Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo (26289 Views)

Return N520m Collected From Dasuki Or Face Trial, EFCC Tells Anyim / South Africans React To Zuma's Statue In Imo / Jacob Zuma's Statue In Imo State Versus Jacob Zuma's Statue In South Africa.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by excel101(m): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2017
The major reason for the erection of S/A President Zuma statue with #250M, is targeted towards attracting S/A investments in Imo State. Its a very good initiative, but he(Okorocha) should not go about sayin that PDP has not brought foreign investors to the state, cos he is yet to do that. He has less than 2yrs left ln his 8yrs in office. Let see how it works out.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by GavelSlam: 9:51am On Oct 19, 2017
logica:
IQ check not required for people who believe this figure. By the way, what was the actual figure? I expect 520k or thereabout.

Government contract.

They'll probably bump it up to 4 million using some other decorative embellishments not shown in pictures as the major point.

Things like planting of flowers and maintenance.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by tishbite41(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2017
igbos have suffered. bas.tards ruling over us. #okoroawusa

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by KINGS100(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2017
#520,000,000 on 1 status is it a golden statue? there is God oo!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by excel101(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2017
The major reason for the erection of S/A President Zuma statue with #520M, is targeted towards attracting S/A investments in Imo State. Though the amount allegedly involved is way too much, but Its a very good initiative, and he(Okorocha) should not go about sayin that PDP did not bring foreign investments to the state, cos he is yet to do that and he has less than 2yrs left ln his 8yrs in office. Lets see how it works out.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by dkays(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2017
how on earth should a nonsense political party hail a governor for a project that has no important value on the citizen of the state, imagine ordinary statue worth #520m and they will come out and say Nigeria is broke. I think our leaders are seriously sick. political parties are one of our major problem in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Lalaska(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2017
But how on earth did we even get here? Do you know how many small business owners N520m will empower? Mhen am I missing something? N520m? Some people haven't even seen 1m in all their career lives, yest thia man chose to do a statue with N520m? And that of Zuma of all people. Rochas is useless.

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Jabioro: 10:04am On Oct 19, 2017
I have lost my comments..please if found return to this box.

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by wtfcoded: 10:07am On Oct 19, 2017
Just negodu.
We are finished.
This one just weak me.
All in the name of attracting foreigners, he looted more than 500 mils.
Is this his idea of attracting a foreign investors or what?
I go just carry C4 blow up this statue. angry

1 Like

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Bizibi(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2017
GavelSlam:

Government contract.

They'll probably bump it up to 4 million using some other decorative embellishments not shown in pictures as the major point.

Things like planting of flowers and maintenance.
OK!!!!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by afolarby(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2017
This is heart breaking, in fact an act of St***d*ty and Sen**l***ness. Please can someone remind me the economic importance of the N520m Statue? Is it going to improve the infrastructural development? if this amount had been converted for economic development and then name it the ZUMA and Co.... would have been better. Now I know that the current leaders are thinking in the same direction....... grin
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by joe120120(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2017
psucc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/%e2%80%8eapc-hails-okorocha-erecting-n520m-zuma-statue/

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by dynicks(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Spylord48:
Rochas spent #520m on Zumas statue. This money can pay all the civil servants in IMO state for 1month yet Rochas refused to pay them.
I wonder how much he will spend to construct his own statue before leaving office.
chaiiii Rochas ooo
just one statue gulped #520m...nd i learnt there are 5 different statues made including his own...5 times 520 = salaries owed nd more.....quite a pity..
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by denuga01: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2017
when u needed suicide bombers most they won't show face. Rather than kill innocent people abeg go hug Zuma statue for IMO and let him feel the blast impact in southy. This is one of few occasions I agreed with my South East brothers that this man is an epitome of failure's.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Duru009(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2017
This man has not paid workers for 8 months
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by joe120120(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2017
APC. ya gazie o .unu ga nwu ni ne

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by edibobo: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2017
When salaries for months are not paid and somebody lavished such amount for irrelevant things and the Party are happy ?
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Intergrity2017: 10:21am On Oct 19, 2017
Very Sad!!!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by redsun(m): 10:23am On Oct 19, 2017
Is it for erecting some kind sphinx,obelise or a skyscraper?Birds of the same feathers flocks together. Zumba is seen as a thief as a traitor in South Africa,yet he is being celebrated by his thieving counterparts in Nigeria,it is abominable
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Coolgent(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2017
520 Millions naira?
With that kind money i swear to God u can buy hundreds of IPOB if not thousand!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by tosinjay(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2017
Wat? 520m i thought it was only a troll before, so the man spent such amount on a president's statue whose countrymen kills Nigerians anyhow. With so many talented art guys we got in Nigeria 2milla go too much to stand that tin.
They didn't even get the man's head that has the shape of piramid well.

And APC still congratulates him, height of it all. APC must go o!!

Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2017
Bari22:
No comment
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by goooze(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2017
Useless party,foolish governor, confused followers.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Anijay1212(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2017
I have an idea,it seems the worth of that statue is right inside. Fellow Nigerians there is money hidden inside that statue that is why it is worth 520 million. Ayam going to Owerri right away.
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by highchief1: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2017
psucc:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/%e2%80%8eapc-hails-okorocha-erecting-n520m-zuma-statue/
oyegun will die and all the wealth he thinks he has gotten will kill his children for saying this poo...this country is gone in a state where ppl r hungry?..Nigerians I think Apc is worse than pdp pls lets kick them out 2019
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by Humanace: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2017
Of all post this one pain me die...it obvious that rich as has to understanding of what a statue mean..that is a preservation of culture and history....for Christ sake who Zuma help and how is it important to the Nigeria culture ....omg Richard needs to die
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by suremanpatriot: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2017
Foolish idea,a xenophobic stooge to invest where? This guy is busy wastin naija ppl(igbo boys in particular) in s.a you are busy givin him honor to invest?
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by perry1988(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2017
Apc is killing us
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by hush15: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Spylord48:
Rochas spent #520m on Zumas statue. This money can pay all the civil servants in IMO state for 1month yet Rochas refused to pay them.
I wonder how much he will spend to construct his own statue before leaving office.
chaiiii Rochas ooo

That one sef better, Atleast the useless being is a nigeria. We can still pull thru with that. By the way, didn't you notice the other statue that's covered in green, imo never seen anything o. More unveiling to come and of course the unveiling price sef go increase. Who know whether na rochas mum that's under the cover. That one cost fit be 1billion sef, who knows!!!
Re: APC Hails Okorocha Over N520m Zuma Statue In Imo by lacidi: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2017
chiozor:
let us get something straight...I think it is not only the ZUMA statue that covered the 520m but the entire project including other statues there and the roundabout built and beautified which is an aesthetics in the state....guaranteed like the normal Nigerian politician (condemnable) must have inflated the figures but the benefit outweigh this cost....there is now established SA consulate in Owerri, interconnecting flight from Owerri to SA, parks development- Oguta lake e.t.c. All these will directly and indirectly attract more development, employment and revenue to the state....let us look at the wider pictures on this....
Liar!!!!!! There is no inter connecting flight from Owerri to SA. Owerri airport is an international cargo airport and NOT a multipurpose international commercial airport. The only such commercial airport in the east is in Enugu. Also there is no SA consulate in Owerri. Liar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All PDP First Term Governors Emerge As Candidate For 2019 / Rotimi Amaechi Announces Free Rail Ride On Lagos-Ibadan Route / Kwankwaso Supporters Throw Their Hats Away, Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.