Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,890 members, 7,956,356 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:31 AM

Create & Operate A Fully Functional Paypal Account That Receives And Send Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Create & Operate A Fully Functional Paypal Account That Receives And Send Cash (393 Views)

How To Create Paypal That Can Received And Send Cash In NIGERIA / How To Start And Operate A Successful NGO In Nigeria / CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create & Operate A Fully Functional Paypal Account That Receives And Send Cash by springtech(m): 2:30am On Oct 18, 2017
If you are an online business person, am sure you know the importance of a paypal account.
As useful as it is to our online business, the problem is how do we create a fully functional PAYPAL ACCOUNT as a Nigerian right from Nigeria without changing your details.

I am willing to teach you how to create one with
*Your real Name
*Real Nigerian ID Card
*Real Nigerian Bank Card
*Without Using VPNs or
*Without Worrying about getting a Foreign Bank Accounts/Documents

In Addition, I will show you
**How to get a real international phone number that will work on your phone flawlessly without any extra sim card
so when Paypal calls you, you will be able to answer and communicate in your real voice.

Note: This is not free please.
I will give the first 100 people to respond by filling the form at N1000 only. While the rest will get it for N3000

If you are interested. Fill this form and I will get across to you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdnMNI_N-0QU5dBPpYg_V24NLaHJqAHE7IBBNoHnRTH5vlNKg/viewform?c=0&w=1
Re: Create & Operate A Fully Functional Paypal Account That Receives And Send Cash by ukeme200(m): 6:50am On Oct 18, 2017
let me buy moi moi, I de come.

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious Megir Chronograph Watches For You / Own A Paypal Account Now For Withdrawal To Bank Or Bitcoin / Hey Business Guru: Table The Challenges You're Facing Right Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.