Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover (19742 Views)

Comedian Mr Patrick Weds American Lover / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Mercy Aigbe Gets Infinity FX50 Jeep From Hubby(see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by mbulela: 12:58am On Mar 13, 2010
contrary to what has been whispered''ebube and kingsley okonkwo of the KCPHRESH fame broke up in august 2009 but kept it under wraps becuase kc didnt want the press on ebubes case and he was always upset when she introduced him as her ex.''ebube escaped from the streess of the press but used the opportunity to visit her lover based in houston -texas.

the new lovestruck couple were spotted on thursday febuary 18,2010 in houston on a shopping spree and he was all over her.''her bethrothed is from the east and is a businessman.infact so smitten is he that ebube has accepted his marriage proposal that he took her car shopping and bought her a hummer 'jeep' which has been sent ahead to nigeria .''ebube left houston and arrived london on sunday febuary 21,2010 enroute to nigeria.

ebube may have been''around the world and ayayaaaaaa relationship wise with too many celebrities but wishing her well and heres hoping this one works out for her because it is whispered that she is a nice person and does not deserve the numerous heartbreak love has dished her way, congratulations ebube,denials not necessary

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by THEAMAKA(f): 1:10am On Mar 13, 2010
OMG! I LOVE HER.
her acting is pretty cool too.
from the last pic, where is she? school or something?

and why is her boyfriend in that ridiculous outfit? 1994 died long ago, abeg!!!
awwwww.
  smiley
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by Cmiller(m): 3:22am On Mar 13, 2010
Is dz al u get ur handz on her pics u're not SHARp we need MO,dnt hid dz beauty 2 urself she's our's also.hahahahahahahahahahahaha@@@@confused abt her cos am trippin 4 2,but no hammer wagon 4 her finish na trek we go de trek 4 love de 4 sharin.bye
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by mbulela: 9:21am On Mar 13, 2010
d girl na runs girl, big tyme.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by nellaluv(f): 9:29am On Mar 13, 2010
Its not just a 'jeep', its hummer 3. the girl get big eyes, she take the car wey big pass am. Anyway sha, its her luck, what do i care, lol
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by Nobody: 2:23am On Mar 14, 2010
nellaluv:

Its not just a 'jeep', its hummer 3. the girl get big eyes, she take the car wey big pass am. Anyway sha, its her luck, what do i care, lol

Wetin be big eyes, if not for these broked assed dudes wey flood road, wetin be the big deal if man buy hummer 3 for woman
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by nellaluv(f): 2:41am On Mar 14, 2010
^ ^ lol, u dey vex o. awon girls are angry with broke-assed dudes angry angry lipsrsealed grin tongue
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by Outstrip(f): 3:04am On Mar 14, 2010
So she is in a car dealership looking at cars. How does that mean she bought a hummer. Na wa o. Me I will go to the dealership and take pictures by a maybach and come and tell you guys that I bought a maybach
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by ifyalways(f): 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2010
Outstrip:

So she is in a car dealership looking at cars. How does that mean she bought a hummer. Na wa o. Me I will go to the dealership and take pictures by a maybach and come and tell you guys that I bought a maybach
Rofl
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by Udiculus(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
She is not out 4 luv but money,why wont she encounter heart breaks,like d saying,money makes d world go round
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by THEAMAKA(f): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
so rich guys or wealthy guys aren't supposed to date? because every girl is out there for their money?
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by oge4real(f): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2010
^^^Help me ask am o!
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by KennyG6(m): 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
Is this not the same girl who dated Joseph Yobo a while ago? The girl has been round the block jare, from one loaded guy to another but sha i wish her well,
By the way, her acting is average
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by mamagee3(f): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
Seriously, after all the false news this lady has been giving the media and Journalists about her nameless "Lover"
we still take anything she says as the truth. . .
*Hisses*
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2010
She looks so different here? grin

Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by ReachRich(m): 6:00pm On Mar 16, 2010
Who dash monkey banana?Do u guys know the worth of Hummer3?And To think that a 9ja guy will buy it for his gf not even wife.I dont believe this story.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by tayo4me(f): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2010
D BF gan sef looks like a "money miss road"
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by sjeezy8: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2010
THE AMAKA:

OMG! I LOVE HER.
her acting is pretty cool too.
from the last pic, where is she? school or something?

and why is her boyfriend in that ridiculous outfit? 1994 died long ago, abeg!!!
awwwww.
smiley

lol

shes not badd sha
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by mamagee3(f): 11:22pm On Mar 16, 2010
ReachRich:

Who dash monkey banana?Do u guys know the worth of Hummer3?And To think that a 9ja guy will buy it for his gf not even wife.I dont believe this story.
You can trust every Nollyjargon actress to boast of nothing to have themselves in the Newspapaers
Ebube Nwagbo, definitely.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by riversman: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
OMG!!!!! shocked shocked isnt that, i kno that MAN like the back of my yansh, lol!!!!

