Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Peter Okoye Breaks And Shattered More Hearts… Reveals In New Post That “psquare. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Breaks And Shattered More Hearts… Reveals In New Post That “psquare. (2447 Views)

Nobody Celebrated Chelsea Champions League More That Psquare Peter & Paul (video / Ike Likes Tacha’s Post That Shaded Mercy / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Breaks And Shattered More Hearts… Reveals In New Post That “psquare. by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 18, 2017
Peter Okoye Breaks And Shattered More Hearts… Reveals In New Post That “PSquare Is No More So Please Get Used To It”
Seems we’ve finally come to the end of Nigeria’s most famous music duo, P-Square, as the one half of the group declares their extinction.

Peter Okoye, in reaction to the viral video of him performing other artist’s songs at his recent concert in Washington, said:

‘whoever posted that video just re-edited it and didn’t tell y’all I was telling a story of how I got inspired and motivated by some of our Nigerian artistes and the rest of the world. Besides, we have more than 100 songs which I performed and entitled to. We even do this even when I was still in a group in most of our foreign concerts. You can verify that on YouTube. So it’s nothing new. I know it’s because some pple are still sad and mad that Psquare is no more that’s why they want to insult and say....

Continue reading here: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/peter-okoye-breaks-and-shattered-more.html?m=0
Re: Peter Okoye Breaks And Shattered More Hearts… Reveals In New Post That “psquare. by Yeligray(m): 12:14am On Oct 18, 2017
I understand you bro, a man has got to leave his fathers' house to live on his own so that in turn he too can become a father.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Breaks And Shattered More Hearts… Reveals In New Post That “psquare. by laribari(m): 6:21am On Oct 18, 2017
Mashido:
Peter Okoye Breaks And Shattered More Hearts… Reveals In New Post That “PSquare Is No More So Please Get Used To It”
Seems we’ve finally come to the end of Nigeria’s most famous music duo, P-Square, as the one half of the group declares their extinction.

Peter Okoye, in reaction to the viral video of him performing other artist’s songs at his recent concert in Washington, said:

‘whoever posted that video just re-edited it and didn’t tell y’all I was telling a story of how I got inspired and motivated by some of our Nigerian artistes and the rest of the world. Besides, we have more than 100 songs which I performed and entitled to. We even do this even when I was still in a group in most of our foreign concerts. You can verify that on YouTube. So it’s nothing new. I know it’s because some pple are still sad and mad that Psquare is no more that’s why they want to insult and say....

Continue reading here: http://www.nigerianslifestyle.com/2017/10/peter-okoye-breaks-and-shattered-more.html?m=0

You have posted half of the message here already, so do you need to be directing us to your blog when you can finish I up here.

Bloggers are co-operate begets.

Carry your news go because psquare news is not even news.
Re: Peter Okoye Breaks And Shattered More Hearts… Reveals In New Post That “psquare. by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Someone should pls gimme cold water to drink first before i know what to say to this

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Slams Mompha In New Reply / #bbnaija: Nigerians React To Ebuka’s Trench Coat / Jailed Rapper, Tekashi 6ix9ine's Girlfriend Gets '69' Tattoo And His Hair Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.