Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi (2960 Views)

Nigerian HIV Positive Patient Gets Cured Turns HIV Negative (Video) / Heroes In Birth: Inspiring Tales Of HIV Negative Bauchi Kids Born By Women / Can An HIV Negative Woman And Her HIV Positive Partner Conceive Naturally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
I have been dating this my neighbor for the pass 1years+ , she always fall sick, each time I advice her to go for HIV/AIDS check she always Change the topics, last two month her health deteriorate seriously, I persuade her to go for the check, her result was positive , all the sex session with her for the pass 1year are unprotected , after hearing the bitter news my life shattered, I became suicidal, revenge occupied my mind, my plan was to infect all her family members because I'm very close to them, I started living reckless lifestyle, I stopped going to church , last week something terrible happened, I bought fruit juice which I planned to used for my revenge mission, I infect the juice with my blood, planned to drink it after Sunday service with my girlfriend younger siblings, I went to church to asked for forgiveness for a mission which I planned to executes that very day but something happened, throughout the service what the pastor was preaching is repentance and forgiveness, after the service I went back to my house I slept off, I had a revelation, I woke up prayed asked for forgiveness and also asked for a second chance , i finally abort my mission, on Monday I decided to go for a lab test, I went to the first laboratory when the result came out I were expecting positive as well. but I was surprise to see negative, I couldn't believe it, I hurriedly rushed to another notable government health care the result still negative I was surprised, since Monday till now I have gone for lab test for more than five places and its all negative, for the first time I couldn't believe it but now it has became a reality that God can really give second chance if you can repent and ask for forgiveness... My brethren in the lord join me to praise the lord because he liveth

1 Like

Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
angry

Now you have a second chance at life.
Seriously I am happy for you.

But again, help your GF by letting her know that being HIV positive is not the end even though it's not nice to be infected.

Protect yourself always.

1 Like

Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by MhizzAJ(f): 3:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
So u r happy she's positive while you re negative

And you even wanted to revenge before

Your wicked heart couldn't even allow you type correctly

I am not even happy for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
WHAT A WORLD WE LIVE IN!! WICKED WORLD!!!
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by shege45: 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
I have been dating this my neighbor for the pass 1years+ , she always fall sick, each time I advice her to go for HIV/AIDS check she always Change the topics, last two month her health deteriorate seriously, I persuade her to go for the check, her result was positive , all the sex session with her for the pass 1year are unprotected , after hearing the bitter news my life shattered, I became suicidal, revenge occupied my mind, my plan was to infect all her family members because I'm very close to them, I started living reckless lifestyle, I stopped going to church , last week something terrible happened, I bought fruit juice which I planned to used for my revenge mission, I infect the juice with my blood, planned to drink it after Sunday service with my girlfriend younger siblings, I went to church to asked for forgiveness for a mission which I planned to executes that very day but something happened, throughout the service what the pastor was preaching is repentance and forgiveness, after the service I went back to my house I slept off, I had a revelation, I woke up prayed asked for forgiveness and also asked for a second chance , i finally abort my mission, on Monday I decided to go for a lab test, I went to the first laboratory when the result came out I were expecting positive as well. but I was surprise to see negative, I couldn't believe it, I hurriedly rushed to another notable government health care the result still negative I was surprised, since Monday till now I have gone for lab test for more than five places and its all negative, for the first time I couldn't believe it but now it has became a reality that God can really give second chance if you can repent and ask for forgiveness... My brethren in the lord join me to praise the lord because he liveth
how is d girl doin?

1 Like

Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by ipobarecriminals: 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2017
sad undecided undecided linus.Anyway. submit urself for PYTHONS MEDICAL CCLEARANCE/Antibiotic.
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Ritajovy(f): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
The dangers of premarital sex. Now love has been thrown to the bush.

Guy: Baby u know I love you
Guy after HIV test: After hearing the bitter news my life shattered, I became suicidal, revenge occupied my mind...bla bla bla.....

You forget say the gals life shattered also. Lust is the driving force not, .....never.... love.
Its good you are not positive. live right!!
For the gal...a cure might just be on the way! Take care of yourself cause obviously your boo have taken off!
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 4:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
shege45:
how is d girl doin?
she still much around ...
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Your sins will be back on your head if you fail to take care of your babe.
Be happy you didn't get it and be there for her too. She needs you now more than ever if you ever liked her
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by nelszx: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
It is either you don't have CD4 T-Lymphocytes or you are still in the window period
But it'd be advisable to repeat the test in a month time to be sure of your CONFIRMED negative status
Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 8:44am On Oct 19, 2017
shege45:
how is d girl doin?
picking up her pieces...
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 8:45am On Oct 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecided undecided linus.Anyway. submit urself for PYTHONS MEDICAL CCLEARANCE/Antibiotic.
monkey pox ni
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2017
Ritajovy:
The dangers of premarital sex. Now love has been thrown to the bush.

