Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Do You Need Assistance On Tef Connect Online Training? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Assistance On Tef Connect Online Training? (421 Views)

How To Apply For The TEF And Qualify For The TEF Connect 2023 (Q&A) / Tony Elumelu Foundation, TEF List Of Selected Entrepreneur 2019 Is Out! / You Win Connect Online Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Need Assistance On Tef Connect Online Training? by hardon1(m): 5:56pm On May 28, 2022
Tefconnect online training terminates June 3. If you score less than 70 in a module , I advice you take the second chance at it as it does not affect your previous score, hence you have nothing to loose.

You may not refresh your page if you want to answer same exact set of questions again simply click retake. . If you refresh, the questions may differ slightly but within same lecture

However, Whoever if you needs quick assistance before the closing closing date (june3). Hit me for possible solutions

I can handle all the entire modules in one day because I screen shoted all the options I chose In all the modules... With a cumulative score of 95

Hola me if you need it.

Service not for free though

Re: Do You Need Assistance On Tef Connect Online Training? by hardon1(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2022
These are few for module 9..
I have screenshots of all other modules including their retake...

Re: Do You Need Assistance On Tef Connect Online Training? by dreu2fine(m): 7:27am On Aug 17, 2022
hardon1:
Tefconnect online training terminates June 3. If you score less than 70 in a module , I advice you take the second chance at it as it does not affect your previous score, hence you have nothing to loose.

You may not refresh your page if you want to answer same exact set of questions again simply click retake. . If you refresh, the questions may differ slightly but within same lecture

However, Whoever if you needs quick assistance before the closing closing date (june3). Hit me for possible solutions

I can handle all the entire modules in one day because I screen shoted all the options I chose In all the modules... With a cumulative score of 95

Hola me if you need it.

Service not for free though
No knowledge of this
Re: Do You Need Assistance On Tef Connect Online Training? by splendidmj: 8:58am On Jul 30, 2023
Hello chief... are you in TEF this year..? Let's connect; message me via - customersmail111@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Madsense Profits Review Must Watch This Before Buying / Grant/loan / Instagram Scam Alert: Abdulrahman Jafar Farm Is 100% Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.