Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How To Boost Sales & Generate Leads Faster - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Boost Sales & Generate Leads Faster (338 Views)

How Small Business Can Boost Sales On Black Friday / How To Use Instagram To Boost Sales In Your Fashion Design Business / How To Boost Sales This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Sales & Generate Leads Faster by 7degree: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2017
The World today has become a smaller space with the availability of mobile deceives for business transactions and easy communication ,
a large percentage of the worlds population rely on social media platforms and search engines to get information about different services and goods available (just the way you are reading about this right now to get more information for your business) for personal needs or business purposes .It therefore means ,the traditional methods of TV Ads & Radio Ads is no longer the fastest and cheapest means as more people become less attentive to the ads displayed / aired on TV & Radio

The Social media & Search Engines changes the game entirely , giving startups a chance to compete against the already known names in any industry. and what makes this so wonderful is , you get to decide your budget , target audience , interact directly with the customers and get immediate response in generating leads , you have total dominance and absolute control over your businesses expansion into different states & countries with super ease

Now a lot of questions on your mind.....
how do i get started?
how do i get my products & services seen on search engines like google & social media platforms with the a low budget and still get positive response ?
Can i have all of these even without a website ?
who will create the contents needed for the promotion ?
What type of content would work for my business promotion ?

All your questions will be answered
all you have to do is get in touch with me

call : +2348131541443
email : info@7degree.com.ng / promiseroland@gmail.com
Visit: http://7degree.com.ng/digital_marketing.php

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale @ Enugu / See How You Can Win Luxurious Items In The Spark Mega Reward Promo. / Teacher Dies After Flogging A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.