Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation (6060 Views)

On Masturbation... / Rulling On Masturbation 2: The Stand Of The Catholic Church / Walk out on masturbation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Womenlifetoday(f): 3:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Masturbation is not sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome throw more light on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbIo81gBjyk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by rerhji(m): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by MhizzAJ(f): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Masturbation is bad and it's a sin
I don't know what these Men of God preach these days

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Tamass: 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Well i am not surprised...since a christain also told me its permissible for them to consume alcohol.
Btw Op just because he said its not a sin/crime to masturbate you decided to post in on crime section.. smh for you

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by bedspread: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
THERE IS NO LIGHT TO THROW....

ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS IS SIN 1John 5:17a

MASTURBATION IS A TERRIBLE SIN

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by judedwriter(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
I guess he is saying masturbation is not a sin becos no where is it mentioned in scriptures. Truly, the scriptures never condemn masturbation, but it condemns sexual perverted acts and lust which masturbation lures one into...so masturbation is by nature, sinful to God, when done habitually with lustful intents.

Pastor chris, though partially right, needs to be extremely cautious in this teaching, because he can lead many members of his church into error.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Seun(m): 7:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Masturbation is bad
It doesn’t spread STDs or cause unwanted pregnancies. It doesn’t break hearts. It’s harmless. And it releases a hormone that makes you feel relaxed. If something is harmless and also beneficial, it is a good thing.

and it's a sin
Masturbation was never condemned in the Bible despite the fact that it was definitely happening. Apostle Paul probably did it all the time since he never got married. The only reason to condemn masturbation after condemning fornication, adultery and prostitution is if your goal is just to make people feel guilty all the time.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by SMADEvgsg(m): 7:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by AHCB: 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seun:

It doesn’t spread STDs or cause unwanted pregnancies. It doesn’t break hearts. It’s harmless. And it releases a hormone that makes you feel relaxed. If something is harmless and also beneficial, it is a good thing.

Masturbation was never condemned in the Bible despite the fact that it was definitely happening. Apostle Paul probably did it all the time since he never got married. The only reason to condemn masturbation after condemning fornication, adultery and prostitution is if your goal is just to make people feel guilty all the time.

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by AHCB: 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Masturbation is bad and it's a sin
I don't know what these Men of God preach these days
If masturbation is a sin, how about deceiving people to pay tithe, sow seed and engage in all manner of corruption?

Imagining asking people to contribute money to build schools they won't be able to afford and send their kids to, isn't that a sin?
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Harbeyg09(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Interesting

Am learning
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2017
Womenlifetoday:
Masturbation is not sin Pastor Chris Oyakhilome throw more light on it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbIo81gBjyk
MASTURBATION WILL NOT CONDEMN YOU...THE SCRIPTURE SAYS ALL HAVE SINNED AND FELL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD.

WE ALL WERE UNDER THE DOMINION OF IMMORAL ACT, MASTURBATION INCLUSIVE. WE WERE A "SLAVE" TO UNRIGHTEOUS..THE ONLY CURE TO OUR ILLNESS IS CHRIST JESUS...

YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST IN YOU AND STILL FIND UNRIGHTEOUSNESS{MASTURBATION} PLEASURABLE, FOR CHRIST WILL CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS...HENCE, THE ONLY SIN MAN WILL ACCOUNT FOR IS THE REJECTION OF JESUS THE CURE TO ALL SINFUL ACT.
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by MhizzAJ(f): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seun:

The goal isn't to make people feel guilty all the time.

But i wouldn't recommend Masturbation

Masturbation falls short of God's intention for human sexuality

God gave us healthy ways to release
When you release in such ways, you end up having peace and contentment plus satisfaction

Masturbation is wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by adepeter2027(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Masturbation is bad and it's a sin I don't know what these Men of God preach these days
If it's a sin, Then who should we blame? The devil or god
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by MhizzAJ(f): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

If it's a sin, Then who should we blame? The devil or god

It doesn't concern the devil or God
It's your body
So you should blame yourself
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Amberon11: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lol, what's funny is that foolish people went ahead to like your post blindly.

Medically and spiritually masturbation is very bad and dangerous. Did you know masturbation could cause loss of vision, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, depression, low sperm count, penile fracture , sperm leakage , premature ejaculation etc to name a few?

Do not delude yourself that masturbation was never condemned in the bible. It damn well was and those of us who have eyes can see it. If Jesus could condemn lustful thoughts then you think masturbation is exempted? Its like saying the bible doesn't condemn abortion when it is clearly stated that thou shall not kill.

I will not even delve into the spiritual aspect because a carnal mind cannot discern the things of the spirit wink cheesy
Seun:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by adepeter2027(m): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It doesn't concern the devil or God It's your body So you should blame yourself
But God according to you people, created ever organs for Masturbation.
BTW, since it's my body, it shouldn't be a sin. Cos to me, it's not sin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by MhizzAJ(f): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

Okay
If u say so
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by adepeter2027(m): 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2017
Amberon11:
Lol,
Medically spiritually masturbation is very bad and dangerous. Did you know masturbation could cause loss of vision, erectile dysfunction, fatigue, depression, low sperm count, penile fracture , sperm leakage , premature ejaculation etc to name a few?

Take note of the correction.

Do not delude yourself that masturbation was never condemned in the bible. It damn well was and those of us who have eyes can see it. If Jesus could condemn lustful thoughts then you think masturbation is exempted? Its like saying the bible doesn't condemn abortion when it is clearly stated that thou shall not kill.

