Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Do Muslim Satanists Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Muslim Satanists Exist? (403 Views)

Why The Church Of Satan Would Rather Pose As Atheists Than Satanists / 160 Reasons Why Jesus Christ Is God Almighty, What Satanists Don't Want You To K / Why Satan Would Rather Have Atheists, Pagans, Et Al. Than Satanists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Muslim Satanists Exist? by PhuckJesus666: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
I know of several satanist churches and historical satanist groups in the Christian world. Are there any known historical Satanists to be found in Islam? As in, followers of the religion of Mohammad and Allah but opposed to their teachings? Worshippers of Iblis?

I know that Sufi muslims see Satan in a good light, but they do not worship him, rather than they just perceive him as a tragic fallen angel and not as a failed creation and monster.
Re: Do Muslim Satanists Exist? by delishpot: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
How confusing. You know of Satanist churches or you meant to say Satanist Christians ? If the later, it exists both ways just that the Muslim would fear the reaction of his fellow Muslims.s hence he would keep it more secrete unlike the Christian who doesn't stand the risk of being an outcast as easily as a Muslim. When no one is looking, evil ones from both religion deep hands Into dirty things that if exposed would leave mouth hanging open.
Re: Do Muslim Satanists Exist? by Smony: 10:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
Op, I guez u most be one of them because ur d typ dat cuz confusion on media. confusionist thunder fire u
Re: Do Muslim Satanists Exist? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
I doubt it. Islam itself as a religion isn't really shrouded in secrecy and stuff like Christianity. Its plain and straightforward. A guy thought he saw an angel, the angel told him stuff, and he wrote it down. We might not agree with their beliefs, especially the violent parts, but Islam is pretty much the same everywhere. The only differences are in the interpretations of the meanings of the passages, which hadith's should be taken seriously or not, who should've succeeded Mohammed, etc. "Surface" disagreements.

Christianity on the other hand has been through a lot. Secret societies, cults, so many conspiracy theories regarding the formation of the bible, and importantly, magic and miracles are an important part of Christianity. Special emphasis on the supernatural in Christianity is probably part of what led to Satanism. "If we can't get our supernatural power from god, we'll get it from his enemy". I mean, in the Bible itself, Satan is shown to possess real power.

If you're a Muslim satanist I don't think you'd really have anything to gain from it. You'd just be an infidel waiting to get his head chopped off.
Re: Do Muslim Satanists Exist? by PhuckJesus666: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2017
AnonyNymous:
I doubt it. Islam itself as a religion isn't really shrouded in secrecy and stuff like Christianity. Its plain and straightforward. A guy thought he saw an angel, the angel told him stuff, and he wrote it down. We might not agree with their beliefs, especially the violent parts, but Islam is pretty much the same everywhere. The only differences are in the interpretations of the meanings of the passages, which hadith's should be taken seriously or not, who should've succeeded Mohammed, etc. "Surface" disagreements.

Christianity on the other hand has been through a lot. Secret societies, cults, so many conspiracy theories regarding the formation of the bible, and importantly, magic and miracles are an important part of Christianity. Special emphasis on the supernatural in Christianity is probably part of what led to Satanism. "If we can't get our supernatural power from god, we'll get it from his enemy". I mean, in the Bible itself, Satan is shown to possess real power.

If you're a Muslim satanist I don't think you'd really have anything to gain from it. You'd just be an infidel waiting to get his head chopped off.

This isn't necessarily true. There have been plenty of branch-off muslim societies in the past and in the present day, notably Sufism and the Alevi (both of which focus upon the supernatural), among others. And the 'emphasis on the supernatural in Christianity that lead to satanism' is pure conjecture on your part.
Re: Do Muslim Satanists Exist? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2017
PhuckJesus666:

This isn't necessarily true. There have been plenty of branch-off muslim societies in the past and in the present day, notably Sufism and the Alevi (both of which focus upon the supernatural), among others. And the 'emphasis on the supernatural in Christianity that lead to satanism' is pure conjecture on your part.
That's why its an opinion, not fact. That's just what I think. My whole point was basically that the way Islam is structured, you don't really have much to gain from being on the bad guy's side. In Christianity you get to fight with Satan against God. I mean, what if you win?? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

BABA Adeboye Pray For Me Before The Trip - Bishop David Oyedepo / Refusal To Pay Bride Price And Curses. (1). / Video: Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.