Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ho My God! Bobrisky’s Bae Is A Minister? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ho My God! Bobrisky’s Bae Is A Minister? (614 Views)

I Have A Calling To Be A Minister Of God - Yul Edochie (video) / Angela Nwosu: “My Husband Is My God And I Will Give Him My Whole Life” / "I'm A Special Soul From God" Bobrisky Explain How He Was Arrested And Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ho My God! Bobrisky’s Bae Is A Minister? by stelruby: 3:53pm On Oct 18, 2017

The identity of Bobrisky’s bae has been one issue that Nigerians have been dying to know

And it looks like the day is finally here. Bobrisky might have just revealed the identity of his bae

Bobrisky’s recent Instagram post seems to have outed his bae. The crossdresser Bobrisky, who has always gushed about his bae and the bond they share, in a new Instagram post talked about someone we think might be his alleged bae.

Bobrisky who shared his outfit to a date wrote; “Fashion game is strong dis is how u look when u are on a date with a Minister. Let him feel ur beauty dat dress”.

Risky has been teasing us with pictures of his bae. He owes most of his nice stuff to his bae. In recent times, he solemly confessed how much he’d lose if his bae left him.

Read more: https://www.amore.ng/ho-my-god-bobriskys-bae-is-a-minister/

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Stuns In Orange Bikini / Kim Kardashians Spends Huge Amount Of Money On Botox After Fans Bashed Her Of Ha / Kourtney Kadarshian Reveals She Is Pregnant With Fourth Child, Four Sisters Expe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.