Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (46093 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2017
highchief1:
poly over Uni?what did you smoke

My take my business...pls mind your own too
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

Statsocial must be a consultant to d university. He has done well in image laundering and management.
grin I will kuku tell the vice chancellor may be he should start paying me as a consultant. But until then I am just an involved Alumnus. Not a consultant o.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 19, 2017
Statsocial:
Why would u quote an entire post just to say that.

Because he's just a thief.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by IBBG(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2017
This is bold vision at work. The problem with our public universities apart from funding is bad management. The govt also on the other hand is not serious about the education of its citizens. Otherwise education will have been a prority for each successive govt, with funds judiciously dedicated to it, both for the public universities and the private ones. Govt should also acknowledge private universities that are actually well run and look for a way to create synergy with them, interms of scholarship for students willing to study there, rather than send them overseas.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Wow! Am impressed! I must admit that Oyedepo is doing well in education!

I have no complain except their fees!

How do the less privileged also benefits from this moulding of great and unquestionable character
because quality education is not cheap...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Donjazzy12(m): 10:02am On Oct 19, 2017
wittyt98:
k ... can I go eat more pussy now?
I don't expect you to learn anything. Die inside pussy if you so wish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Niyinficient(m): 10:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Statsocial:

Clearly this should be obj. How this two ppl are still friends I really don't know either lol

But Honestly, The kind of high profile people covenant has annoyed by expelling their kids ehn. If not for the fact that Oyedepo is influential they would have come after that university. Like the way I heard he blasted an NUC official who seem to insinuate he needed a gift for favorable appraisal must have been very legendary or one student who was being arrogant because his father is a senator the man allegedly said "I know Presidents of Nations, your father is a nobody".

The thing is sha if there are ppl who Nigerian politicians fear they are religious leaders because of how they can easily destroy your destiny if they go report you to their congregation. Politicians fear congregations because of their numbers and apart from that they would usually have members scattered across the Legislature, Executive, Judiciary and private sector who can easily fight you. You just look at the number of millions of people who attend Holy Ghost congress as a politician and you just tell yourself "it ain't worth it fighting against dis church".

You are right....but the truth is, every leader and head of any establishment, government or private, local or multinational, big or small should adopt this method....everyone must be treated equal....this is the way to go. i respect Oyedepo for this, if you are close to his ministry, one will know he is walking the talk.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Donjazzy12(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
AlanSugar:

Hmmm, you were no better when you were his age so abeg jump am pass but I hope he's learnt a thing or two here. Some women his age or older are worse, only their body language can betray them but outside that, they're unimaginable.
Truth is most modern women are holding their shiit tight while their male counterparts are completely worthless.

Girls his age will never come on social media on a serious issue like this one and ask" can I go suck dick now"
Even the ones that do so have a vision and or target: to milk money from fools like him . They spread the legs but the fools is the one doing all the work and paying!

So who is loosing?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 19, 2017
, it's a long term investment..u still goin to make ur profit at the end of every year.. if it's not payin why do we have newly registered private varsity every year..atleast this year alone about 200 varsity was register.. so it's an investment, don't mak it look lik it's a charity or non profit printed institution.. check the secondary schools too, don't we have secondary schools paying lesser than wat living faiths pays an offers more to her pupils.. so spare me dat ur fundin analysis
Statsocial:

Lol which kind profit. That is an insult to the church. How much could cu possibly make for Living Faith. Living Faith is filled with business savvy people with corporate titans in their pastoral ranks. If they wanted to mk profit it wouldn't be from CU or any university for that matter. Now hold on the uni makes money from different sources but it doesn't cross over to d church like you think. In fact a report years ago stated that it would take living faith 32 years to reap back its investment in CU if it wanted to. Talk less of profit.

Lol tell me if you had 9 billion(the amount used in constructing first set of buildings in landmark) today and you wanted to invest it and you went to an investment banker and the person told you to go and build a university instead of real estate, oil and gas, telecoms, oil and gas etc. Won't you call d banker a fool and go away with ur money. How many wealthy ppl hv u seen in the business of education.

