Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,338 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) (26375 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man - Trezzyhelm.com (Photos) / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Prophetess Faith Aigbe Of Christ Restoration Bible Church Heals A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by loganx: 2:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
These things are very simple, life is not that hard. what is the girl's name what part of the country did she come from?
provide the exact address. someone even from nairaland will go and verify that that girl was blind, lives there and now can see.
just so that we don't scammed...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by Nathdoug(m): 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
bakila:

Very good point. I hope you not speaking for and as Yahoo boy(s)?
what is good for the goose is good for the gander my brother...let him say it if he is a real prophet
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by j1mmy: 3:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
zoba88:
See how God healed this blind girl and opened her eyes after she got blind while doing NYSC
Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/apostle-suleman-heals-nigerian-lady-who_18.html?m=1
A god that no one can vouch for its existence healed a blind person?
monkey!

take this guys passport and replace it with animal papers please!
mor0n

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by judgedredd22(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
VoltageDivida:
I wonder why we have hospitals and train doctors in Nigeria. We should just train more healing pastors and build healing churches.

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by bakila: 3:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nathdoug:
what is good for the goose is good for the gander my brother...let him say it if he is a real prophet
Abi, you will get the answer when public office corruption cannot enrich anyone without a commensurate possibility of imprisonment.
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by akinsmail51: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bobo, why can't he go to Sabo wherein there are thousand and one genuine blind folks!
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by nwakaibeya1: 3:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jeremiah 12:10,Jeremiah 5,31>Apostles,Prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority&my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?is it not those we call CHAMELEONS?Prophets&pastors& apostles have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.DO HUMANS REALLY LIKE TO HEAR THE TRUTH?::::: authority&judgement has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth& revelation &that is why we have told them,this is power as of old , that go&sin no more power of REAL Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to humans , so cant you see that we are wiser than those you who don't understand the spiritual& criticize us?dont forget this that many are pretenders INFACT THEY are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean&perish people than accept defeat from Moses even though Pharoah knew the truth just like many people who read us knows our truth& revelation&many of his , Pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant& blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light&mantle& power that b& that is why we reveal the HIDDEN mystery OF HUMANBEIGNS ?you that think that you are wise?many humans like to stand at the gate of heaven ,enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think deeply :we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beings *this is typical of all our truth& revelation&explanations about the night people ,the rich people &evil marine&occult world&those whom humans believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real Jesus CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us BUT AS USUAL ONLY TIME WILL TELL WHO IS GENUINE OR NOT?DO NOT SAY YOU WHERE NOT TOLD THAT KINGDOM OF GOD OF JUSTICE HAS COME AND JUDGEMENT HAS COME BACK TO THE EARTH:YOU ARE PERMITTED TO INVESTIGATE BUT HOW WOULD YOU INVESTIGATE WHEN YOU ARE SPIRITUALLY BLIND?JEREMIAH 5,21-22

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by madgoat(m): 3:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yeligray:
I'm waiting for people to say that he paid the woman

Paid of course. Its script acting.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by Beetunez44(m): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Foolishness is the tinz of the spirit to a natural man..... Whether juju or real @ least the lady benefited from it
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by Franzinni: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
I believe in God and I have witnessed miracles but this man ....well I comment my reserve...
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by Franzinni: 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
j1mmy:

monkey!

slowpoke
guy God is real if he is not in your life ....try open your heart and let him in ...He is waiting !!!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by LilieJmac: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
What a mighty God we serve. Thank You JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
i thought this was the man they said committed sexual scandal . . .heaven's be praised by this miracle

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by davo90tico(m): 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
VoltageDivida:
I wonder why we have hospitals and train doctors in Nigeria. We should just train more healing pastors and build healing churches.
Mark 16:17-18New King James Version (NKJV)

17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they[a] will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by davo90tico(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nathdoug:
APOSTLE WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO SAY ANY POLITICIAN THAT STEAL MONEY AND COME AND GIVE IT AS TITHE OR OFFERING IN YOUR CHURCH SHALL RUN MAD AS WELL NOR BE ONLY YAHOO BOY...WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT TOO AS A PROPHET THAT YOU ARE WITH ALL DUE RESPECT SIR...NOR BE ONLY YAHOO BOYS MATTER YOU GO CARRY FOR HEAD.....IF YOU AGREE WITH ME CLICK LIKE IF YOU DONT CLICK SHARE
E pain am
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by naijalodge(m): 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cobhams is still blind, jst incase he forgot undecided

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by davo90tico(m): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
j1mmy:

monkey!

slowpoke
When people go to which doctor, do they see the gods?
Yet they believe the witch doctor can help them, when it comes to Christianity u come up with all this reasons. If there is no God, then why do u people bother complaining then? Leave us with the God u don't see yet gives us spectacular blessings
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by davo90tico(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
naijalodge:
Cobhams is still blind, jst incase he forgot undecided
Just in case u forgot, only someone who needs help goes to where he can get help. I have never seen a doctor leave the hospital to come house by house for treatment, or have u? If cobhams wants healing he knows where to go. Abi bankers leave banks to come and collect ur money from home abi? Haba! Be realistic for once. Nigerians and their insatiable character breeds more things than meets the eye

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by mechanics(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
Tears of joy, just like how God healed the man that was born blind in the holy book of John. God still perform wonders.
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by Lekison(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
Jesus is lord.
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by Cchuks27(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
God be praised! Hallelujah
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by frubben(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ba sule!! Tuaile
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by umarshek6(m): 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
Same old story
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by oliviastacey(f): 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
fixedhollies:
All i know is that there is a spiritual realm...
Only a few control it. Majority are uncertained. Miracles happen!
it's very very real. I know the young lady. God is wonderful.
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by Ademoore07(m): 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2017
kullozone:

He paid the woman.

See your life lipsrsealed
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by simoncarlos(m): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
infact am dissapointed in all of you cos u are all morons for dis ur useless comments. if u no get wetin to talk go drinks garri sleep. useless monkeys.
apostle i solidly support u oooo. ride on baba nla.
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by talk2percy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please someone tell me when the season two and three are out..
Re: Apostle Suleman "Heals" Lady Who Got Blind During NYSC In Kwara (Pics, Video) by kullozone(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2017
Ademoore07:

See your life lipsrsealed

My life is far better than yours cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stories Behind Great Hymns / Can You Be A Christian And Still Be Gay? / Is God Really Against Taking Alcohol Or Just Against Excess Of It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.