Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj (5611 Views)

Bernice Burgos Steps Out In Lagos Wearing Skimpy Outfit / Lagos Guys Offer Bernice Burgos Money For Sex - Kayode Claims / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by kidap: 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
A video was online were some ladies were having fun at the recently concluded Splashoff Lagos event and this unclad lady was spotted.
Here is the full photo that got everyone talking. Who knows who she is?

http://edition.soundoro.com/unclad-photo-lady-spotted-lagos-event-featuring-bernice-burgos-dbanj/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by Buharimustgo: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Op why are you sexually harassing me?
Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by olayinks007(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Can u just imagine nd yet some of these so called ladies will b crying dat men shld respect a lady. One of d reason som will say women r sex symbol or they av noting 2 offer buh sex. Dis is nt Fashion abeg buh madness undecided

7 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by Greenback: 5:29pm On Oct 18, 2017
Run4urLIFE
Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by myners007: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cheap and dirty gurl

3 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by cescky(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Madam am sure you will read this

You are simply mad, shame on your whole clan and village

Local dogs are far better than you

I mean local dogs from ajegunle ...animal

These are types that sleeep with dogs , spits

1 Like

Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by Seanmike(m): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2017
What is all this
Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by Okeowoakorede: 9:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
Blood of gawd.
Why didn't she go naked instead?
Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Op why are you sexually harassing me?
Nna eh I've been mentally raped o.

2 Likes

Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by mofeoluwadassah: 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
nice breast undecided

1 Like

Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by Dsov2016: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
and somebody go think say him born pikin. na 30days deliverance instead of naming ceremony dem for do for this thing. federal government and police should arrest the thing for sexual assault of our eyes,public indecent, sexual deviance, over sexualization of women and for raping our eyes, and me as honourable justice sentence this thing to 10yrs in a convent, a trip to psychiatric hospital, and a life time of government supplied hijab side she nor get money to take so common skirt and blouse

1 Like

Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by dhardline(m): 11:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hope she's not one of those the Bible referred to as women of easy virtue. cry cry ,where do we start to reorientate her?
Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 19, 2017
This is the height of it!!!
Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by GeneralOjukwu: 6:13am On Oct 19, 2017
cescky:
Madam am sure you will read this

You are simply mad, shame on your whole clan and village

Local dogs are far better than you

I mean local dogs from ajegunle ...animal

These are types that sleeep with dogs , spits

Sorry...but i can guarantee you, she would never read it. Probably has never heard of and will never hear of Nairaland
Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by sherrylo: 7:56am On Oct 19, 2017
wetin be this?
oh Lord
Re: Unclad Photo Of The Lady Spotted At The Lagos Event Featuring Bernice & Dbanj by cescky(m): 8:29am On Oct 19, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Sorry...but i can guarantee you, she would never read it. Probably has never heard of and will never hear of Nairaland

She will

She will Google the naked Dog at dbanjs party and all the links will show up, nairaland inclusive, she doesn't need to be a member to see the comments

(1) (Reply)

Celine Dion’s Response To Her Body Shamers “leave Me Alone, I Feel Attractive” / Meet Wrestler Roman Reigns And His Twins / Two Men Out Of The Three In This Photo Were Born As Women..... (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.