Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Pls How Can Sumbori Start A Radio Show - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pls How Can Sumbori Start A Radio Show (607 Views)

Ever Called-in On A Radio Show? / Recommend A Good Radio Show In Lagos. / What Is Your Favorite Radio Station And Favorite Radio Show? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can Sumbori Start A Radio Show by shokanbukola(f): 10:57am On Oct 18, 2017
I want to start a radio show and I don't know aw...aw much will it cost me and what re d things I need to kno...OAPs in the house...please I need ur help
Re: Pls How Can Sumbori Start A Radio Show by braine(m): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2017
You just need to go to the station and buy airtime. The price range differs from station to station and time.
Re: Pls How Can Sumbori Start A Radio Show by manitobor(m): 4:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
I have 3 radio programmes, doesn't cost me a dime to produce, just time and effort. What I'm looking for now are good sponsors for the programmes.
Re: Pls How Can Sumbori Start A Radio Show by skyhighweb(m): 7:36am On Nov 27, 2017
shokanbukola:
I want to start a radio show and I don't know aw...aw much will it cost me and what re d things I need to kno...OAPs in the house...please I need ur help
u can pre record ur shows, building my studio will conplete it next month u can come chk em out will link u to a radio jockey also to produce ur programs
Re: Pls How Can Sumbori Start A Radio Show by overboard(m): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Guessing you have your concept and running order on place (and you are pretty confident the show will be able to have a listenership), you can either produce a pilot or record a whole set i.e. season, say, 12 or 13 episodes.

The pilot is basically to shop for sponsorship cuz I tell you, media buy isn't beans but then again, it depends on the platform/station you plan on airing and sometimes, which segment. Who knows, they may give you a barter deal if you have something to offer them.

If you like, get the entire show produced, then shop for sponsorship. It all depends.

I believe you know the show would have a signature tune/theme music, presenter and/or host, the different segments if applicable et al.

I produced a show on radio for 5 years... well, shortly Etisalat went 'bankrupt' and became 9mobile... they stopped sponsorship of many things then. Another is in the mix right now.
Re: Pls How Can Sumbori Start A Radio Show by skyhighweb(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2018
shokanbukola:
my studio is finally set buzz back llets talk more

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is A Lazy Artist, Shatta Wale Rules / Owizzy Ft. Shuun Bebe - Kontrol [ New Love Music ] / Music:- Lanrex _ Ogun Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.