Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,105 members, 7,863,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Loan Without Interest And Collateral - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Without Interest And Collateral (1312 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Zedvance Quick Cash Loan Without Collateral Or Guarantor / How To Get The Interest And Collateral Free Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Loan Without Interest And Collateral by ucheheart(m): 8:03pm On Oct 17, 2017
If you are interested in government loan without collateral and u live in Abia state then this is for you. Form is N3500, and you can apply for N100 000 loan. Business time is Mondays to Saturday, 8am to 5pm.

OUR OBJECTIVE is to provide loans to market women
and traders, artisans, enterprising youths and small scale farmers and agric workers nationwide...

LOAN PRODUCTS

₦10,000
₦20,000

₦50,000
₦100,000

LOAN TERMS
loan Tenor: 6 Months
Weekly repayment with a two week grace period
Administrative Fee of 5% (No other charges).
REQUIREMENTS

You must belong to a registered and accredited market association, cooperative or trade group

You must have a valid BVN.

Your market association, cooperative or trade group must nominate you for a loan and must be willing to stand in as your guarantor.

Your market association, cooperative or trade group must be registered with BOI

You must have a business location which will be verified by MarketMoni agents

HOW IT WORKS

1. ASSOCIATION LEGAL REGISTRATION
Confirm from your association, cooperative or trade group leadership that they are registered at the State or National (CAC) level

2. ASSOCIATION ACCREDITATION
Get your association, cooperative or trade group to register for BOI accreditation

3. ACCREDITATION VALIDATION
Your association, cooperative or trade group should send an email to BOI at GEEP-States@boi.ng to confirm the completion of steps 1 and 2 above and include a copy of the group's State/National registration certificate.

4. BENEFICIARY REGISTRATION
BOI will engage with your association, cooperative or trade group to validate registration. MarketMoni agents will, thereafter, visit your group to register you for loan consideration

Call the numbers on the attached for more information

This service is no longer available

Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by delishpot: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
He who have ears....
Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by psucc(m): 9:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
op Try another game. What concerns BOI with market women association?
Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by Emestar1999: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2017
delishpot:
He who have ears....
meaning?
Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by guruspot: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2017
All these conditions na for just for this amount of loan?
₦10,000
₦20,000

₦50,000
₦100,000

Guys, hustle wela to shun lack, poverty nd embarazment.
why una no fit giv loan of N500,000 and above?
yur conditions big pass the loan amount.

1 Like

Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by delishpot: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2017
Emestar1999:
meaning?

Meaning you have anounced let people listen cool
Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by ucheheart(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
psucc:
op Try another game. What concerns BOI with market women association?
this is not my organization, I am only trying to pass the info across to those who may need it.

If it is fake why should the government of Abia state allow them to run their business in one of their secretariat and more over, they are in group 3 now, if it is not genuine, people would have started complaining. So if you are not interested, just jump and pass and stop discouraging others.
Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Have here about this money marked marketmoni.com.ng but how does it relate with abia state
Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 19, 2017
ucheheart:
this is not my organization, I am only trying to pass the info across to those who may need it.

If it is fake why should the government of Abia state allow them to run their business in one of their secretariat and more over, they are in group 3 now, if it is not genuine, people would have started complaining. So if you are not interested, just jump and pass and stop discouraging others.
Is it still available last month I head of it one woman apply for 200k the pay her 50k
Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by ucheheart(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2017
cefezyA:

Is it still available last month I head of it one woman apply for 200k the pay her 50k
yes it is still available
Re: Loan Without Interest And Collateral by ekehopp: 11:13pm On Jun 26, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I'd Love To Get You More Sales! Guaranteed / Trump Starts 2018 With Tweets Criticizing Pakistan, Iran And Former U.S. Leaders / How To Link Your Paypal Account With Your Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.