But god wás busy aborting matured adults and children of the Egyptians

I will not even delve into the spiritual aspect because a carnal mind cannot discern the things of the spirit wink cheesy
Lmaoooooo
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by tdayof(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

Do you just stay and masturbate? No. What causes masturbation? Lust, ungodly thoughts etc.

Now, a certain sin(lust, ungodly thoughts etc) leads to masturbation. Sin is sin. . Masturbation is wrong.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Amberon11: 10:10pm On Oct 18, 2017
If we were to put morality into consideration, it also tells us that masturbation is wrong seeing as the majority of people feel a sense of guilt when they do so. Religion didn't cause this. People world over with no religious affiliations whatsoever encounter this as well.

The only downside here is that your conscience will not guide you forever. If you keep masturbating and ignoring the guilty conscience which judges you every time you masturbate, it (your conscience) will one day die and will no longer judge you on that. Its the reason why people like you can boldly say masturbation isn't wrong. I suppose you masturbated too much that your conscience got overworked and gave up on judging you hence the absence of guilt.
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Amberon11: 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
I'm sorry I don't converse with daft people. Can't risk losing IQ points.
adepeter2027:

Take note of the correction.

But god wás busy aborting matured adults and children of the Egyptians

Lmaoooooo
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by adepeter2027(m): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
tdayof:

Do you just stay and masturbate? No. What causes masturbation? Lust, ungodly thoughts etc.

Now, a certain sin(lust, ungodly thoughts etc) leads to masturbation. Sin is sin. . Masturbation is wrong.

God bless you.
Lucifer bless you too

Next person pls

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Daeylar(f): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

Lucifer bless you too

Next person pls

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Gosh! grin grin grin
Lol grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by adepeter2027(m): 10:14pm On Oct 18, 2017
Amberon11:
I'm sorry I don't converse with daft people. Can't risk losing IQ points.

Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by tdayof(m): 10:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
adepeter2027:

God bless you too

Next person pls
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Amberon11: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
The bolded is the only truth in your writeup.

The thing with you Antichrist supporters is that you coat one truth with a million lies.

Your last statement totally goes against the scriptures which says in Matthew 12: 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak , they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 For by your words you will be justified , and by your words you will be condemned."

The rejection of Jesus is one sin among many. Most of which the bible says carry dire consequences.
bloodofthelamb:
MASTURBATION WILL NOT CONDEMN YOU...THE SCRIPTURE SAYS ALL HAVE SINNED AND FELL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD.

WE ALL WERE UNDER THE DOMINION OF IMMORAL ACT, MASTURBATION INCLUSIVE. WE WERE A "SLAVE" TO UNRIGHTEOUS..THE ONLY CURE TO OUR ILLNESS IS CHRIST JESUS...

YOU CAN'T HAVE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST IN YOU AND STILL FIND UNRIGHTEOUSNESS{MASTURBATION} PLEASURABLE, FOR CHRIST WILL CAUSE YOU TO WALK IN THE PATH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS...
HENCE, THE ONLY SIN MAN WILL ACCOUNT FOR IS THE REJECTION OF JESUS THE CURE TO ALL SINFUL ACT.
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Dalam0n: 10:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Where is felixomor? Come and dance on this masturbation thread the way you aways do once the word is mentioned anywhere on nairaland.
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by Hashimyussufamao(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
Seun:

Mr. seun, will you be glad seeing you child masturbating. Or can you encourage him to masturbate?
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Amberon11:
The bolded is the only truth in your writeup.

The thing with you Antichrist supporters is that you coat one truth with a million lies.

Your last statement totally goes against the scriptures which says in Matthew 12: 36 But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak , they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 For by your words you will be justified , and by your words you will be condemned."

The rejection of Jesus is one sin among many. Most of which the bible says carry dire consequences.
IF YOU LIKE PREACH MASTURBATION IS A SIN FROM NOW TO ETERNITY, IT WILL NEVER CHANGE A MASTUBATOR...WHY IS IT SO? BECAUSE, YOU JUST SHOWED HIM HIS SINS, BUT YOU NEVER SHOWED HIM THE WAY OUT OF HIS SIN.

A SINNER CAN NEVER STOP SINNING, UNTIL AN EXTERNAL POWER COMES IN AND BREAK THE YOKE. AND, JUST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT AGREE WITH MY OPINION, DOES NOT WARRANT YOU CALLING ME AN ANTI-CHRIST...PEACE!
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by tartar9(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
Seun:

It may seem harmless,but it will inevitably lead to these dangers.
Re: Pastor Chris Throws More Light On Masturbation by QueryUnical: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
Seun:

Paul did not masturbate, there is no where
bible dt anythg like dt was implied.if anythg,he condemned it. His continual usage of d phrase " and all uncealiness" when listing sinful acts suggest so. Masturbation is not clean.

Masturbation is d product of immoral thought life. Show me some one who masturbates and I'll show you someone who thinks immora thought, has a dirty mund and possibly a warped mind.

More often than not, masturbation has an object which is usually a real human who is usually thr object of the masturbaters lust,and Jesus tells us dt anyone who lust after a woman in his heart commits adultery(or fornucation, if he is singe) with her in his heart.So, d masturbater is actually in d same class as an adulterer and a fornicator.

Another, reason why why masturbation is unclean is dt it is adductive.Any act or habit dt one has no control over is unclean even if it is eating.That is why bible classify glutonny as sin even thought it harms no one.

So,masturbation is unclean and immoral.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy's Shiloh Prayer Point Goes Viral / Jehovah Witness Bible Is Dubious / Re: Congrats Joagbaje On Winning The Religion Section Poster Of The Year 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.