Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,585 members, 7,837,211 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Tutorials For Free - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tutorials For Free (1925 Views)

15 TERABYTES Of TECHNOLOGY// GRAPHICs // PROGRAMMING // TUTORIALS -- GET ANY !! / Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorials For Free by Lokoyen(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
Am okay with

1. HTML and CSS
3. Php
Re: Tutorials For Free by datoms: 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lokoyen:
Am okay with

1. HTML and CSS
3. Php

Kindly send Your email
Re: Tutorials For Free by Julivas(m): 10:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
datoms:
Hello everyone, I send greetings from this part of the country. I have been into programming for the past 4 years and although I might not be a pro or the best but I can say one or two things about programming that you should know about.

Learning to program on your own is one of the challenging things one can ever do (Please am not talking of HTML and CSS as these are not programming languages), but it has been made a step easier with the use of tutorials and bootcamps I'm not talking of incomplete youtube videos).

And over the years, I have spent a lot of money trying in order to get premium tutorials from premium platforms and this have contributed to where I am today (even though I,m still learning and learning never ends). I have seen a lot of people, especially computer science students in our country after 4 - 5 years in higher institutions still find it difficult to write a print statement in any language at all. It pains me in my heart anytime I think about this and I have come out to help those that are serious minded and will want to dive into the world of programming proper.

I might not be able to share some of my knowledge with you one-on-one but I know that with this same tutorials that helped me in your hands, you can as also make some exploitation. I am a full stack web/App developer, a UI and a Graphics designer. So note that I don't know all the languages. I am only limited to my field of specialization.

End of Story, Here Comes the GOOD part

Because of the reasons stated above and more, I have decided to give out these tutorials for free to the first 50 people that will indicate their interest, and also have one-on-one online session and webiners with them to further help them the best way I can in the world of programming.
Like I initially said, I am not an Island of knowledge, therefore, I don't know all the languages. for those who are interested, you can indicate for any of the following languages, libraries, frameworks and environments below:
Note: (HTML and CSS are not programming languages but they are very important, so I will include them)

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Important Notice: Please do not be fooled by anyone. Watching these tutorials alone don't make you a good programmer. You need to get your hands dirty with writing your own code. Do something on your own after going through this tutorials. It's very OK if you make mistakes, so there is nothing to be afraid of. there are many places that you can get help from. First by contacting me, if I don't know it, I will refer you to a million +1 places to be cleared.

Secondly if the language you need is not on the list. I am sorry, I can't help you for now.
First 50 persons only. Drop your email or send your phone number, email and the programming language you want to learn to tokeyson@gmail.com and I will give you a call

This offer lasts for only one week (Weather they are up to 50 or not), after which I will stop attending to emails
Kind regards

Python
fasjay123@gmail.com
Re: Tutorials For Free by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
datoms:
Hello everyone, I send greetings from this part of the country. I have been into programming for the past 4 years and although I might not be a pro or the best but I can say one or two things about programming that you should know about.

Learning to program on your own is one of the challenging things one can ever do (Please am not talking of HTML and CSS as these are not programming languages), but it has been made a step easier with the use of tutorials and bootcamps I'm not talking of incomplete youtube videos).

And over the years, I have spent a lot of money trying in order to get premium tutorials from premium platforms and this have contributed to where I am today (even though I,m still learning and learning never ends). I have seen a lot of people, especially computer science students in our country after 4 - 5 years in higher institutions still find it difficult to write a print statement in any language at all. It pains me in my heart anytime I think about this and I have come out to help those that are serious minded and will want to dive into the world of programming proper.

I might not be able to share some of my knowledge with you one-on-one but I know that with this same tutorials that helped me in your hands, you can as also make some exploitation. I am a full stack web/App developer, a UI and a Graphics designer. So note that I don't know all the languages. I am only limited to my field of specialization.

End of Story, Here Comes the GOOD part

Because of the reasons stated above and more, I have decided to give out these tutorials for free to the first 50 people that will indicate their interest, and also have one-on-one online session and webiners with them to further help them the best way I can in the world of programming.
Like I initially said, I am not an Island of knowledge, therefore, I don't know all the languages. for those who are interested, you can indicate for any of the following languages, libraries, frameworks and environments below:
Note: (HTML and CSS are not programming languages but they are very important, so I will include them)

LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

Important Notice: Please do not be fooled by anyone. Watching these tutorials alone don't make you a good programmer. You need to get your hands dirty with writing your own code. Do something on your own after going through this tutorials. It's very OK if you make mistakes, so there is nothing to be afraid of. there are many places that you can get help from. First by contacting me, if I don't know it, I will refer you to a million +1 places to be cleared.

