Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano (19749 Views)

Peter Obi Left Anambra Wallowing In Muds & Dirts- Photo / Peter Obi Left An Infrastructural Comatose State For Obiano – Obigwe / Why Peter Obi Left Apga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by Lerio(m): 3:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
PaulOgenyi:

Chisom, what you need now is a job. Just look at how you are suffering. Why can't Obi help you with a job? See how miserable you are.
Lol u had to go through my profile and even to fbk to get my pics. Thank you Jesus. I knw one day people will try hard to know who i am. Thanks bros
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by Lerio(m): 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
PaulOgenyi:

My name is Paul, I only asked that you help yourself from your miserable condition. Chisom Ikeabbah, you need a job.
Globemoney check u go see another pic abeg. Jobless thing. U will be shamed at last
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by globemoney: 3:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
ignatiusez:

[s]
Liar!!!!!
You have nothing to talk about, that is why you have resorted to insults and cyber bullying! Give us facts, not mere after thoughts. Where is the roadmap and master plan to infrastructural development by Obiano apart from the numerous and useless MOUs which are inconsequential List the specific roads and kilometers completed, hospitals built and equipped, schools built and equipped, water projects completed, scholarships, electricity projects completed.

I repeat, you and your colleagues have done a poor and irresponsible job for your principal. You have only dug numerous land mines for him instead of highlighting his achievements and convincing the electorate: by the way there is absolutely nothing to talk about apart from insults.[/s]
Obiano is currently the best governor in Nigeria and the best Anambra governor ever. Facts! if e pain you, go hug high tension

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by globemoney: 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lerio:

Globemoney check u go see another pic abeg. Jobless thing. U will be shamed at last
Chisom, why are you calling my name? I'm I PaulOgenyi? You stay in PH and be ranting about Anambra, its very clear you are not on ground and dont know whats going on. Its better you face your school if you are a student inugo?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by bestview: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
globemoney:

Chisom, why are you calling my name? I'm I PaulOgenyi? You stay in PH and be ranting about Anambra, its very clear you are not on ground and dont know whats going on. Its better you face your school if you are a student inugo?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by okv87: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Obiano u are lair, I am beginning to suspect u to be in APC with LAIR MUHAMED.
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
pleasewhoistelling us the truth here and who is deceiving us. .i thought peter saidhe left huge amount both in naira and in dollarswhen he left office, now obiano is saying a different ball game. .that's why anambra will never grow or developed, to many GODFATHERS, chiefs and titled men sharing state allocation and resources. .may God those in home for all!
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by mekaboy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
globemoney:

This shows Nigerias are indeed very dumb and gullible. You agree with lerio a member of peter obis social media team without reading the article where obiano clearly stated he refused to address peter obis false claims because he didn't want to be distracted from delivering good governance to his people

It's like your account officer saying he refused to record your deposits, because he can do the calculation and give u balance of head.
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by globemoney: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
mekaboy:

[s]It's like your account officer saying he refused to record your deposits, because he can do the calculation and give u balance of head.[/s]
what is this one even saying..I guess you were in the moon when obi was awarding contracts recklessly at the twilight of his admin.. One of such were the 3 shopping malls, the agulu lake hotel, the onitsha hotel, etc

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by globemoney: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
okv87:
[s]Obiano u are lair, I am beginning to suspect u to be in APC with LAIR MUHAMED.[/s]
and you believe the criminal obi that claimed to leave 75 billion abi 48 billion? Receive sense
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by 9jaDoc(f): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
T
H
L. I. A. R.
E
F
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by 9jaDoc(f): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
globemoney:

and you believe the criminal obi that claimed to leave 75 billion abi 48 billion? Receive sense

PAID FOOL
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by globemoney: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
9jaDoc:

PAID FOOL
ha e pain am.. Peter obi slave
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by slimghost(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
globemoney:

See this one, when peter obis aide was caught red handed with 250 million in Anambra funds on his way out the country, what do we call that? Peter obi will be finally disgraced on nov 18. Watch this space

You think I really care about the elections clown? I am here for the truth!
Obi saved massively for my state. Tell your paymaster that he is a useless drunken liar.
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by globemoney: 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
slimghost:

You think I really care about the elections clown? I am here for the truth!
Obi saved massively for my state. Tell your paymaster that he is a useless drunken liar.
hehehehe.... Let obi say where he kept the money he saved and how much he saved.. We were hearing 75 billion but during his pdp campaign, he was saying 48 billion.. Tell us how much obi saved, where he kept it and how much debts he left. or is he confused?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by aalangel(f): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lerio:

Bro the reason is not personal we all knw. It was only some roads he constructed. He failed in other areas.

I'm a lady undecided undecided
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
where is the debt hiding that it didn't reflect in Nigeria's debt office site?
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by slimghost(m): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
eduj:

Help me ask Obiano the drunk and his paid brainless nairaland louts.
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by bestview: 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
eduj:

The debt is in form of the over 100 roads awarded by Obi at the tail end of his administration. Obi equally awarded 3 malls, two 5 star hotels all at once. All these were awarded as he was about leaving office. Why didn't he build those stuff from day one he entered? Obi equally employed 6000 workers at his 8th year in office. All these became a contractual debt to the incoming government.

