Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:06 PM

Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] (895 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by kidap: 6:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Upcoming nollywood actress and Media personality/author Toke Makinwa pictured with her new Gucci Lilith leather top handle bag - which costs $3,700. 

http://news.nollyzone.com/toke-makinwa-strikes-pose-1-3m-naira-gucci-bag/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by ovieigho(m): 6:44am On Oct 18, 2017
$3k bag is nothing here in the USA, but converting the money to naira is what made it alarming.....

Make dem no show for us again ..
I have seen a single chair of $4k here in the USA

I barb my hair for $30 it's when u try to convert it to naira that you will look like 'arungun"...Waster....lolz

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by Partnerbiz(f): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2017
stil dont know how's he became it
Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by DanielsParker(m): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2017
ovieigho:
$3k bag is nothing here in the USA, but converting the money to naira is what made it alarming.....

Make dem no show for us again ..
I have seen a single chair of $4k here in the USA

I barb my hair for $30 it's when u try to convert it to naira that you will look like 'arungun"...Waster....lolz

$3k is actually something oga
Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by ovieigho(m): 7:02am On Oct 18, 2017
DanielsParker:

$3k is actually something oga

With her status she for come buy $200 like me... grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by Florblu(f): 7:08am On Oct 18, 2017
Is their a special feeling these people have for using expensive shits?

Pardon my naivety

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by tstx(m): 7:12am On Oct 18, 2017
Her own palava
Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2017
if u are rich you will have feelings but if you are poor you cant have ooo

Florblu:
Is their a special feeling these people have for using expensive shits?

Pardon my naivety
Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by Larrey(f): 7:46am On Oct 18, 2017
Sure, that is it. If person too get money, person go wan upgrade.
Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by NicoBaba(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2017
all I see is 4plots of Land at Odogbolu I-ode.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by ogbeniolola: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2017
I beg na replica jo!
Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by NaijaCelebrity: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2017
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
NicoBaba:
all I see is 4plots of Land at Odogbolu I-ode.
Re: Toke Makinwa Strikes A Pose With Her 1.3m Naira Gucci Bag [PICS] by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2017
Wait lets confirm from Uncle Suraju sorry Hushpuppy whether its original

(1) (Reply)

2face Shows Off His Diamond Encrusted Necklace Made By Tonto Dike's EX Boyfriend / Meet MC Galaxy's New Oyinbo Girlfriend (photo) / Stella Damasus Shared Loveup Photo With Hubby, Sends Message To Enemies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.