Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) (57769 Views)

My Woman Crush Forever! - Funke Akindele Crushes On Herself (Photo) / This Photo Of Davido And His Second Babymama, Amanda, Is Causing A Stir Online / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Graduates From College (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by harriz90: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
grin her breasts don fall sef...
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by DeepSight(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
The first baby mama got more super sexy and jaw dropping body

This lady is just there
Nothing special.

Sharrraaaap!

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by ngmgeek(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Next, the 1st baby mama will get angry and show something more revealing. That's what happens when you have only beauty to show and no brains. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by funmise007(m): 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Mama Imade go vex off pant now.as d battle for who hot pass bigins

2 Likes

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Taiwo20(m): 4:45pm On Oct 19, 2017
wetin be my own?

e ba me bi won
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by IVORY2009(m): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
stevrulez:
Error 404.. boobs not found..

check the console and fix it! grin
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Jennifer89(f): 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
The first baby mama will be like l: mtchewwwwww see her ugly face she think say she reach megrin
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Headlaw(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
So this is the pant Davido comot to insert his sim card
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by blingxx(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
macphilip:
This Davido no get taste at all
wetin you see for this one body na.
see as her laps grab like John Cena own

You don't know whether Davido was drunk when they were doing that tin grin, his eyes no clear to see the olosho he hooked with grin
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Better than the first baby mama. Seems his taste in women is improving.

But they are both prostitutes. Davido needs to moderate his lifestyle so that he can meet and have babies by regular women. Maybe he doesn't care though. . . . .
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by hokafor(m): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2017
Good to go for the night no stings attached
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by teresafaith: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
Both of them are trying so hard to be noticed by Davido

First it was mama imade wearing pant and bra, now mama Hailey wearing her own pant and bra
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Edjoshua: 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2017
Vaseline crew members on the way
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by captianfreeman(m): 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
U
OKorowanta:
Queen of the Olosho High College (OHC)
You mean to say graduate of Olosho High College (OHC)
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by kirchofff(m): 6:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
NickMark1:
lol...look beyond
lol, but did water fill up her whole house? Cos I don't get it.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by pweetiedee(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
Jennifer89:
The first baby mama will be like l: mtchewwwwww see her ugly face she think say she reach megrin

Lol. this one fine pass her.

It is a battle of who is the sexiest. Mama Imade will soon show off her own hot body.

1 Like

Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Dammylois(f): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na advertisement be that o
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by pweetiedee(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Condom is cheap. It is even free in Government hospitals and agency for Aids.
Davido did it raw!!!
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Dammylois(f): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na advertisement be that o
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Dammylois(f): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
Na advertisement be that o.strategy of life angry grin
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by CyberGypsy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2017
pweetiedee:
Condom is cheap. It is even free in Government hospitals and agency for Aids.

Davido did it raw!!!
coughs
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by lekbel09(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
this is very pathetic i just don't understand where this world is going to again
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
those 10 naira bons can't fill my palms.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2017
#no boob lost,no boob foundgrin
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by BadBlaize(m): 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hoes Alert
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by vicben27(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Olympus as shrinkle
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by ibnkamal(m): 9:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
what is my business with This Now...let me be going joooooor
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by courna(m): 10:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
fat ass ....lil tits ....cool
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by macphilip: 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2017
9jvirgin:

Na lie, you go smash and pass if na you.
guy I no dey insert my flash drive on any computer I see!
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Suuuru: 3:24am On Oct 20, 2017
Go to the ATM and withdraw the boobs.
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by Freemanalee(m): 3:45am On Oct 20, 2017
she try
meanwhile, why not start your day positively with this
http://www.bluevoiceradio.com.ng/2017/10/music-freeman-alee-try-over-come-world.html
Re: Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) by agbajamo: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2017
oloso to wo bra

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Looking Sexy, Flaunts Her Flat Tummy In A Two-Piece Dress (Photo) / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos) / BBNaija: Olamide Shows Support For Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.