Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Need Assistance...come In - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Assistance...come In (441 Views)

Do You Need Assistance On Tef Connect Online Training? / I Need Assistance On How To Start Money Exchange Business? / Project Finance Assistance By Wealthfield Multipurpose Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Assistance...come In by success9(m): 10:13pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello Nairalanders.

I'm in dire need of assistance this moment. I am into the supply of palm kernel shell(PKS) - just started though. I ran into some challenges that ate into my budget. Now, I want to conclude a phase in the process but I'm faced with a monetary challenge.

I want to haul-out half the total baulk of shell to the road from which a truck can load it. I've done the other half before now. For this I need N16,000 and I have just N8,000. I want to do this as soon as possible in order to mitigate losses.

I'm doing this because I don't have a choice. I have tried with my friends and relatives. I have no where else and no one else to turn to. Please help me raise this money.

If you choose to help me, please do so via this ACCESS bank account: 0693409083. Account name is Awolowo Vincent.

Thank you.
Re: I Need Assistance...come In by success9(m): 12:29am On Oct 18, 2017
Pls people, I really and urgently need this. No matter how small, pls just send it to me. If you want further verification, you can call me on 08032847508.

I know if nobody can't, you can!

Thank u
Re: I Need Assistance...come In by success9(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2017
Thank you Nairalanders!

I now have #11,000...#5,000 more to go. Please good people, help me with this. It will make it a person less in the streets without a thing to do.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Register Your Business, Company, Association,school And Tin / Help!! Your Advice Is Highly Needed. My Partner Wants To Sideline Me On An Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.