Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Scrap And Upload - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Scrap And Upload (1166 Views)

Learn How To Upload File With Progress Bar In PHP / How To Upload Files To Firebase Cloud Storage Using Javascript / Create And Upload Your App On Play Store !!!(CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scrap And Upload by barapistis(m): 3:27am On Oct 18, 2017
guys...please i need a bot(actually a client)that can scrap from some major or a major e commerce site in nigeria and post thesame on a major classifaaid site in nigeria

basically will like to knw your cost and time frame
Re: Scrap And Upload by Donald3d(m): 4:33am On Oct 20, 2017
barapistis:
guys...please i need a bot(actually a client)that can scrap from some major or a major e commerce site in nigeria and post thesame on a major classifaaid site in nigeria

I can ,the cost will depend on which categories and which site you want to scrape from
Call me 08182346055
Re: Scrap And Upload by barapistis(m): 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Donald3d:

I can ,the cost will depend on which categories and which site you want to scrape from
Call me 08182346055

tried your numb so many times but it never went through

whats the best way to reach you
Re: Scrap And Upload by Donald3d(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
barapistis:

tried your numb so many times but it never went through

whats the best way to reach you
Sorry about that
You could send me a mail
info@donald.com.ng
Re: Scrap And Upload by umaryusuf(m): 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
barapistis:

If what you want to scrape is publicly available on the web... I can help you do it within 3days. Contact me on: 08039508010

Or see more ways to reach me on my signature below....

(1) (Reply)

10 Mobile App Development Trends That 2018 Holds In Store / Learn The Latest Programming Language And Make Money / 2 Symfony PHP Framework Developers Needed For Urgent Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.