Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason (48160 Views)

Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise / Rochas Okorocha Gives Pregnant Teacher One Million Naira During IMO Workers Day / Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by deebrain(m): 1:12am On Oct 19, 2017
hisgrace090:
Rocha's! Your hatted by your people for joining APC.

Even though Zuma promise to help IMO state under you, mind you your people will do all to stop him so that you wount be praised.

Match forward don't look back God and very few are all you HV for now. Remain blessed.

You are a disgrace to this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by gloryman91: 2:24am On Oct 19, 2017
Bastard man, is that an excuse? Go to hell with Zuma.

1 Like

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by loomer: 4:36am On Oct 19, 2017
If person dull, e dull

1 Like

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by CDCEO001: 5:17am On Oct 19, 2017
booblacain:
In other words, you are a con man. You are admitting you did not honor Zuma because you believed he deserved it, rather you embarrassed your state and your country because you wanted to "lure" investments. Okoracha, I make bold to say that you think and reason exactly like a con artist.

Then you have the guts to say you are going to build more if you have to. So Mr Okorocha, when a visitor or tourist walks into Imo state, how is he going to tell apart the statues and monuments built for honorable men/women from the ones deceitfully built for investment purposes?
You've said it all.
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Subonbon(m): 5:27am On Oct 19, 2017
What is okorocha saying? Monkey pox fall on him
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by kpompey: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2017
Okorocha is truly an idiot.The man is displaying his foolishness at the highest level. Innocent Nigerians, majorly Igbo's are killed daily in South Africa, they never allowed Nigerians or their investment to thrive in South Africa. Yet, Zuma was applauded as an hero by our insensitive Governor. See, nemesis is true and what goes around comes around.You are the Governor today, but tomorrow is knocking already. Nincompoop, our munmun don do.
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by LeSudAfricaine: 6:22am On Oct 19, 2017
KekeNash:
Whoa wait! Am South African and we are not the giant of Africa, foolish status!
come to think of it Keke we are, we just do not make noise about it gringringrin

1 Like

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by LeSudAfricaine: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2017
kpompey:
Okorocha is truly an idiot.The man is displaying his foolishness at the highest level. Innocent Nigerians, majorly Igbo's are killed daily in South Africa, they never allowed Nigerians or their investment to thrive in South Africa. Yet, Zuma was applauded as an hero by our insensitive Governor. See, nemesis is true and what goes around comes around.You are the Governor today, but tomorrow is knocking already. Nincompoop, our munmun don do.
"Innocent Nigerians are killed daily in South Africa"? Who's feeding you this nonsense?
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by kpompey: 7:12am On Oct 19, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
"Innocent Nigerians are killed daily in South Africa"? Who's feeding you this nonsense?

The world is a global village, and nothing is hidden under the earth except if you want to pretend as if nothing has happened. As a reference, kindly check some of these links and confirmed if these ones are not Nigerians maimed in South Africa.

http://punchng.com/25-year-old-nigerian-killed-in-south-africa/ (Oct 10,2017).
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/nigerians-one-ogun-killed-south-africa-union-bemoans/ (Oct 11,2017)
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/242122-another-nigerian-killed-by-south-african-police-union.html (September 1,2017)
https://www.channelstv.com/2017/09/06/another-nigerian-killed-in-south-africa/

I can go on searching and searching, but I don't have the time.Thank God you are not the victim, but if you are among those who blindly support Okorocha, if what you are getting can secure your future, it can never be sufficient for your children and they will ask you one day,Daddy what have you done to save Imo state.
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by mekus74: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
So how will an Obasanjo statue attract investment to Imo State?
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by bsideboii(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2017
He has said nothing.
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Rick9(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2017
This your story nor dey add up

1 Like

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2017
Stupid idea, what about our past leaders who have done their best for this country, while not their status ?
Wicked and backward politicians .

1 Like

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Mak4web(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2017
hmm
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Mccullum: 7:47am On Oct 19, 2017
I totally disagree with Okorocha on this due to there's no need of erecting statue as tactics of luring investors to Imo, any adviser that encouraged him to do this is fantastically stupid.

