Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) (35373 Views)

Atiku Responds To Apc’s Claim He’s Cameroonian / Buhari Is Not At The Summit In France- IPOB (photo Evidence) / Atiku Responds To I Go Dye's Accusations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by stephanie11: 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2017
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, condemned a Twitter user, Adamu Hayatu, who attacked him for sympathizing with victims of a recent tanker explosion in Abia state and accused him of angling to be the supreme leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB).

The Turakin Adamawa had taken to Twitter to mourn the victims of the horrible accident, stating; "I read about the tanker that fell in Ehere, outside Aba with a heavy heart. I pray the children and families are ok."

This message didn't augur well with Hayatu who fired the former VP saying that a similar incident happened in Northern area called Tafa which Atiku did not comment on.

He tweeted; "Tafa too last week, seems you want to deputize for Supreme Leader in Biafra alone."

Atiku fired back stating; "This is a very shameful tweet, my young friend. Children were hurt in that accident. Our only response should be sympathy."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/18/atiku-responds-allegation-supreme-leader-ipob/

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by biacan(f): 5:46pm On Oct 18, 2017
This government are always looking for who to put the blame for their misfortune

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is buhari's time
Everything is about tribe
Everybody is a tribal bigot

I don't really blame them though
This country has never been this divided

154 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by Atiku2019: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Lovely Reply cool

Thank You My President cool

God Bless Atiku smiley

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Lovely Reply cool

God Bless Atiku smiley

Atiku made it clear that he is against true restructuring
The thread was here on nairaland

So shift jare

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by Khd95(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2017
how can atiku be the supreme leader of ipob
ffk and fayose that have been hustling for them since nko

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by Omeokachie: 7:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
"Atiku is supreme leader of IPOB"

Buhari is supreme leader of fulani herdsmen.

More titles for the born to rule crew.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by kay29000(m): 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hmm! Both of them are wrong. Ofcos we all know Atiku's recent concern about what happens in the east is all political, but the Twitter user was insensitive to have made that statement.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2017
The way Atiku responds to every post on social media hen, he will tweet more than Trump if voted president

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
I can only see a mature response from Atiku to a foolish APC apologist Mallam Adamu Hayatu whose brain is filled with nothing but Kunuembarassed

118 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by clevadani: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Some people are truly senseless.
Atiku seems to be making the right moves on social media. But he needs to do more to convince Nigerians. Atiku and dieziani are the face of corruption in Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by Flashh: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Lovely Reply cool

God Bless Atiku smiley
Which country is that?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2017
Atiku can never be president.

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by maryjan8(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by sylviaeo(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by DirtyGold: 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2017
Who cares?

What's tha business?

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by lastempero: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Atiku has turned good Samaritan over night!! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Atiku remains the most civilised northerner of all times. I'm not campaigning for him for anything but you Must give him some credits when it comes to acting reasonable. though he made one unreasonable decision some years ago by supporting a burukutu sipping dullard ignoramus against a PhD holder. but i believe once in a life time we make errors but that dosnt mean we are no longer smart or brilliant.

Buhari's emergence is also good, because for you to build something more modern and magnificent, you must demolish. buhari has currently demolished this nation, watch out for the new Nigeria soonest. I still have faith in Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist

13 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by TimeManager(m): 8:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
kiss the truth!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by Benekruku(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2017

Hazard will still score tonight!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by tishbite41(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
Flashh:
Which country is that?
intels

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by hatedisplace: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
anything is possible

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Please u people should allow Atiku to have rest of mind

1 Like

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by proudlyYoruba(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Brainless people all over the North. In sane climes the president should be sympathizing with them but not here in NIGERIA AN INSANE COUNTRY

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
One fake man and one foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by Leez(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
stephanie11:
Former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, condemned a Twitter user, Adamu Hayatu, who attacked him for sympathizing with victims of a recent tanker explosion in Abia state and accused him of angling to be the supreme leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB).

The Turakin Adamawa had taken to Twitter to mourn the victims of the horrible accident, stating; "I read about the tanker that fell in Ehere, outside Aba with a heavy heart. I pray the children and families are ok."

This message didn't augur well with Hayatu who fired the former VP saying that a similar incident happened in Northern area called Tafa which Atiku did not comment on.

He tweeted; "Tafa too last week, seems you want to deputize for Supreme Leader in Biafra alone."

Atiku fired back stating; "This is a very shameful tweet, my young friend. Children were hurt in that accident. Our only response should be sympathy."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/10/18/atiku-responds-allegation-supreme-leader-ipob/
dat mallam sounds like sarrki grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by OgologoDimkpa: 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
Hofbrauhaus:
Anything is possible ! If you people can bring Buhari a monumental failure to become Nigerians president, anything is possible embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by santopelele(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2017
BUHARI IS THE SUPREME LEADER OF BOKO ALKBOMB

1 Like

Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
Atiku2019:
Lovely Reply cool
God Bless Atiku smiley

President of Biafra? What about Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by babablogger: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
grin
Re: Atiku Responds To Allegation Of Being "Supreme Leader Of IPOB" (Photo) by BudeYahooCom: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
The Hayatu guy is just a cantankerous APC zombie.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Stewardship In Retrospect / Idi-Iroko Bridge That Links Osun And Oyo Collapses After Heavy Rainfall (pics) / Ben Bruce Compares Price Of Kerosene In Nigeria And India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.