Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) (1216 Views)

Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level: UNICAL Responds / UNICAL VC, Florence Obi Asks Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by tititaiwo(f): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2017
I heard about Ijmbe recently. i learnt it guarantees admission to 200level into various institutions. please can I want to be sure if its true.
answers will be appreciated.
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by Kowor(f): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Yes Ijmb is reliable, a cuz did it, my sis is on it. DM me if you're interested.
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by DRPAIT123(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
I will not advice you to opt in for IJMB programme.
I know of guys who did IJMB but are now regretting.
I am not saying IJMB is bad but the truth is not all universities accept it.
I will advice you register for the remedial/predegree programme of the university you wanna apply to.
Remedial programme is just as costly as IJMB programme and most schools will definitely like to offer remedial students admission.
IJMB guarantees admission into 200level while Remedial is 100level,however,remedial admission is as sure as death once you pass the final exam and have Jamb cut off mark for a given year
IJMB is also more advance than remedial programme, hence IJMB is more difficult than remedial programme.

3 Likes

Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by Thomywah: 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
*ARE YOU TIRED OF SLEEPING AT HOME?*

*ARE YOU TIRED OF WRITING JAMB?*

*DO YOU HAVE LOW POST UTME SCORE*

*DO YOU HAVE LOW CGPA? GP?*

*DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR COURSE?*

YES WE CAN GET YOU BACK ON TRACK!!!

*AT IJMB CENTRE ILORIN*

IJMB program is a 7-8 months program.
Registration and Lecture is currently ON
Outstanding results is well Guaranteed ���
After the program candidate stand the chance of gaining admission directly into 200 level.

*NO JAMB RESULT*✔✔✔

*AWAITING O'LEVEL RESULT* ✔✔✔

*VERY AFFORDABLE*���

*ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF YOUR CHOICE IS FULLY GUARANTEED*�%

Please call 08037275579 or WhatsApp 08074044962 for more enquiries
Www.directadmissionsblog.
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by j0sh001: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
tititaiwo:
I heard about Ijmbe recently. i learnt it guarantees admission to 200level into various institutions. please can I want to be sure if its true.
I DID IT
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
tititaiwo:
try jupeb its better and most private schools accept jupeb especially if ur points is above 8 points
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by Educore: 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
Before you choose between IJMB or JUPEB, Please read the comprehensive details on the differences between IJMB and JUPEB here.https://www.educorenigeria.com/differences-ijmb-jupeb/

You can also see details about IJMB on www.EducoreNigeria.com :>> http://www.educorenigeria.com/ijmb-information/

Please do not pay IJMB form fee into an individual's account because of IJMB FRAUD. Read here: http://www.ijmbalevel.com/2017/09/is-ijmb-legal-or-scam-how-to-identify.html

Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by kode12: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
If you're looking to get into the university of Ilorin or some other schools in the middle belt, IJMB is a good idea. But you'd have to score really high and pass the PUME well also. I know of alot of person who took that route into getting admitted
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by Saintinoo(m): 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
DRPAIT123:
I will advice you register for the remedial/predegree programme of the university you wanna apply to.
Remedial programme is just as costly as IJMB programme and most schools will definitely like to offer remedial students admission.
IJMB guarantees admission into 200level while Remedial is 100level,however,remedial admission is as sure as death once you pass the final exam and have Jamb cut off mark for a given year
IJMB is also more advance than remedial programme, hence IJMB is more difficult than remedial programme.
oga so because you did IJMB and failed means another person should not go for it?
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by pressplay411(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
DRPAIT123:

While I consider this a good option. I on the other hand would suggest you build yourself with this one year before your next attempt at JAMB.
Go for a certification course either IT related of you're computer inclined or a training in Fashion or any other interest of yours.
This gives you an edge when you eventually gain admission. And if you're build yourself well enough you could be an income earner while in school. It basically opens you to more opportunities and quality contacts.
Goodluck.
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by j0sh001: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Saintinoo:
oga so because you did IJMB and failed means another person should not go for it?
common he has a point
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by Aadeyinka(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Educore:
Before you choose between IJMB or JUPEB, Please read the comprehensive details on the differences between IJMB and JUPEB here.https://www.educorenigeria.com/differences-ijmb-jupeb/

You can also see details about IJMB on www.EducoreNigeria.com :>> http://www.educorenigeria.com/ijmb-information/

Please do not pay IJMB form fee into an individual's account because of IJMB FRAUD. Read here: http://www.ijmbalevel.com/2017/09/is-ijmb-legal-or-scam-how-to-identify.html
pls how genuine is this IJMB, tell details to understand.
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
naijastoryz:
try jupeb its better and most private schools accept jupeb especially if ur points is above 8 points
I learnt their school fees is expensive
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by DRPAIT123(m): 4:20am On Oct 19, 2017
Saintinoo:
am highly disappointed in this starkly irrational conclusion of yours.It is better to keep mute and be assumed wise than to talk and validate ones inherently built, ignorantly celebrated tower of foolishness.
I adviced OP to go for remedial simply because I would have done likewise if I were in her shoe.
I do not find your mention funny at all.
Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by DRPAIT123(m): 4:26am On Oct 19, 2017
pressplay411:

While I consider this a good option. I on the other hand would suggest you build yourself with this one year before your next attempt at JAMB.
Go for a certification course either IT related of you're computer inclined or a training in Fashion or any other interest of yours.
This gives you an edge when you eventually gain admission. And if you're build yourself well enough you could be an income earner while in school. It basically opens you to more opportunities and quality contacts.
Goodluck.
I love the way you reason bro,your advice is simply great but I seriously doubt if OP will want to do what you have said....everyone has this crave for admission,once ones friends are gaining admission,we become no longer comfortable.
It takes someone who is experience and patient to try out your advice,but sincerely your Opinion is Da bomb

1 Like

Re: Jamb Disappointed Me This Year. Is IJMBE Reliable(admission To 200 Level) by vicardino(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2017
Alternatively, you can consider attending our free "Schooling in Canada seminar with on-the-spot admission benefit. Our partnering Institutions in Canada are gonna be present and it promises to be a bomb. Check my dp.

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For 2018 Shell Scholarship | Shell Petroleum Development Company / Want To Study In Canada? You Need To See This / 2019/2020 Air Force Institute Of Technology (AFIT) Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.