Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. (1196 Views)

See How Nigerians Reacts After Knowing Adekunle Gold Other Name Is "Joromi" / Simi, Jaywon Remixed ‘joromi’ Without My Permission – Sir Victor Uwaifo / Simi Drives Fans Crazy With “joromi” Performance At #simisolathealbum Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
I am still thinking, infact its been in my thought and mind why Nigerians are not celebrating simi... I was sitteth on a sofa, watching the television channel HIP Tv and a video song titled Joromi by simi was shown.. As i listen to the song, i became blown by the sweet melody, the story, the lyric, the concept and everything about the song,, I have never in my life, listen attentively to a Nigeria song as if my life depend on it,, Joromi by simi is a kind of song that calms you down, even when you are angry... Nigerians decided to praise beats, naked ladies in songs... IF simi was from America, she would give Rihana and beyonce a run for their money... JOROMI and other of simi's songs shows that SIMI is the greatest female Africa musician we have as at now, forget about Tiwa salvage and the rest,, SIMI is actually more talented than them... NIGERIANS should appreciate her more, she deserve all the awards...
Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
IF you have not seen the video or heard the song, you better fast and download it, and watch raw and pure unique talent... cc Dominique seun lalasticlala

Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Kenzico(m): 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
Just love her songs!!!
Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
My brother have play dis song tire, I don tire, I will rate d song 75%, but my brother.....100% for sure
Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
EliteBiz:
My brother have play dis song tire, I don tire, I will rate d song 75%, but my brother.....100% for sure
Mehnn i can watch joromi forever without getting tired, its a pity that Nigerians dont celebrate simi... She is too much..

2 Likes

Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
Kenzico:
Just love her songs!!!
She is the best in Africa.
Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Hashimyussufamao(m): 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
thumb down, meanwhile i like her sonorous voice
Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
thumb down, meanwhile i like her sonorous voice
Thumbs down or Thumbs up?
Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by macdammy(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
she still ma besst female artist...#cant love u less dear
Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Hykis(m): 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
I am still thinking, infact its been in my thought and mind why Nigerians are not celebrating simi... I was sitteth on a sofa, watching the television channel HIP Tv and a video song titled Joromi by simi was shown.. As i listen to the song, i became blown by the sweet melody, the story, the lyric, the concept and everything about the song,, I have never in my life, listen attentively to a Nigeria song as if my life depend on it,, Joromi by simi is a kind of song that calms you down, even when you are angry... Nigerians decided to praise beats, naked ladies in songs... IF simi was from America, she would give Rihana and beyonce a run for their money... JOROMI and other of simi's songs shows that SIMI is the greatest female Africa musician we have as at now, forget about Tiwa salvage and the rest,, SIMI is actually more talented than them... NIGERIANS should appreciate her more, she deserve all the awards...
True talk brother....the girl is really good, i can testify to that....she has d voice, her music's content ar okay.. she is d best female artiste in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by 2dice01: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
Lordygram:
lol I laugh in Spanish...

Greatest?

Let her first make hit for 5/10 years

But right now Mrs salvage is still her mummy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by Agozie48: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
i love that Joromi video the concept was something else Simi songs are just heart melting they fit every mood you are in its just a pity that Nigerian's celebrate artistes who go unclad and use vulgar languages
Re: Opinion! Simi's Joromi Is The Greatest Song From A Nigeria Musician In A Decade. by safarigirl(f): 2:05am On Oct 18, 2017
Lol....it's like you are new to Nigerian music. Joromi the greatest?

My dear, listen to songs like....

Johnny Drille- Wait For Me (even the video is one of the best as far as interpretation)

Bez- Zuciya Daya

Bez- U Suppose Know

Falz and Simi- Chemistry (this song is deeper than many acknowledge)

Even Simi's Tiff and my personal favorite as far as lyrics go, Smile by Simi, these are songs that can comfortably challenge Joromi

I love the song, but this is an exaggeration

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Undergoes Weight Loss Surgery After Being Body-shamed (photos) / Video: Wizkid & Davido's Team Clash In Dubai / Stunning New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Fathia Williams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.