Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Happening Now In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now In Anambra (1935 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / Kanu And His Boys Storm White House Happening Now / Happening Now Along Zuba Abuja Kaduna Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now In Anambra by onlyson16(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2017
One of the party in anambra which I will not disclose here for security reasons is going round to buy voters card for 5000(5k) my friend just told me but I didn't believe him untill I saw the party with their motto going to triple triple hotel in amaokpala near federal poly oko....my friend even advice me to go since I'm an indigen.but I was looking at him deserved as my friend don't believed much about biafra
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Ok. dem weldone o.
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by Tamass: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2017
I don't believe this..not until i see some more convincing evidence, because the way rumour spreads now in the south eastern part of the country..no be here

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Anambra by onlyson16(m): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=Tamass post=61526608]I don't believe this..not until i see some more convincing evidence, because the way rumour spreads now in the south eastern part of the country..no be here [/if u know anybody across ekwulobia send the person i will lead him to triple triple hotel right now.quote]

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Anambra by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2017
The news is of no use if we don't know the name.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Anambra by HashtagMoniker(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2017
OP I don't believe you, no pictorial evidence. Snap picture let's know, u might be possibly trying to slander.
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by londoner: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2017
Are you reporting them to INEC? If not what is the point of telling us if you will do nothing about it?

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Anambra by tsdarkside(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2017
its realy hard to do that now with that biometric system thingy....i dont know if those people buying it even understand sef that things have changed in nigeria.......
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by onlyson16(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2017
The party name started with

AP.........BUT IF U INCLUDED GA NA U SABI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In Anambra by onlyson16(m): 8:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Why AR u talking like a kid bro ......Inec officials at they not human being?....do u remembered the power of money and what it can do??
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by 201320142015ob(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2017
Obama retired at 55, Trump started at 70.
Sydney is 3 hours ahead of Perth, but that doesn't make Perth slow.
Someone graduated at the age of 22, but waited 5 years before securing a good job.
Someone became a CEO at 25 and died at 50.
While another became a CEO at 50 and lived to 90 years.
Someone is still single, while someone else got married.
Everyone in this world works based on their time zone.
People around you might seem to be ahead of you and some might seem to be behind you.
But everyone is running their own race, in their own time.
Do not envy them and do not mock them.
They are in their time zone, and you are in yours.
Life is about waiting for the right moment to act.
So relax.
You're not early.
You're not late.
You are very much on time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In Anambra by onlyson16(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2017
So what ar u talking now?
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by babyfaceafrica: 8:33am On Oct 18, 2017
So what should we do?..anambra politics has always been about money

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In Anambra by patrick89(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2017
what's 5k ? political parties will share more than that!...
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2017
When he bribe today and get voted tommorow you all will still cry
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:31am On Oct 18, 2017
Pictures or i dont believe it
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by Alphasoar(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Lying liars.

OP i know say one party that the name starts with _ _ _ has paid you 2K to post this rubbish.
Re: Happening Now In Anambra by onlyson16(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Alphasoar:
Lying liars.

OP i know say one party that the name starts with _ _ _ has paid you 2K to post this rubbish.

Hahahah!bro I am pure biafran but I no de make noise I believed. In doing not even action

(1) (Reply)

If EFCC Want To Arest Young Men Living Large Start Wit Yusuf Buhari- Reno Omokri / Kwankwaso Supporters Takeover The Streets Of Kano After Kwankwaso Defection / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Dele Momodu In His Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.