Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Obasanjo Vows Not To Go Back To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Vows Not To Go Back To PDP (350 Views)

Simon Achuba Vows Not To Resign As Kogi Deputy Governor / Obasanjo Vows To “still Sacrifice” For Nigeria Again / Ochereome Nnanna Vows Not To Resign As Vanguard Editorial Board Over Bigotry (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Obasanjo Vows Not To Go Back To PDP by Keznews(m): 6:36am On Oct 18, 2017
A former President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, has vowed ne'er to come back to the Peoples party. He same he would rather stay a pol, operating for the interest of the state.

He created his position familiar to journalists when he control a gathering with the National Caretaker Chairman of the party, legislator Ahmed Makarfi, behind closed doors on Tues.

The meeting, control at the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library, Abeokuta, lasted for one hour.

The former President emerged from the meeting prevailing on his guest (Makarfi) to not consult with the press.

He rather most popular to try and do the talking that he did in each artificial language and commonplace West Germanic.

Obasanjo represented Makarfi as an addict and a colleague, stressing that whereas he (Makarfi) was a state governor, he was the president of the country.

He same this democracy within the country required a robust party in government and a robust party within the opposition to curb freedom.

He said, “I have told the chairman that i used to be within the PDP before however not currently. ‘God forbid, se once dog vomits, it'll return to eat its vomit, no.’

“I have same no partisan politics on behalf of me once more, however Federal Republic of Nigeria is my passion till death do North American nation a region. And something that issues Federal Republic of Nigeria, the nice of Federal Republic of Nigeria, you’ll see my involvement.

“So, the chairman has come back to greet ME and that i greet am, and currently that we've greeted ourselves, the chairman are going to be going, you gentlemen and women of the press, you'll be able to currently go, leave the chairman alone.”

When asked of his message for the PDP, Obasanjo same, “I have same that in public before and that i can say it again; for our democracy to thrive and still be robust, we'd like robust party in government and powerful party within the opposition.

“It should be that way; otherwise, party in government can flee with freedom which isn't sensible for democracy.”

Obasanjo took Makarfi travelling of the deposit and numerous sections within the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential library.

Also within the suite of Makarfi were the Chairman, South-West Caretaker Committee of the party, Chief Eddy Olafeso; a former Minister of Mines and Steel, Mr. Sarafa Tunji-Isola, and a former factional state factional chairman, Sikirulai Ogundele.

See Source for all details and more http://www.talkonpoints.com/2017/10/18/i-wont-go-back-to-pdp-says-obasanjo/
Re: Obasanjo Vows Not To Go Back To PDP by Mynd44: 6:55am On Oct 18, 2017

(1)

Video: Our People Are Living In Hunger – Lawmaker / Between The Devil And Osinbajo-a Tale Of Liars. / Peter Obi; Good Administrator, Poor In Selecting Leaders – Ezeemo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.