Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings (933 Views)

SEO And Adsense Friendly Auto Blogging (wordpress) / How To Effectively Use Facebook Ads To Promote Affiliate Products / My Adsense Earnings Proof (plus Tips For Earning Big Through Adsense) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings by xheyi: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2017
Hello bloggers!
The invention of Facebook ads as an advertising tool for blog posts and conversely increasing Adsense earnings seems awesome. However, am just wary about Adsense policy; the menace or getting Adsense account disabled lingers in my mind greatly. Anyone using Facebook ads and kindly share experience. Is Adsense going to b disabled if Google noticed the trick or tweak?

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2017
No. Facebook ads are organic.
Re: Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings by Prevhoo: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2017
Does not work like before again.

1 Like

Re: Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings by RapportNaija(m): 8:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Facebook is dead. One click may cost you $0.4, that's average of 3 clicks per $1. Lol 300 clicks per $100.

Can 300 page views on your blog give you clicks enough to earn you same amount of FB Ads investment? $100?

Try and come show me your result. I may be wrong grin
Re: Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings by CallMeFemi(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2017
Please check my signature and contact me if you're interested.
Re: Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings by xheyi: 6:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Sorry, I dnt seem to get you. Pls b more explicit
RapportNaija:
Facebook is dead. One click may cost you $0.4, that's average of 3 clicks per $1. Lol 300 clicks per $100.

Can 300 page views on your blog give you clicks enough to earn you same amount of FB Ads investment? $100?

Try and come show me your result. I may be wrong grin
Re: Using Facebook Ads To Boost Traffic And Adsense Earnings by donqx: 10:08am On Oct 21, 2017
fb doesn't really convert like before.they are money jackerz. build backlinks from top high pr site .it take hardwork bro

(1) (Reply)

Share Link On Social Media And Earn $50+ Per Day With Proof / Help Me With The Redesign Of My Web / Design Your Blog And Get Adsense At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.