Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles (23958 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo To Miss Portugal’s Friendly With Nigeria Due To Illness / Leon Balogun Blasts NFF Over Poor Administration (Video) / Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by jaywhoco(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
beating them sounds pretty good but ...to do has never been as easy as to know what were good to do

na so Shakespeare reason am ooo
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Auwm1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
This has shown that the Super Eagles,has an improved and good squad that even England want to test our ability. Omoh dem go hear am.
Hail to the Eagles
#proudly Nigerian.
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Teeboi56: 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
That is Wat am looking forward to see

And again I want Super Eagle to play friendly match against team like Germany, Spain,brazil and others big team
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yes, England is overrated, but they will whip Nigeria very well. Trust me
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Ranchhoddas: 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
felixomor:
Super eagles
Please go and learn how to score free kicks and corner kicks.
Also how to defend Corner kicks and free kicks.

That's what removes us from all world cups.
Even for football thread you still dey yarn nonsense.
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by younglleo: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
dammybabanla:
very soon,people will start selling booked spaces on nairaland smh
vision 2020.!
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
All I See is a match goin into Guinness book � of records.. By d tym England field like 5 Naija boys in d friendly. We r lookin d first match where a country produces 17player on the pitch in a game...
Marketing package toh badt...
Jus my own Finkin tho.. England and hype b like ogogoro and glass bottle tho...
Make i chill jawe but i go play d game 12 and over 2.5

1 Like

Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by felixomor: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Even for football thread you still dey yarn nonsense.

Be crying
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by DonCandido(f): 9:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Why must the Super Eagles play friendly match with England each time we qualify for the World Cup? Have guy noticed that each time we play friendlies with them, we end up doing badly at the World?

I would have said the English team are purveyors of bad luck for the Supet Eagles but then their wicked Embassy people may be reading this and not grant my Visa application.

Let NFF try Brazil, France, Portugal or Argentina for a change biko.
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by hokafor(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2017
Grab the opportunity and go and shame them but pray that reverse will not be the case
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by watchindelta(m): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
Since wen Nigeria turn spain with all d comments i dey read so

1 Like

Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Martin0(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
watchindelta:
Since wen Nigeria turn spain with all d comments i dey read so

Na wa ooo were u con go since...
Warri man nor dey carry last
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by jaxxy(m): 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
They are young and hopefully they are hungry
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by PDPGuy: 10:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
DonCandido:
Why must the Super Eagles play friendly match with England each time we qualify for the World Cup? Have guy noticed that each time we play friendlies with them, we end up doing badly at the World?

I would have said the English team are purveyors of bad luck for the Supet Eagles but then their wicked Embassy people may be reading this and not grant my Visa application.

Let NFF try Brazil, France, Portugal or Argentina for a change biko.

The last time the Super Eagles played a friendly with England was in 1994, prior to the world cup that year.
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by mazimee(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
abescom:
I have been longing for this for a while now. We will so whip their overrated ass and increase our FIFA ranking.

Please NFF make this happen please. After that bring on Portugal.

That's another average team

1 Like

Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by watchindelta(m): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo were u con go since...
Warri man nor dey carry last
bros i dey oh
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by ubox: 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
elyte89:
Dey should come and play d friendly match here at ONIKAN STADIUM, #ONIKAN SHOWDOWN PARTII
Is it in shape
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by cooljoe(m): 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
dat one na just naija v naija. cos wat u wil c is dele v balogun; solanke v onazi. shey na our players dem wan use play us?
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by tyeenigga(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
The fear of Kane

Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Martin0(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2017
watchindelta:
bros i dey oh
Na wa ooo enjoyment jus dey fall on you nacheesycheesy
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by AngelicBeing: 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
Alexanderbells2:
For the love of Christ, can we make this happen?

I'd love us to play England cause if the following reasons:

1) England is a clueless and over rated team. Super eagles walloping their asṣ will boost our FIFA ranking. Yes, I'm dead certain well beat them!

2) The players who thought playing for England and not Nigeria, I mean the ones with naija blood in them would know the difference between Corn and corn flakes. Abraham, Ibe, and the likes. Beating the three lions will be a prove of how far our team has come.

3) Strong message to the world. The super Eagles may not be the best team in the world nor one of the favorites to win the cup but beating England would be a good noise and make other teams to take note of us. And trust me, the English press would talk about our team endlessly if we beat them well. Thus, the profile of some of our players, who I have always thought are good, would be boosted.

Hand is paining me abeg.....

Who has more reasons to add please?

Alexander Bells.
Gbam tongue

1 Like

Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by prodiG(m): 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
Ksslib:
A welcome development. We should grab this friendly with both hands. This premature test will help bring to light the players who are world cup material, and those that are, well, street soccer material. **side eyes Echiejile **
cheesy Baba why now.Wetin Echiejile do you?
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by abescom: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
mazimee:

That's another average team
But they are ahead of us in FIFA ranking and going to the world cup. Switzerland is another. Same as Mexico, Croatia, Wales, Denmark.
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
Yes I have been looking forward to this friendly, Its time to smash them.. LIKE if you agree
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
I’d love for this to happen but it seems everyone here kinda underrate the the 3 lion.

England may not have the best team in the world but I believe that they are good, they’ve just been unlucky in major events like the World Cup and European cups.

No team has managed to overwhelm them in these tournaments. In the past, they’ve held their own against teams like Brazil, Argentina, Germany and Portugal. They’ve been beaten by that cheeky, lucky goal like Ronaldinho’s, etc, lost to Portugal in penalty kicks, we’ve struggled against Argentina, they’ve beaten or held the Argentines.

It’s one match I’m looking forward to cos the experience would expose our boys or reinforce and boost their morale for the World Cup.
I do hope that Gernot would use his Germany link to secure us one with the Germany team as well.

Those two alone would help us prepare against most European teams.

I do hope we play a friendly against Brazil before the England one.

1 Like

Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by handsomeyinka(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Teeboi56:
That is Wat am looking forward to see

And again I want Super Eagle to play friendly match against team like Germany, Spain,brazil and others big team

You wan make dem sack Gernot rohr?...The goals all those team will score against us will be a minimum of 10 goals.....

1 Like

Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Abfinest007:
England are hypy football team we should approach country like Germany, spain,brazil not England
Abeg lets stick with England. Dose oda teams fit round us 10-0 o. Wen Zambia sef gv us touch time.
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:40am On Oct 18, 2017
DLuciano:
We still lack a first class goal keeper
And a good striker.

2 Likes

Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Uniqueteco(m): 5:06am On Oct 18, 2017
They will suffer in the hands of my boys. BWT can we really beat England?
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by pedrilo: 5:38am On Oct 18, 2017
They shud be ready to come to uyo to be trashed or forget it, we r not going to their yard this time
Re: England Approaches NFF Over Friendly With Super Eagles by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 18, 2017
iammaKING:
Both England team/Nigeria team are the same THING for me.. Difference is, One is in Europe, while the other is in Africa... They can MUMU for world cup ehnnnnnn undecided

very correct
FT 0:0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles: Why Jose Peseiro, NFF Parted Ways / Ronaldinho Has Officially Retired From Professional Football (Read Tweets) / Mikel Obi And One Of His Twin Daughters Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.