Guy: Baby u know I love you
Guy after HIV test: After hearing the bitter news my life shattered, I became suicidal, revenge occupied my mind...bla bla bla.....

You forget say the gals life shattered also. Lust is the driving force not, .....never.... love.
Its good you are not positive. live right!!
For the gal...a cure might just be on the way! Take care of yourself cause obviously your boo have taken off!
she refuse to confess and accept Jesus as his lord and personal saviour, do you expect me to drag her this girl nearly killed me
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 8:49am On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Your sins will be back on your head if you fail to take care of your babe.
Be happy you didn't get it and be there for her too. She needs you now more than ever if you ever liked her
need me for what she brought the problem to her self... she can give her life to Christ
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 8:53am On Oct 19, 2017
nelszx:
It is either you don't have CD4 T-Lymphocytes or you are still in the window period
But it'd be advisable to repeat the test in a month time to be sure of your CONFIRMED negative status
Cheers!!!
I'm free , we have been dating for a year+ now and she has the killer disease b4 I met her
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Lexusgs430: 8:58am On Oct 19, 2017
You never had HIV in the first place......
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Collins4u1(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2017
then she might not be positive. let her redo the test.

1 Like

Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by chynie: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2017
So u think God loves you more than him(God) loves her
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
need me for what she brought the problem to her self... she can give her life to Christ
okay sir. But when you were fucking her you didn't know she needed Christ.
That's why I don't like when people come here telling storiesbhow they have given their lives to Christ but still look and feel for other people that way you feel for babe now.
You wanted to commit suicide without even going for test and you just think she that has taken the test feels happy even with her status.
You are the one that need Christ if not no be only hiv you go get, na AIDS cos you won't stop fucking girl I'm very sure just that you will do it now with care.
Repent my dear brother
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
okay sir. But when you were fucking her you didn't know she needed Christ.
That's why I don't like when people come here telling storiesbhow they have given their lives to Christ but still look and feel for other people that way you feel for babe now.
You wanted to commit suicide without even going for test and you just think she that has taken the test feels happy even with her status.
You are the one that need Christ if not no be only hiv you go get, na AIDS cos you won't stop fucking girl I'm very sure just that you will do it now with care.
Repent my dear brother
thank you for your advice I have moved on
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
thank you for your advice I have moved on
forgive me if I sounded hash.
Have a nice day
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
forgive me if I sounded hash. Have a nice day
ok
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
Collins4u1:
then she might not be positive. let her redo the test.
she have done test thrice and its positive , something strange really happened here
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Bullhari007(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
chynie:
So u think God loves you more than him(God) loves her
my destiny and her are not the same , many are called few are chosen
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by chynie: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
my destiny and her are not the same , many are called few are chosen
Stop deceiving yourself
its either your result is fake or its sheer luck
but let her go for a second opinion
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by chynie: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
she have done test thrice and its positive , something strange really happened here
nothing strange happened
u will still get the disease if don't caution yourself
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Collins4u1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:

Bros we gonna be needing your blood sample for a research

1 Like

Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Yazedo(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2017
And who told you that HIV is transmitted by taking HIV spiked juice? olodo.
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by ElPhoche(m): 2:09am On Feb 11, 2018
nelszx:
Cheers!!!
Half-baked information, grin grin grin. Very very dangerous smiley
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by hidhrhis(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2018
it not that easy for women to transmit HIV to men except if their is tear during rough sex or blood
u beta stop having sex around and wait till u are married
I had sex once and the aftermath result was horrible cos I wasnt happy I did it
I was depressed and since then I vow never to have it again so bro God saved u but u may not be that lucky next time
abstinence is the best option bro
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
How's your ex-girlfriend doing now? Did you eventually go for confirmatory test? Just curious
Re: God Has Done It Im HIV Negative While My Girlfriend Is Posi by MrBigiman: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Guymen can relate to this. May God protect all of us from evil, and may God grant ur friend peace, joy and strength to overcome the trying period. With regular ARTs she should do excellently well.

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This??? (graphic Picture) / Bizarre: Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins With Three Legs In Benue(pic) / Anxiety Over Alleged Death Of 4 Patients With Covid-19 Symptoms In Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.