Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Double standards: 'Why aren't we all with Somalia?' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double standards: 'Why aren't we all with Somalia?' (412 Views)

As 20m now face devastation. UN Ranks Nigeria With Somalia, Yemen, South Sudan / As 20m Now Face Devastation, UN Ranks Nigeria With Somalia, Yemen, South Sudan.. / As 20m Now Face Devastation, UN Ranks Nigeria With Somalia, Yemen, South Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Double standards: 'Why aren't we all with Somalia?' by Bokennie: 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
More than 300 people died in Somalia but some are asking why there was less news coverage and sympathy on social media.More than 300 people were killed when a powerful bomb blast ripped through Mogadishu, Somalia's capital, on Saturday.

The attack marked the deadliest assault the country has ever witnessed.

Somalia's three-day national mourning period for the victims is coming to an end, with around 300 more people also injured in the blast.

Dozens are missing, hospitals are running out of blood and anger is growing. The attack in Somalia came little more than one week after a deadly mass shooting in Las Vegas, but many noted a quieter response to events

1 Like

Re: Double standards: 'Why aren't we all with Somalia?' by delishpot: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2017
I am sure even those in Somalia were puting french flags and standing with others too. I for one do not stand with any country that hasn't stood with mine in times of trial.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Best news website / Nigerian Senate Demands Removal Of Malami, Dambazau Over Maina Saga / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.