Even though, if it require to do such, something relating to Africa or IMO would be better while Zuma can unveil it.
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by pawesome(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2017
TheKingdom:

When I saw the HV I thought of HIV, particularly of your mind for that stupid write up. PHUCK OKOROHAUSA
dts d problem we having...evrytin is nw HAUSA
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by EVANTIMS(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2017
Five hundred and twenty million to build a common statue,and you still want to build more? Chaii!,I pity the workers in your state Ministry...

1 Like

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Carter4luv(m): 8:48am On Oct 19, 2017
Am not surprised of zuma coming to imo state, a street called south Africa is there federal nekede in imo state. So am not surprised zuma came to visit his mother country. South imo africa
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Antoeni(m): 9:00am On Oct 19, 2017
Honoring a MAN that has over 700 Corruption charges,what investment is he Trying to attract,apart from DSTV and SHOP RITE south Africa has nothing to offer,honestly Rochas fall hand ,

2 Likes

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2017
booblacain:
In other words, you are a con man. You are admitting you did not honor Zuma because you believed he deserved it, rather you embarrassed your state and your country because you wanted to "lure" investments. Okoracha, I make bold to say that you think and reason exactly like a con artist.

Then you have the guts to say you are going to build more if you have to. So Mr Okorocha, when a visitor or tourist walks into Imo state, how is he going to tell apart the statues and monuments built for honorable men/women from the ones deceitfully built for investment purposes?
Lolzzz no mind that yeye governor! Someone that is owing workers in his state used millions on a statue

Robbing Peter to pay Paul! He is really a con artist!

He has robbed Imo people. Investment Between his foundation and Jacob Zumas

The man no even get shame! He is still talking. Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Ekiugboughelli: 9:57am On Oct 19, 2017
Okorocha R. You used your state fund to promote your private foundation and claimed is for the development of Imo state. Did you calculate how much cost and waste of money to move a President of a country to your state.

your people are hungry, crime is in the increase

Make your people remember you for good……………..do the needful

You are partnering with Zuma so he can hid some money he stolen in your foundation

1 Like

Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by scorpio2013: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2017
What about those who erected the statue of dead people without adding any value what so ever to their state's economy. If God is with Rochas, you can't pull him down.
eleojo23:

What a dumb idea.
It's like these governors have been infected with a virus called Stupidity.

What a shame.
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by inosend: 10:55am On Oct 19, 2017
Is that so? It therefore means the possibility of erecting a statue of me exists in Imo as I have plans on investing a few thousand naira in the state. Imo state indigenes, una don see una life?
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by Apoztl3(m): 11:46am On Oct 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin No Hunches back terrorist Kanu way/street. Kanu is a bastard in Igbo land
Sorry dude, you're in the wrong ward...

Nurse! Nurse! Please come and carry your patient oo
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by toprealman: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2017
kay29000:
Now that he has explained himself, I kinda reason with him a little.
Are you for real? Have you not bothered to find out what his countrymen think about him? What is his relevance to the biz community. Shows how clueless Okorocha and his state assembly guys + his followers are.
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by willypelz: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by brightlinse(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
South Africans are killing Nigerians on daily basis, Okorocha is here celebrating Zuma.....Nigerian Jaga jaga
Re: I Honoured Jacob Zuma To Attract Investment To Imo State - Okorocha Gives Reason by benado247: 9:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Saw this offer from instaforex recently and I think is a nice way to get started on the forex business on a live account and earn some extra money. The StartUp bonus 500 USD from InstaForex company can be received without verification of your data – you only need to specify your e-mail and start real trading on Forex with real trades and real opportunity to take and withdraw profits. Moreover, in case of your trades are unsuccessful – you do not risk anything but only the StartUp bonus gifted to you. https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/no_deposit_bonus?x=BCDTB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Okeke: One Person Signs As PO And Six Party Agents In Abia Polling Unit / Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial / Jonathan Visits Ogbomoso, Receives Grand Welcome (Colourful Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.