Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,705 members, 7,837,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Lady Pours Salt Into His Neighbours Generator Because He Refuse To Pay NEPA Bill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Pours Salt Into His Neighbours Generator Because He Refuse To Pay NEPA Bill (371 Views)

Helen Paul's Post About Generator & NEPA Bill In Nigeria Goes Viral / Burna Boy Respond To Davido And His Neighbours With Epic Photos / Laura Ikeji Becomes My Neighbours Kitchen Ambassador (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Pours Salt Into His Neighbours Generator Because He Refuse To Pay NEPA Bill by rizzyrozz: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
At the time of feeling this post, just know I can’t even control my laughter, can’t stop laughing.

A twitter user has got mouth wagging after she disclosed what she just did to her neighbor’s generator just to get back to him for not paying his electricity bill.

According to Asikiya, this neighbour would rather buy fuel to power his generator than pay his bills and it has caused her hardship.

source:https://royalsgist.com/2017/10/18/nigerian-lady-pours-salt-neighbours-generator-refuse-pay-nepa-bill-photos/

Re: Lady Pours Salt Into His Neighbours Generator Because He Refuse To Pay NEPA Bill by Crownadex(m): 1:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
it's not funny

but som1 can't do dat to me & rest in peace

when I didn't borrow money from her to buy gen

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Receives Chieftaincy Title / Great Work!!see 5 Top American Artists That Give African International Spotlight / Meet Nigeria's Most Fashionable Female Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.