God sustain his health and consummate his healing so that Nigeria can be on the right path.”

ortom or tomtom...wateva dey call ur name....hope dem no dey pound yam for ur head?
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by chizzycute411(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

Birds of the same feather don't worry ur days are numbered... Thieves
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by degamemaster(m): 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
He is only confirming what one elder statesman was quoted to have said, that, the best the north can produce is buhari after buhari. Orthom abi autumn is an irredeemable sellout. Under his watch, his people are been killed like chickens only for him to embark on self certifying idiocy .
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by enemyofprogress: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
maasoap:

This is not completely true. Buhari is still popular and liked in the South West.
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Smony: 9:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nigeria leaders no get sense at all, ortom u no go respect urslf pay benue state salary u dy here d dciv buhari 4 2019. u eko, who go hail 4 doin nothin.? senseless human being
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by chizzycute411(m): 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Thieves don't worry ur days are numbered
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Kiakia(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
This non-performing governor should mind his state. Instead of paying his workers, he is busy being a sycophant.
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by anyebedgreat: 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
1Dray:

You are a demented fellow, no doubt.

You mean your dad?
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
SalamRushdie:

When you were here insulting GEJ didn't you have father then? BTW any man that can owe civil servants for 10 months straight is an animal and I father this clown is owing civil servants in his state that much
pls consult oba Lil Wayne for the next instruction
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by musa234(m): 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
greatiyk4u:
SIMPLY PUT

NO BUHARI
NO VOTE
sorry for you

1 Like

Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Shaballantin(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
Dr iorchia Ayu for president come 2019.take it or use it...
Re: 2019: No Credible Candidate Besides Buhari – Ortom by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2017
ORTOM deserves a statue in IMO state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Chased Non-Indigenes Out Of Anambra – SDP Spokesman / No One Can Take Nigeria Back To The Jonathan Days After Buhari’s 8 Years- SGF / Wike Inches Closer To Joining APC As Loyalists Storm Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.