Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case (25533 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / My Bail Revocation Exposed Justice Binta Nyako As Ignorant – Nnamdi Kanu / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by greatiyk4u(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Better withdraw now because that is an unjust case already no matter the outcome

Na fear dey catch you?
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by coluka: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Let her withdraw she's of no use. Cowardly judge
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by ozoemenaca: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
They certainly has no case against Kanu and as such is very difficult for the judge who is fair like this Judge to go against Kanu hence she may be pressured to resign

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Akinz0126(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2017
why withdraw now?Is some1 thinking what am thinking
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Alphasoar(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Please don't oh . . . Kwantinu grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by melejo(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2017
Withdraw? Continue na, are you tired?

For your EIA, Borehole and Soil Test
See my signature
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by sagod: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Those who pervert justice will never know peace now and times to come.
Before she withdraws she should first ask the Nigerian Army to produce Nnamdi Kanu and try them for assassination and/or attempted assassination case.

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Xisnin(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2017
It is time for a tougher judge to be handed this case.
A judge who will lock up Ipob lawyers if they stand in contempt
of the court.
You cannot use diplomacy to deal with rogues.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by edibobo: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2017
Better take honourable step and do what your mind demanded from you
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by awa(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2017
You are not a fair Judge so I don't know who is begging you to stay....
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Good sha
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Dollabiz: 9:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Really
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Okoroawusa: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2017
Oga,this ur headline n dat junk u wrote dem resemble?

Go back to journalism school.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:11am On Oct 18, 2017
I feel for u madam but let truth be told. .you meet with the presidency a week before this case was to be said, you met with the justice minister days also....so don't you think they may have cajole you to dance to their wish on the issue? well let your conscience guide you on this matter. . .if it deems you fit to drop the matter under any excuse, my dear take a bow and save your career.....

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by freeze001(f): 9:14am On Oct 18, 2017
modelmike7:
Where is the coward hiding?

In ya dross
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2017
It is well
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Usernamefornl: 9:24am On Oct 18, 2017
Finstar:
I have not seen a man as powerful and wise as NK.. I commot cap for that dude.. Most of these NLers blabbing up and down, the truth Is that you'll never attain the height NK have rose to.. For once in a while, let's respect a legend, a freedom fighter.
even his dog possesses more legendary traits dan ur relay record breaker. I cut cap 4 ur legend's dog.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by karkel(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2017
Good for her
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Kendroid: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2017
bAD News for FG!! embarassed

i always knew this Ejiofor of a guy is very tough! cheesy

Very soon, FG too will Withdraw from the case!! grin

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by eodavids(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2017
It is an honourable thing to do here.

The case has been frustrated by the military action which was unforeseeable at the time Nyako gave bail to the accused.

Now that Kanu's whereabout is unknown, Nyako obviously fears to call the N.A. to tell the court what they know about the the bailee's whereabout.

If she goes ahead with pressurising the sureties to produce Kanu or face the music; that will not be justifiable and will likely be upturned on appeal.

Her reputation and career should not be threatened by one frustrating case.

But, had the Fed. Gov't. Not sent the Army; This case would not had been frustrated. The court would have safely withdrawn Kanu's bail on grounds of breach of the bail conditions.

It is not good to interfer in a judicial process. We are said to be practicing Democracy, not militariocracy

2 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by victorvezx(m): 9:36am On Oct 18, 2017
eodavids:
It is an honourable thing to do here.

The case has been frustrated by the military action which was unforeseeable at the time Nyako gave bail to the accused.

Now that Kanu's whereabout is unknown, Nyako obviously fears to call the N.A. to tell the court what they know about the the bailee's whereabout.

If she goes ahead with pressurising the sureties to produce Kanu or face the music; that will not be justifiable and will likely be upturned on appeal.

Her reputation and career should not be threatened by one frustrating case.

But, had the Fed. Gov't. Not sent the Army; This case would not had been frustrated. The court would have safely withdrawn Kanu's bail on grounds of breach of the bail conditions.