Obi's plan was to make sure that Obiano fail, but to his utter amazement, Obiano became the shining light in Nigeria as one of the performing governors.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by gwmlogistic: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
merryossai:
obiano enough of the talk much and do less. go to anambra state u will see sticker of Willie is working everywhere, with nothing to show in reality. just like gburugburu of Enugu, Willie is also useless, but I still believe he's gonna have a second chance, I just hope he makes the most of it in reality.
Please what is gburugburu. Sounds funny
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
bestview:
As much as I don't want to talk down of Obi, it is very clear that Obiano understands governance better than Obi. Obiano's 3yrs in office is quite remarkable in the areas of infrastructure, security, IGR, influx of investments etc.

Then u're economical with the truth. u're anoda Lie Mohammed. Tell the truth and shame the devil! Peter Obi remains the best Governor Anambra State (Both old and new) has ever produced. He's economical; He has the welfare of the masses at heart. No amount of propaganda and lies by Obiano can pull Peter Obi down. I even dreamt where anoda person won this election. So, Obiano will finally lose. I have seen it in my dream. It was like a vision God showed to me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by bestview: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Obi is good but Obiano is better. As for the election, stop dreaming, Obiano shall win by a very wide margin. God is behind all affairs of men.

Mandeyy:

Then u're economical with the truth. u're anoda Lie Mohammed. Tell the truth and shame the devil! Peter Obi remains the best Governor Anambra State (Both old and new) has ever produced. He's economical; He has the welfare of the masses at heart. No amount of propaganda and lies by Obiano can pull Peter Obi down. I even dreamt where anoda person won this election. So, Obiano will finally lose. I have seen it in my dream. It was like a vision God showed to me.
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by ignatiusez: 10:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
bestview:

The debt is in form of the over 100 roads awarded by Obi at the tail end of his administration. Obi equally awarded 3 malls, two 5 star hotels all at once. All these were awarded as he was about leaving office. Why didn't he build those stuff from day one he entered? Obi equally employed 6000 workers at his 8th year in office. All these became a contractual debt to the incoming government.

Obi's plan was to make sure that Obiano fail, but to his utter amazement, Obiano became the shining light in Nigeria as one of the performing governors.

Liar!!!!!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by nonsobaba: 2:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Nobody should forget the fact that PDP is contesting this election with two candidates - Obi and Obaze. It is pertinent to note this so that Obiano will get his due recognition as the greatest Anambra governor ever when he defeats both men and is declared the winner on November 20.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by shaibu123: 2:55am On Oct 19, 2017
177 communities will decide not Nairaland
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by dumodust(m): 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
ignatiusez:

Truly, how much were you paid? Liar!! All the roads in Ukpor started by Peter Obi where abandoned by Obiano! I honestly wonder what he has done in 4years to deserve another term.
i swear... i keep asking myself same question
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by domchike(m): 6:35am On Oct 22, 2017
4Play:

If you read the article it says the debt is the cost of road construction/reconstruction projects.

Such costs are not normally included, in calculating the size of a government's debt, as they can choose to discontinue the contracts. If we were to include such debt for every government, the debt stock will multiply astronomically.

If this is the case then its a genuine dept government is a continuonous process the governor should have find a way to pay instead of misleading the people
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by meezynetwork(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2017
Obiano is a fraudster and a liar
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by deltaisgreat: 4:21am On Oct 23, 2017
Since you could fight Peter Obi who single handedly made you a governor, then who are we the common masses that you won't fight and even kill without delay. Obiano deserves no single vote from the masses because he is coming this time to massacre the people and destroy anambra state. Already Obiano minus Obi = ano that's only for years which you have served. So bye from the state house
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by ignatiusez: 7:24pm On Oct 23, 2017
globemoney:

Obiano is currently the best governor in Nigeria and the best Anambra governor ever. Facts! if e pain you, go hug high tension

Liar who has sold his soul for a pot of porridge! Shame on you
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by ignatiusez: 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2017
globemoney:

We have listed obianos achievements severally on this forum, so don't be lazy and do some research yourself. There are many threads about obianos achievements on naira land, we won't allow you to derail this thread from the real fact that saint obi left over 180 billion in debt for obiano. Let's talk about that

Liar who has sold his soul for a pot of porridge! Shame on you!
Re: Peter Obi Left Me With N127bn Debt – Obiano by ignatiusez: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2017
bestview:
I said stop crying. If we place Obi and Obiano on a scale, Obi failed woefully as a governor. It is very clear that Obiano performed far better in just 3yrs than Obi's 8yrs. Stop crying over this because it is just the truth.

[s][/s]

Liar who has sold his conscience for a pot of porridge! Shame on you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS: LCC Repossesses Lekki Toll Gate / Just In:polling Unit Result / Ekiti: Labour Writes Fayemi, Protests Mass Sack Of Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.