Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years (2358 Views)

I Practised Christianity For 30 Years; Black Magic For 9 Years, But None Worked / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by alBHAGDADI: 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
buddenlove:
Hey Mister Islam, when u want to justify and compare your prophet behavior, do it against Jesus Christ, not using another person.
Since Mohammed is your model, you have to compare him with Jesus Christ who is the model for christian. An angel, A pastor, a king or whoever is not our Model.
Got it?
Thank u!
The guy should be ashamed that he's bringing out similarities between his prophet and evil men. I think that makes his prophet evil too.
Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by UmarIbnShittu(m): 10:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
The guy should be ashamed that he's bringing out similarities between his prophet and evil men. I think that makes his prophet evil too.

Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by ScienceWatch: 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ubenedictus:

research I don't have time for long argument.

in ancient time women were married at puberty, it has nothing to do with been spiritual
Marriage is a spiritual covenant. The marriage covenant/vows can be sourced from only two spiritual forces - Dark or light.

When A man decides to engage in a marriage covenant from the light, he will never take a baby with him to the alter. God is light !

At puberty a baby changes to the intermediary stage/teenager, to prepare to become a woman which takes another 7 to 10 yrs.
Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by Ubenedictus(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Marriage is a spiritual covenant. The marriage covenant/vows can be sourced from only two spiritual forces - Dark or light.

When A man decides to engage in a marriage covenant from the light, he will never take a baby with him to the alter. God is light !

At puberty a baby changes to the intermediary stage/teenager, to prepare to become a woman which takes another 7 to 10 yrs.
you want to hide a historical fact by talking jargon.

oya continue
Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by ScienceWatch: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2017
umarshek6:
I c no reason y a true muslim or mu'umin will want to marry a christian lady unless if it's lust or she be witched him
What if the lady in question was an 8yr old baby ?

What stops a man from choosing a grown woman to marry, instead of a baby ?
Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by ScienceWatch: 9:28am On Oct 25, 2017
OtemAtum:
Murhamid is a beast. As in, how can a sane person marry a child of eight years and some months? SMH for him undecided
After witnessing these guys encourage Child-Abuse, I took my baby girl to have a Tracking device fitted under her skin. I also had a hidden Wire-less camera sewn into all her sweaters and jackets.

What more must I do to protect my baby girl ?
Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by ScienceWatch: 9:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:

oya continue
It is the principle that is in question here. Is it right to have sex with a baby girl ?

Is it right to have sex with a baby girl? Under what conditions will it be acceptable ? Could it be acceptable if it was 700AD or
2017 ?
Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by ScienceWatch: 9:56am On Oct 25, 2017
Ubenedictus:

oya continue
Studies has shown that sexually abused children have issues with sexual dysfunction and self-destructive behavior when they get older. More recently child sexual abuse has also been linked to psychotic behaviour at the most serious extreme of mental health problems. Sexual abuse is any sexual contact between a child and an adult, or using a child for sexual purposes.

It's often done by someone the child knows and trusts. A child is anyone under the age of 19. Sexual exploitation is another form of child sexual abuse. It happens when a child is talked into or forced into sex acts in exchange for things like money, drugs, food or shelter.

Women who experienced childhood sexual abuse may have a higher risk of experiencing anxiety disorders (such as post-traumatic stress disorder), depression, eating disorders, dissociative disorders and personality disorders.

We should invite Vaxx, BlueAgent, Sarassin and Butterflyl1on
Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by UmarIbnShittu(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
What if the lady in question was an 8yr old baby ?
y wil he do that in this era when der are load of mature sexy religious lady and what I mean by religious is Islam bcoz any religion other than Islam is a waste of time u will get to know that sooner or later

It's a lie

Did I say other wise

yes in dis era

What stops a man from choosing a grown woman to marry, instead of a baby ?
notin so?
Re: YES MARRIAGE At THE AGE OF 9 Years by Ubenedictus(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Studies has shown that sexually abused children have issues with sexual dysfunction and self-destructive behavior when they get older. More recently child sexual abuse has also been linked to psychotic behaviour at the most serious extreme of mental health problems. Sexual abuse is any sexual contact between a child and an adult, or using a child for sexual purposes.

It's often done by someone the child knows and trusts. A child is anyone under the age of 19. Sexual exploitation is another form of child sexual abuse. It happens when a child is talked into or forced into sex acts in exchange for things like money, drugs, food or shelter.

Women who experienced childhood sexual abuse may have a higher risk of experiencing anxiety disorders (such as post-traumatic stress disorder), depression, eating disorders, dissociative disorders and personality disorders.

We should invite Vaxx, BlueAgent, Sarassin and Butterflyl1on

another set of jargon.

we are talking 2000yrs ago these jargon didn't apply then.

a woman was considered matured for marriage at puberty...

you can hide around your jargon all you like but that is a historical fact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Mfm Sermons By Dk Olukoya? / Is Elijah John The Baptist? / Atheism In Nigeria: It's Reception, And Effects On Society.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.