Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Wireless Configuration Help Please - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Wireless Configuration Help Please (537 Views)

Thin Client Configuration ! / Anybody With Glo Internet Configuration Setting For Non-glo Modem / Visafone Internet Configuration! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wireless Configuration Help Please by onetime123: 12:51am On Mar 13, 2010
Wireless Configuration Help Please!!!

I am using HP Pavilion DV4 and I formatted my system and my wireless is disable, please where can l enable it.

Or what is the possible solutions, Thanks
Re: Wireless Configuration Help Please by ITGuru3: 5:29am On Mar 13, 2010
Your Wireless was not Disabled.
What happend is that during your formating, your wireless driver was as well formated (removed) from your computer.

If you check well, you would notice it might not just be the wireless that is not functioning. Check the Audio, VGA, Card Reader and Bluetooth if your system have them, you will notice it is not just wireless that is affected.

CAUSE: Your laptop was formatted by an amatuer that could have either backup the drivers before formating or use the system factory restore

SOLUTION: Go to your laptop manufacturer's website (i.e Dell, HP), go to their drivers download section; Enter your laptop name and model; follow their instructions there to query their database and get your laptop drivers; choose and download the drivers of your laptop that are not functioning; after the download, run and install the downloaded files and reboot your system and your laptop will be good.

If you cannot go through these process, just take it to a laptop repair shop and explain to them so that they will Install the drivers for you.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Good News / Computer Related Issues Help(pc Only) / Get A Free Analysis Of Your Website Delivered To You In 48 Hrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.