Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) (38987 Views)

See Black Snake My Brother Killed Today / See The Pregnant Cobra My Brother Killed Near Their House, With It's Eggs Intact / See The Big Snake A Lady Killed In Her Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
chrisxxx:
Buhari please intervene lest Nigeria in future will start importing python.
no problem we has the money
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by whisper88(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
B
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
two Python thread today, lalasticlala hope we are safe?
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Legolast: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Therefore I should go and fry pineapple?
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lol.
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Tecno66: 4:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
muriunited:
A snake My brother killed in the farm
If na me see this giant, I go take off, I no go look back until I reach house.
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
All the rodents and dogs will feel so happy
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
ForValour:
This one na old picture jor. Op just want hit fp
and lala gaved him just because of snake
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
All the rodents and dogs will feel so happy .
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Baroba(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
glossy6:
Are pythons so easy to kill?

And are there so many too?

Unfortunately they are, very sluggish with no venom..
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2017
When we go hear snake kill person sef
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by niqqaclaimz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
How about a big snake that bit my brother..Same story all d tym..jst saying .
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Jimmy231: 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
why pyton everyday
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 4:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by brunobaba(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Recently people have been killing snakes,are we sure they are not killing human beans??
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by mycare(m): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
sad sad sad
Pls OPs, why is news of killing snakes always making the front page. There are other news that could be there than killing of snakes. It should be regulated.

Mynd
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by redon12(m): 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by ivieeseosa: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
this is big
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by azcute(m): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
na only snake u dey see, come see the mosquito my brother killed yesterday! shocked
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
enemyofprogress:
The best and fastest way to kill a snake especially python is to use cutlass or anything to hit its tail
who told you that

Oga Linus

You just want the snake to retaliate

Continue with your lies

Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Daviestunech(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
4rty:
Haaaa...its really big oooo, Op wondered how your brother stood his ground sighting this let alone killing it coz if na me hmmm...juo ase na chioma ajunwa go be my middle name grin grin
Lazy woman grin
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Naija is now home of python. We should be very careful not be caught by these python one day.
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Baroba:

Unfortunately they are, very sluggish with no venom..
with no venom

You mean python has no venom

Continue with your lie

Liar Mohammed Will soon employ you

Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
muriunited:

Was he the only one that killed it and which state was that?.
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by babatee1985(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
4rty:
Haaaa...its really big oooo, Op wondered how your brother stood his ground sighting this let alone killing it coz if na me hmmm...juo ase na chioma ajunwa go be my middle name grin grin
This your scream of "haaa, it's really big" makes me think that u are referring to za oza room scream... kiss
4rty:
This your scream of "haaa, it's really big" makes me think that u are referring to za oza room scream...
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by BabaCommander: 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
glossy6:
Are pythons so easy to kill?

And are there so many too?
Yes! Pythons are very easy to kill. It's slow, does not bit and is non aggressive. It's almost harmless so even a young child can kill it. The only exception is when the Phyton is extra large and capable of swallowing a human. If you see such size like 30 feet, just run. Even at that, it could also be vunerable if it has just swallowed a big meal as it will remain there almost unable to move until the meal is digested. Ans 2, Pythons are not too many neither are they too few.
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
how can one man kill dat huge snake....i trust myself of i see it even if i dont run my leg will lead me and move first
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by BabaCommander: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
maxiuc:
with no venom

You mean python has no venom

Continue with your lie

Liar Mohammed Will soon employ you
He is right, small Pythons like this size are harmless to human. Only a big one can eat a human.
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
LALA COMIN DOWN LIKE "LEZ GO THERE"

1 Like

Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
muriunited:
Ah una don give lala too mush food o.Lala abeg u fit finish this onecheesy
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Vokians(m): 5:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
When, how and for what?
Re: A Huge Python My Brother Killed In His Farm (Photos) by Bfitconsults: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
If you want to make FT kill a snake and post on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Posts Oshiomhole's N17m Trip To Miami On Twitter To Confirm Or Deny / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.