Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck (839 Views)

If You Have An ONLINE BUSINESS PLAN But No Tech Skill / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Pls any advise guild way out
Especially in the financial section
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by PointZerom: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
cefezyA:

1. If you must take loan, let it be a non interest loan.

2. If your output is greater than your input, your up-keep becomes your down fall.

1 Like

Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by bizinvestment(m): 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2017
Reach me through my email,check my signature
cefezyA:
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2017
PointZerom:

1. If you must take loan, let it be a non interest loan.

2. If your output is greater than your input, your up-keep becomes your down fall.

talking about loan is there any way one could get a non interest loan
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by PointZerom: 9:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
[quote author=cefezyA post=61520275][/quote]

Yea, your friends, church members, relatives, even your in-laws can give you a long term non interest loan.

1 Like

Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by iHart(m): 12:25am On Oct 18, 2017
cefezyA:
talking about loan is there any way one could get a non interest loan
yes, you have not heard about "Angel investor"?
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 18, 2017
iHart:
yes, you have not heard about "Angel investor"?
Yes I have it just that does I have potential to meet said my idea is good but they lack funds
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 18, 2017
bizinvestment:
Reach me through my email,check my signature
Sent
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by iHart(m): 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
cefezyA:

Yes I have it just that does I have potential to meet said my idea is good but they lack funds
Nobody will believe until you show your commitment to achieving what you want. Whatever business you want to start, just begin investing into the business. At some point people will begin to see the viability of the business and invest into it. You don't just have paper work and want people to put their money into it. Get something on ground, at least. I built something to convince my investor. when he finally invested, I discarded what I built and started building from scratch. You need something on ground to take off.
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
iHart:
Nobody will believe until you show your commitment to achieving what you want. Whatever business you want to start, just begin investing into the business. At some point people will begin to see the viability of the business and invest into it. You don't just have paper work and want people to put their money into it. Get something on ground, at least. I built something to convince my investor. when he finally invested, I discarded what I built and started building from scratch. You need something on ground to take off.

Wow I really appreciate best advice though I have start but it does not look attractive like that and no yielding for now hope I can host it a bit stage
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Greatozone(m): 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by iHart(m): 2:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
cefezyA:

Wow I really appreciate best advice though I have start but it does not look attractive like that and no yielding for now hope I can host it a bit stage
what type of business are you getting into?
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
iHart:
what type of business are you getting into?
Merchanting of general goods I have a store with jumia and I have one makeup tools when ever I take it to some one or present it they do ask me of the cream to use it and am thinking if I can get some cream it will boost the sell

1 Like

Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Kaygee10: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Chigorkizz(m): 12:02am On Oct 19, 2017
I Am Here To Learn.
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by iHart(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2017
cefezyA:

Merchanting of general goods I have a store with jumia and I have one makeup tools when ever I take it to some one or present it they do ask me of the cream to use it and am thinking if I can get some cream it will boost the sell
can we talk on WhatsApp so I can understand what you need, how you are going about it and see if I can help. Your number please...
Re: Am Writing A Business Plan But Get Stuck by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2017
iHart:
can we talk on WhatsApp so I can understand what you need, how you are going about it and see if I can help. Your number please...
08025664376 thanks

(1) (Reply)

Oyerr Can Connect You To Freelancers / In The Next 5 Years, You Will Be A BITCOIN, ETHEREUM Or BNB Multi-Millionaire ! / World's 5th Largest Diamond Found In Lesotho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.