Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing (2566 Views)

Learn How To Create Professional 2D Graphics, 3D Graphic And Animate It. / Learn Graphic Design Online / Graphic And Video Editing Master Class 7.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by forreelinc(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys I am interested in learning web and graphic designing

How can I learn this?
Is it through videos or through an apprenticeship or taking a course in designing

If I am to take a course, please inform me of good tutorial centers that offer these courses

Thanx in advance
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by excellgraphics(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2017
The decision is yours,As for graphics you can start with coreldraw and Photoshop software,As for the tutorial center,If you are in lagos I can take you from basic to advance level,enjoy your day.
thank you.
forreelinc:

How can I learn this?
Is it through videos or through an apprenticeship or taking a course in designing

If I am to take a course, please inform me of good tutorial centers that offer these courses

Thanx in advance
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by tayor33: 12:56am On Nov 07, 2017
please where are u in lagos? am also interested,.. or u can reach me oon whatsapp om 08081051066
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by vheeqtea: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2017
if you live within surulere....you can come learn easy in a conducive environment at Loj consult, 7, adebayo close opposite surulere library in surulere.

we offer professional training at an affordable rate.....both the graphics and website design for 50k....
also for those who want to also learn to do flash animations to incorporate in website as well.... my numbers are 08128982579, 08188910438.
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by IamProdigy: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:

How can I learn this?

Thanx in advance

ure really a proud fellow...
so you don't even know what graphics is all about..and u came to my thread spewing rubbish...

ama get u banned
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by IamProdigy: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:

Hmmm the thing pain am gan oga u no sabi design go sleep

check my topics....

then chat up my clients...
your type...don't grow...because they find it hard to appreciate people....or speak reasonably

let's see where ur attitude takes u to
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by forreelinc(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamProdigy:

wen ure done....
you will go back to your idleness... and fall asleep

Hungry nigga its called Corel draw learn it and stop spoiling our eyes with your poor designs
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by IamProdigy: 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:

Hungry nigga its called Corel draw learn it and stop spoiling our eyes with your poor designs

the last thing on my list is hunger...
i do like to give you a graphics scholarship...

but wait ur pride is really weighing u down...

now to end this shit.....

drop just two works (with proves you did it)..of urs lets take it to graphix section for votes....

if u don't drop it....then ure just a cheap noisemaker....

this would be my last reply to you....
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by forreelinc(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamProdigy:

the last thing on my list is hunger...
i do like to give you a graphics scholarship...

but wait ur pride is really weighing u down...

now to end this shit.....

drop just two works (with proves you did it)..of urs lets take it to graphix section for votes....

if u don't drop it....then ure just a cheap noisemaker....

this would be my last reply to you....

The 19 views on your thread is enof proof that your design is sh!t and everyone knows this
If you were not hungry why are you now doing free advert on nairaland hungry broke untalented nigga

1 Like

Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by IamProdigy: 2:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:

The 19 views on your thread is enof proof that your design is sh!t and everyone knows this
If you were not hungry why are you now doing free advert on nairaland hungry broke untalented nigga

my dear ure ignored.
my page outside nairaland would shut u up..

post ur works....else you're just a cheap noise maker
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by forreelinc(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamProdigy:

my dear ure ignored.
my page outside nairaland would shut u up..

post ur works....else you're just a cheap noise maker

Shut up hungry slowpoke put the link to your "outside" page lemme look and laugh
Failure like you
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by IamProdigy: 2:49pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:

Shut up hungry slowpoke put the link to your "outside" page lemme look and laugh
Failure like you

so u can learn abii like u stated on this thread ...
show me ur works....else ure still the same cheap noisemaker

you're ignored bro....take ur HATE some whr else
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by forreelinc(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2017
IamProdigy:

so u can learn abii like u stated on this thread ...
show me ur works....else ure still the same cheap noisemaker

you're ignored bro....take ur HATE some whr else

Mumu I think say you get outside page
Church that sef wan dey form designer mtchew make I go comment for your yeye thread help you small
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by IamProdigy: 2:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
forreelinc:

Mumu I think say you get outside page
Church that sef wan dey form designer mtchew make I go comment for your yeye thread help you small

Do have a swell day....I pray you have a change of attitude

Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by occam(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2018
forreelinc:

How can I learn this?

Thanx in advance

Web design is not for scammers and knuckle heads like you. The cops are after you for defrauding people of millions. Don’t try and start a new scam here. Nobody should deal with Forelinc, he’s a thief wanted by the police
Re: Where To Learn Graphic And Web Designing by forreelinc(m): 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2018
occam:

Web design is not for scammers and knuckle heads like you. The cops are after you for defrauding people of millions. Don’t try and start a new scam here. Nobody should deal with Forelinc, he’s a thief wanted by the police
lol grin I hope you have returned the car that you stole
Ole

(1) (Reply)

Am A Grafix Guru And Good Wit Publishing / Checkout my 3d Graphics Portfolio(Made with Maya)Get maya video tutorials too / Teamleo's Beach Party Design:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.