Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,849 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) (36010 Views)

President Buhari And Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja Airport from Mecca (Video) / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Arrive Abuja After Election (Photos) / President Buhari Delivers Speech At The D-8 Summit In Turkey (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by joystickextendr: 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
Okay.. Welcome
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2017
He has gone to represent the north...tell Dem to focus on daura this time undecided

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by KBEST3(m): 10:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
PMB TILL 2023

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
I fear the Turks (who are stooges of imperialist white devils) may give PMB a dose of poisoning to help permanently remove him from presidency.
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Azeez532(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
9japrof:
Ajala the traveler, the first Nigerian president to have spent more time outside the country than inside his territory.

Who says you can't be a bad example, if being a good one is hard to find

Bros, fair God na
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Usernamefornl: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
...............face me I face you yard brought up spotted.....them too like insults using MAma and Papa
back me i back u brought up spotted. Weldon sir!
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Those of you casticatong and throwing stones of abuse and raw insults to this lady,...did she in any way insult the president of Nigeria or his wife?....she only said Buhari and Aisha which there are some people that bear such names....if she had called their full names then we can easily stone her to death with insults .....see what APC has brought to us,..when the head has no certificate what can the body do if not to think along with the head.........
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Usernamefornl:
back me i back u brought up spotted. Weldon sir!
.........and they will never rest....I forgot to add that pls
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Leez(m): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
solaugo1:

President Buhari arrives Esenboğa International Airport, Ankara, Turkey. He is accompanied by his wife.

President Buhari, accompanied by his wife, Aisha Buhari and delegation of ministers have arrived in Ankara, the Turkish capital for bilateral discussions between the governments of the two countries.

On concluding the bilateral talks on Thursday, the party moves to Istanbul for the meeting of the D8, Organisation for Development Cooperation. On Thursday President Buhari will lead the Nigerian delegation in bilateral talks with their Turkish counterparts.

https://news.assure.ng/president-buhari-arrives-turkey-d-8-summit-photos/

after wrecking dis country
na to dy travel up n down e dy do
zombies ronu o

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 11:01pm On Oct 18, 2017
saraki2019:
god bless the first family
the slayer of Igbos
the displine master of Igbos
the punisher of nnamdi kanu
the conquerer of biafra

We pray so to the enemies of you family that will destroy every members of your family before the end of 2018. Say amen to that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Organs(m): 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
cursedAbiola:
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth

They are having fun, maybe on a presidential bed in Turkey right now having fun and you are there hating, ayaaa, kpelee. Drink ice water.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2017
This is what you get when you allow aboki rule the country
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by DedeNkem: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2017
From there he will sneak into the UK.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Usernamefornl: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2017
CME01:

I am not insulting you or bad mouthing you. I am just bringing to your notice that you have low brain power if at all there is a brain in between your ears.
i believe dats hw u bring things to ur shit head "papa's" notice in ur family. Fyi, i'm cursing u out. 2023 am voting buhari, if u dont like rope locate d nearest transformer. Dick head.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Inova(m): 11:24pm On Oct 18, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
The only president that his citizens are happier when his away..
The only president Tha scares some people when he's back in the country

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by heinrichy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=cursedAbiola post=61550199]Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute
kiss the truth [/quote

Wow! U made my nite
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Audukaya: 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
wishing you safe return mr presidemt
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Audukaya: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Save journey and save return baba buhari.We love you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 11:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
B
Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Audukaya: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nnamdi kanu was sent to hell since,no terrorist can survive baba govt,he is not a drunkard like jonathan goodluck and his illitrate corrupt wife.Dan uwarku arna.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Aisha Arrive In Turkey For D-8 Summit (Photos) by Ohcanada(m): 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
saraki2019:
god bless the first family
the slayer of Igbos
the displine master of Igbos
the punisher of nnamdi kanu
the conquerer of biafra

[L?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Boko Haram Offers To Swap Detainees For Kidnapped Girls / 5 Pilots, Air Force Personnel Die In Military Aircraft Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.