Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,569 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award (6108 Views)

Peace Achiever Award:Nlemchukwu Godswill Wins Youth Ambassador Of The Year Award / Odusolu, Tejuoso, Elkachach, Nwankwo, Others Bag Africa Peace Ambassador Awards / Peace Ambassador Agency Unveils Identity Ahead Of 10th Anniversary Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Aminat508(f): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2017
At 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Careers Awards, Vow To Empower Other Youths

It was a gathering of talented and hardworking youngsters among other who's who in Osun state and beyond, who have excelled and still making waves significantly in their different chosen careers at this year's Second Edition of Osun Youths Ambassador Awards (OYAA) held last Sunday at Atlantis Event Centre in Osogbo.

At this well attended event, which was organised by a group, Youth Reformers Initiative (YRI) to honour and appreciate the zeal and efforts of youths in their entrepreneurial careers, twenty youths, who have distinguished themselves in their various fields became cynosure of eyes as they bagged the prestigious Osun Ambassador Awards amid pomp and jubilation.

For the award recipients, it was a remarkable recognition and encouraging feat that would propel better achievements and exploits in their careers. They even assured that they would continue to empower other youths to be self-employed and veer into entrepreneurship.

According to these awarded youths, there was a need to depart from the mentality of awaiting white collar jobs stressing that education was meant to open and sharpen one's mind to explore andbtap into the unique potentials that one is blessed with.

Worthy to be mentioned is the case of Miss Racheal Bakare Adedolapo, a female youngster, who is into painting and entrepreuship, who bagged an award as a Worthy Ambassador in Entrepreneurship. Adedolapo has been offered a schoolarship by a painting school in Lagos to further her studies on painting and entrepreneurship courses for four years.

Meanwhile, addressing dignatries at the event hall which was filled to the brim, the guest speaker, a former Vice Chancellor of Osun State University, Prof. Jelili Alamu said youths needed to develop the society through humanitarian services.

Speaking on the topic: "Roles of Youth in Supplementing Government Efforts," Alamu while congratulating the award recipients, said the award was timely at a period when Nigeria is trying to diversity its economy stressing that youths should be entrepreneurial and impact to their societies in thesame way the award recipients were doing.

In her opening remarks, the president of YRI and convener of the award ceremony, Miss Aminat Ajibola said the award was to appreciate the efforts of the young Nigerians who are from Osun state that have not only carving a ninche for themselves but also serving as role models to other youngsters.

Ajibola said "this year's 2nd Edition of Osun Youth Ambassador Awards (OYAA) is designed to commend the resilience, zeal and achievements of Osun youths who are thriving in their chosen careers. These twenty youngsters deserved to be honoured because they have contributed and still contributing towards the growth and development of our virtuous state of Osun in their respective areas of specialization.

"I wish to note that these award recipients were keenly nominated for before emerging after thorough and competitive selection processes," she stressed.

Other recipients of the award included Miss Jelilat Opeyemi Olawale, co-publisher of Timenewsng who was awarded as Osun Ambassador in Journalism, while Mr Dare Eluyemi "Darey Young", bagged "Worthy Osun Ambassador in Youth Advocacy"

Others like Taiwo Ibikunle, Jide Bewaji, Oyebode Oyeniyi joshua, Isiak Abdulwasiu, Isiak Akinkunmi, Tiwalade Olumayowa Ojo, Azeez Adeniran, Abdulwahab Abiodun, Gbemisola Adisa Lawal, Adisa Kabiru, Alabi Omolara Olutayo, Dare Obelawo, Oyinloye Afeez, Adejuyigbe Taiwo, Ayanleke Waheed, David Awotipe and Charles Adeyemi were awarded for their outstanding performance in the categories of award like entrepreneurship, entertainment, advocacy, traffic control, talent development, community development among other fields.

Notable dignitaries at the colourful event are the Oluwo Of Iwo land, Oba Abdulrasheed Akanbi who was represented by a traditional chief, former and serving members of Osun state House of Assembly, Barrister Kunle Adegoke Rasheed, K-rad a govnorship aspirants, chairman of the Osun State Correspondents' chapel of the Nigeria Union of Journalists (NUJ), Prince Hameed Oyegbade and representatives from the corporate world among other famous entrepreneurs.

http://www.amiloaded.com/2017/10/at-2017-osun-youth-ambassador-awards-20.html

Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Aminat508(f): 10:54am On Oct 18, 2017
More Photos

Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by madridguy(m): 11:05am On Oct 18, 2017
tongue
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Aminat508(f): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2017
More Photos..

Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Alphasoar(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cool
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by bennyolusola: 9:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
Keep it up guys... My padis are some of the recepients... They are really trying for Osun... You can also check @r2lcharity on Instagram... He is also from Osun and deserve an Humanitarian Award.
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by gaeul(f): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
great move... this should be highly commended
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by hoodmenconcept(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
he be like say saraki dey there oo

lol
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by favourmic(m): 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
but why my malay friend no dey in that pictures (Alawusa)
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by kinibigdeal(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
I only came here to see Aminat508 in the picture but...
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Dandeedadrunk(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Nanojoe: 11:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is really nice.

I am from osun, and I really appreciate this. undecided
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Aminat508(f): 11:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
kinibigdeal:
I'm there, check well grin
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by OZAOEKPE(f): 11:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
No be say you go make am finish you go forget me cause with the way you flying so eagles go they fear kiss Oya chop kiss kiss
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Loftyboy: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2017
I can see the former V.C of my alma mater ( Osun State University). good!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Loftyboy: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2017
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by Funjosh(m): 3:33am On Oct 19, 2017
This is good.
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by emmyreb(f): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2017
Awesome
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by emmyreb(f): 7:08am On Oct 19, 2017
Loftyboy:

Former Acting V.C
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by mechanics(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2017
Good, it shows that their hard work was recognized and for them to continue doing better, congrats to them.
Re: 2017 Osun Youth Ambassador Awards, 20 Youngsters Bag Entrepreneurial Award by jidoex66(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Aminat508:
I'm there, check well grin
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Souvenirs At Cheap Prices / Peace Ambassador Agency Calebrate World Peace Day With A Walk (photo) / Stand To Win 100k In Face Of The Year Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.