The reason why Covenant can challenge first generation universities is because the church joined her financial force with that of fee paying students. Ask Afe today, he is already in debt trying to keep up with the federal universities so pls celebrate d church instead of castigating them because amongst all churches living faith prioritizes her schools the most..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by wittyt98(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I don't expect you to learn anything. Die inside pussy if you so wish.
k.. the pussy tasted good tho just so u know

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by highchief1: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

My take my business...pls mind your own too
ok
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Originalsly: 10:45am On Oct 19, 2017
Hmmm....all this money and aims of the university. .... what has it come up with that is a game changer in Nigeria let alone Africa and the world?.... has it come up with a patent on any cure or treatment for any disease/sickness/infection?...... are the degrees recognized abroad? If not.... why pay sooo much for soo little?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by nwoye72: 10:46am On Oct 19, 2017
Forget it,who are u deceiving by that,nonsense
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by lebete3000: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2017
wittyt98:
OK ..can I go eat a pussy now?

ode cheesy
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:

because quality education is not cheap...
So the school is for the rich
Thàt reminds me, how was he able to build the school
Option
A. Inheritance
B. Business
C. Church offering
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by NigPatriot(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm....all this money and aims of the university. .... what has it come up with that is a game changer in Nigeria let alone Africa and the world?.... has it come up with a patent on any cure or treatment for any disease/sickness/infection?...... are the degrees recognized abroad? If not.... why pay sooo much for soo little?

The impact from that school called Covenant University is colossal. It's only a matter of time before the world grasps with CU alumnis.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

Because he knows his own biological parents and never denied them
Its unnecessary embellishment
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by piperson(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
wittyt98:

c as u allow am insult u like that undecided
wittyt98:

c as u allow am insult u like that
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Themandator: 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

How do the less privileged also benefits from this moulding of great and unquestionable character

Join Home cell. Very simple ... Scholarship starts from there ...a family iwas once posted to lead the cell in there home has their ward doing PhD in that school ...finished BSC from there all on scholarship

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Elxandre(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
Themandator:

Join Home cell. Very simple ... Scholarship starts from there ...a family iwas once posted to lead the cell in there home has their ward doing PhD in that school ...finished BSC from there all on scholarship
You mean the school is for the church members alone right?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Themandator: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
ashkenking:
, it's a long term investment..u still goin to make ur profit at the end of every year.. if it's not payin why do we have newly registered private varsity every year..atleast this year alone about 200 varsity was register.. so it's an investment, don't mak it look lik it's a charity or non profit printed institution.. check the secondary schools too, don't we have secondary schools paying lesser than wat living faiths pays an offers more to her pupils.. so spare me dat ur fundin analysis

The least investment option for any Nigerian is university ownership. 10 billion naira ...and it is not for the entire university project ... Do you know that with half that money you can bring AGO which now sellls at 220 at the stations and make a killing within one month.

With half that amount you can make billions from importation of different items with little stress.

The total student population multiplied by their fees doesn't even pay for what is spent on power .... How many of the new schools have proper Infrastructure? Catholic university was started when I was still a member....it was amongat the first to get license under Gen. Babaginda ... Where is it today even with all the offering and launching that went into it ...where is the school we were told back then would be in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Themandator: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
Elxandre:

You mean the school is for the church members alone right?

The scholarship is for members and rightly so..... If you have your church school ,go there and ask for scholarship...charity begins at home ...otherwise pay your fees or go else

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Elxandre(m): 12:51pm On Oct 19, 2017
Themandator:

The scholarship is for members and rightly so..... If you have your church school ,go there and ask for scholarship...charity begins at home ...otherwise pay your fees or go else
Stop saying divisive rubbish like this in public.

I don't know where you guys get this sectional spirit from.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Themandator: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2017
Elxandre:

Stop saying divisive rubbish like this in public.

I don't know where you guys get this sectional spirit from.

What is divisive about my comment ...you guys come online and make unfounded statement like ...church members tithe and offering ...now I have stated how the members benefit from their tithe and offering you call that a divisive statement ...how?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by eyinjuege: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
kenonze:

Its unnecessary embellishment

If he had referred to him as his son, bloggers would have carried rumours about that he didn't raise his children well and they've joined bad gangs, despite the fact that both his biological sons never went to covenant, and had started uni before covenant was established. Or probably even say he has a son outside wedlock from another woman.
Better he spells everything out clearly.
The so called adopted son most likely doesn't bear his surname, so it's not an adoption in the real sense of it.
Saying adopted son in Nigerian context usually means someone you've taken under your wings. Even his son in law was an "adopted son" before his marriage to the daughter.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
So the school is for the rich Thàt reminds me, how was he able to build the school Option A. Inheritance B. Business C. Church offering
how much is Harvard fees?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
ClintonNzedimma:

how much is Harvard fees?
Was Harvard built with Church money
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by ElmaSpeed(f): 2:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
"If you make rules and obey them yourself, everyone else will fall in line".

Plain truth right there.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by wittyt98(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
piperson:

c as u allow am insult u like that undecided

c as u allow am insult u like that
the trash him call insult comot 100k from my account talk more of 1 naira? lol their father
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

By joining the church.... Scholarship is exclusive to members, after all, it is their tithe and offering that brought the vision to fruition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School / Decomposing Body Of A Female Unizik Student Found In Her Room, 4 Days After She / Nearly First Class: What Class Of Degree Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.