Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,197 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Travel - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel (351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel by Fuszy: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2017
Good morning everyone, am new to this group, as i just started following up with the comments concerning how to prepare for traveling to Canada, please do help me out as I don't have answer to my problems as the case maybe..... I finished as a political science student and hoping on doing my masters or post graduate in Canada, I came out with second class lower(2.2). My question is as follows :
Firstly, What course is suitable to study in Canada as a political science student
Secondly, what college is best suitable for the program
Lastly, is their high chances of having a good job after the program.
Please do live your sincere thoughts and valid answers as it will be of good use to me. Thank you
Re: Travel by Sebastine1606(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2017
There is a proper thread to channel this question

(1) (Reply)

Italy Govt To Send Troops To Niger To Stem Migrant Flow Of Europe-bound Migrants / Visit Olumirin Waterfalls / Monarchs, Others Cry To Buhari Over Deplorable Otukpo-ugboju-onyagede Road (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.