It is not good to interfer in a judicial process. We are said to be practicing Democracy, not militariocracy
They will simply order for his arrest, simple!!! He will be declared WANTED
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by victorvezx(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2017
Kendroid:
bAD News for FG!! embarassed

i always knew this Ejiofor of a guy is very tough! cheesy

Very soon, FG too will Withdraw from the case!! grin
Keep deceiving urself. Infact the people most interested in this case is the federal government. Kanu lawyer has nothing to show, what he is doing is just trying to frustrate the judge, but the federal government lawyers are always there to call his bluff. Have noticed, anytime they bring a new judge, they usually tougher than the previous one?
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by victorvezx(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2017
awa:
You are not a fair Judge so I don't know who is begging you to stay....
Lol, she's not fair because she her rulings are not to Kanu favour
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by Kendroid: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2017
victorvezx:

Keep deceiving urself. Infact the people most interested in this case is the federal government. Kanu lawyer has nothing to show, what he is doing is just trying to frustrate the judge, but the federal government lawyers are always there to call his bluff. Have noticed, anytime they bring a new judge, they usually tougher than the previous one?
The tougher the Judge sad
The tougher Ejiofor becomes grin

Imagine one lawyer fighting different federal Judges backed by the Federal Government of a nation. undecided

C'mon d guy is too good! just acknowledge that and it shall be well with u. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by FrankGiel: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
That's the best decision for her now...... for one with GOD.......
Best decision for her?? Who would it hurt??!!
Lol... Babe remain with ur girls at Quilox and speak not on issues U don't know jack about.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by khalilullaah(m): 9:59am On Oct 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Better withdraw now because that is an unjust case already no matter the outcome

When I read comments like yours it leaves me with no hope for this country.
How is the case unjust?
Were his( NK) activites lawful?

You just keep sounding as if you have unrestricted monopoly of saying what is just and what isn't.
I am asking one more time,were the activities of Nnamdi Kanu and his goons legal according to the Nigeria constitution?

I don't speak just for the purpose of speaking,when I speak I make sure my speech is on the side of justice.
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by FrankGiel: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Implication of NYako withdrawing from the case.
Trial will start all over again.
All Nnamdi protégés in jail (lets presume innocent) will be there for much longer.
KANU will be declared wanted by the court..
I laff in Swahili..

1 Like

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by victorvezx(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Kendroid:

The tougher the Judge sad
The tougher Ejiofor becomes grin

Imagine one lawyer fighting different federal Judges backed by the Federal Government of a nation. undecided

C'mon d guy is too good! just acknowledge that and it shall be well with u. tongue
No, he has proven to be a sack lawyer who prefers making the case take so long by frustrating the judge. As the case continue, he keeps making his money. It's all to his benefit, but the nigerian government is also prepared to take it as far as he wants
Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by unohbethel(m): 10:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Xisnin:
It is time for a tougher judge to be handed this case.
A judge who will lock up Ipob lawyers if they stand in contempt
of the court.
You cannot use diplomacy to deal with rogues.

AND u can neva use logical reasoning to deal with a certificateless dullard using his power to influence judges..some which are corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Binta Nyako Threatens To Withdraw From Nnamdi Kanu’s Case by SalamRushdie: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2017
khalilullaah:

When I read comments like yours it leaves me with no hope for this country.
How is the case unjust?
Were his( NK) activites lawful?

You just keep sounding as if you have unrestricted monopoly of saying what is just and what isn't.
I am asking one more time,were the activities of Nnamdi Kanu and his goons legal according to the Nigeria constitution?

I don't speak just for the purpose of speaking,when I speak I make sure my speech is in the side of justice.

If he had breached the terms of his bail bond which he did on numerous occasions the govt should have applied to the court seeking a revocation of the said bail citing the breaches or the would have waited till yesterday for him to arrive the court and revoked it there and there but what did your useless myopic govt do ? they send the military into the man house guns blazing in an operation that saw saw over 27 people including his dog get killed and the ended up taking somebodies away( Kanu might have been one sef), That senseless military operation automatically interfered with an active judicial process and thoughtless people like you believe its Senator Abaribe that should pay for the gaffe instead of the Army.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Traders Chased Away By Residents In Ekpoma, Edo State. Photos / Afenifere Berates Mamman Daura Over Comments On 2023 Presidency / Nigeria To Pull Out Of Some International Organisations Over Paucity Of Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.