He will be mad if he finds out that his pics are online sha, cos he hates the celeb craze, wow!!!! am not sure if i shuld call him and tell him, what raucus he is causing on NairaLAnd, shocked shocked shocked

BTW - i dont know about this man dating Ebube oh, last i kno, i was with Ebube in PH early this yr wen i visited and she was a thirsty dog for YANKEE guys, grin, okay not soo thirsty but she had her eyes on ME cheesy cheesy am supaHOT in real life, hahahahhaahha

But for real i kno Ebube and this guy sha, this is shocking when a family friend is the object of NL gossip, i kno Mr Bleep will be mad sha
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by THEAMAKA(f): 12:04am On Mar 17, 2010
all of you guys here yarning dust!!! of course you don't have to believe it, THERE IS NO SOURCE! so why are you making noise?
maybe she was just picking out cars or took a pic while sitting in a hummer, and? doesn't mean he was buying one for her.
the pics look like they were taken from her facebook or something, not even any gossip site.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by Riversman1: 12:19am On Mar 17, 2010
Amaka will u hush, I said i kno dude, and he is not dating Ebube at all, He is based in naija and not US, i dont want to reveal all his data cos there are some otha thirsty oko luvahs on here, grin dude is really nice and AMaka dont diss his fashion cos he will take u to SAKS or Melrose and u go drop pant enter dude car,, mightily loaded but humble

EBUBE is a tramp sha, she wants him but he is engaged, sorry hoes

MOderators - una try well oh, u wan try sensor my mouth, AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT USES otha means to get my damn message across, oya DELETE me again now,

FiUCK NairaLand and this moderators grin grin grin who born the maga?
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by TOPE20001(f): 12:24am On Mar 17, 2010
Outstrip:

LMAO. . . .abi o grin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by 0hsisi: 12:29am On Mar 17, 2010
why are they taking picures in a backyard ? lipsrsealed
what were they doing there? lipsrsealed
The man looks like a 419er
lipsrsealed
or is it just me? grin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by mamagee3(f): 12:31am On Mar 17, 2010
Riversman1:

Amaka will u hush, I said i kno dude, and he is not dating Ebube at all, He is based in naija and not US, i dont want to reveal all his data cos there are some otha thirsty oko luvahs on here,  grin dude is really nice and AMaka dont diss his fashion cos he will take u to SAKS or Melrose and u go drop pant enter dude car,, mightily loaded but humble

EBUBE is a tramp sha, she wants him but he is engaged, sorry hoes

MOderators - una try well oh, u wan try  sensor my mouth, AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT USES otha means to get my damn message across, oya DELETE me again now,

FiUCK NairaLand and this moderators  grin grin grin  who born the maga?
Why do I suspect you want to get banned again? undecided
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by Riversman1: 12:38am On Mar 17, 2010
he
0hsisi:

lipsrsealed
or is it just me? grin

like i said before, dude is loaded and he is no 419er, uhhmmm, if u have sense or a college degree u will understand he was in Htown for work, wat industry is houston known for.?? then u kno he is no 419er,

ebube on the otha hand is the SCAM/ sharp sharp babe, lol, awilo shap shap grin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by TOPE20001(f): 12:39am On Mar 17, 2010
0hsisi:

lipsrsealed
or is it just me? grin

Hehehehehehehehehe . . . osisi wont kill grin grin grin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by OgidiBoy(m): 12:50am On Mar 17, 2010
This is the kind of craziness that give Igbos in Houston a bad name, it says the bobo is buying her a Hummer but his there wearing a K-mart Levi's jean pants and Jacket in 2010 angry
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by mamagee3(f): 12:52am On Mar 17, 2010
OgidiBoy:

This is the kind of craziness that give Igbos in Houston a bad name, it says the bobo is buying her a Hummer but his there wearing a K-mart Levi's jean pants and Jacket in 2010 angry

*DEATH*

Don't mind the boaster, Ebube Nwagbo. . .
I don't believe this story knowing her history of formulating false stories
In the year 2004, she said she was in a relationship with Kanu Nwankwo's brother.
In the year 2005, she claimed she was in a sizzling relationship with a footballer.
In the year 2006, she claimed she was engaged to a man based in Spain. . .
Every year, the story keeps getting better and better.
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by TOPE20001(f): 12:52am On Mar 17, 2010
OgidiBoy:

Oh gawd grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by Riverman2: 1:07am On Mar 17, 2010
OgidiBoy:

@ogidiboy - c'mon son!! dat aint no Kmart denim, dude is more into the whole western fashion, he is in love with TEX anyways, so u shuld undastand he is dressing along the cowboy boots/ denim,, its 2010 and some folks spend thier millions however they wish to,

the person we shuld focus on is Ebube cos i just got a text from my Aunt that the silly hoe is using anybody to get on the papers in naija,

Desperate slut!! are these moderators still after me? wink
Re: Actress Ebube Nwagbo Gets Hummer 'jeep' From American Lover by OgidiBoy(m): 1:16am On Mar 17, 2010
Riverman2:

@ogidiboy - c'mon son!! dat aint no Kmart denim, dude is more into the whole western fashion, he is in love with TEX anyways, so u shuld undastand he is dressing along the cowboy boots/ denim,, its 2010 and some folks spend thier millions however they wish to,

the person we shuld focus on is Ebube cos i just got a text from my Aunt that the silly hoe is using anybody to get on the papers in naija,

Desperate slut!! are these moderators still after me? wink

Dude I've lived in Texas practically all my life, so I know the cowboy look when I see it. That right there is a K-mart outfit, how am I sure ? growing up my parents would take us to K-mart and buy us those outfits at the beginning of the school year. We hated it and won't wear it, but we got punished and forced to wear em.

I'm sorry I don't know nothing about this Ebube you'll talking about. It's the dude's denim jacket that made me post on the here thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Run Away From Toxic Men-dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Anto Lecky Recreates Photos Of Nigerian Women Who Inspire Her / Actress Shan George Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.