Secondly if the language you need is not on the list. I am sorry, I can't help you for now.
First 50 persons only. Drop your email or send your phone number, email and the programming language you want to learn to tokeyson@gmail.com and I will give you a call

This offer lasts for only one week (Weather they are up to 50 or not), after which I will stop attending to emails
Kind regards
C# Python and JavaScript please
Brianmurphy320@gmail.com
Re: Tutorials For Free by mimsG: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
HTML
CSS
JavaScript
Php
Re: Tutorials For Free by Lokoyen(m): 11:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
datoms:

Kindly send Your email

Lakefist@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Tutorials For Free by noobody(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Send something a begginer can learn with,

Thanks for ur kind gesture sir.
Re: Tutorials For Free by MAIZAMANI(m): 11:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Zarmanii386@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: Tutorials For Free by codemaster2much: 12:48am On Oct 21, 2017
Has anyone gotten the tutorial video from this guy yet? I heard he is asking for money to send it to your destination, he said it is flash drive. Perhaps that is his business plan.

Can someone who have gotten reply please
Re: Tutorials For Free by datoms: 1:09am On Oct 21, 2017
codemaster2much:
Has anyone gotten the tutorial video from this guy yet? I heard he is asking for money to send it to your destination, he said it is flash drive. Perhaps that is his business plan.

Why don't you find out yourself and stop hearing.

And brother, I almost forgot. As soon as I get those 50 emails, I will stop responding to this thread. And I don't really care if your own is among them or not.

Kind regards

1 Like

Re: Tutorials For Free by datoms: 1:16am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Tutorials For Free by datoms: 9:51am On Oct 21, 2017
mimsG:
mimsgarne@gmail.com

HTML
CSS
JavaScript
Php

I will send you an email
Re: Tutorials For Free by 25naira(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2017
HTML
CSS
JavaScript
Php
Re: Tutorials For Free by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 21, 2017
bruce4u2017@gmail.com

Kindly avail me what is being shared.
Re: Tutorials For Free by datoms: 11:17am On Oct 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:
bruce4u2017@gmail.com

Kindly avail me what is being shared.

I will send you an email
Re: Tutorials For Free by datoms: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Greetings from this side of the country.

I am officially closing this thread to new emails as I have attained the number of emails I want to work with. Please do not drop any more email after this post as I will not attend to it.

Those who have received their tutorial , you can still comment below.
If you are coming after this post to drop your email, please know that you are late. Kindly wait for the next offer from me. Probably by next week.

Kind regards
Re: Tutorials For Free by AdeOracle(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
codemaster2much:

He sent the cloud link to me ,seems some people requested for it on flash drive,and you know he cant give you free stuffs and also be the one to buy flash drive ,...
Re: Tutorials For Free by bizza45: 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
sup bro, I just sent u a mail mine is davour2020@gmail.com
Re: Tutorials For Free by bizza45: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
datoms:
Greetings from this side of the country.

I am officially closing this thread to new emails as I have attained the number of emails I want to work with. Please do not drop any more email after this post as I will not attend to it.

Those who have received their tutorial , you can still comment below.
If you are coming after this post to drop your email, please know that you are late. Kindly wait for the next offer from me. Probably by next week.

Kind regards

damn!! I came late, I guess I have to wait till next week, please do consider me as your first candidate in d next batch
Re: Tutorials For Free by datoms: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2017
amanze2020:
LANGUAGES
1. HTML and CSS
2. Javascript
3. Php
4. Ruby
5. Python
6. Java
7. SQL
8. C#

Frameworks and Libraries
1. Angular
2. Laravel
3. Codeigniter
4. Node Js
5. Spring
6. Django
7. Bootstrap
8. Jquery
9. Xamarin

My email address: amanze.anuonye@gmail.com

Wait for next Batch. Thanks
Re: Tutorials For Free by tulipsmadra: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2017
datoms:

AIDE is an andriod ide that has an android and destop version of their softwares (unless the AIDE you are talking about is different). If you are a complete beginner, I won't advise you starting with that. There are other android apps at playstore that can help you get off the ground. I will send you a mail for further details
Re: Tutorials For Free by tulipsmadra: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2017
datoms:

AIDE is an andriod ide that has an android and destop version of their softwares (unless the AIDE you are talking about is different). If you are a complete beginner, I won't advise you starting with that. There are other android apps at playstore that can help you get off the ground. I will send you a mail for further details
Thanks a lot, I have been busy with school work that's why I haven't called. Will call you before the week runs out.
Re: Tutorials For Free by kontrolbuoy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
Barackogri@yahoo.com
Re: Tutorials For Free by umar745(m): 4:52pm On Nov 02, 2017
umar745:
Angular and Node JS
u.abdullahi001@gmail.com

datoms
@datoms

Any specific reason you skipped my request??

(1) (2) (Reply)

BASEUS Encok S16 Bluetooth Neck Hung Wireless Earphone - Black / How Can I Choose A Mobile Application Development Company? / SOLD !!! USA USED Hp Pavillion -8TH GEN CORE I5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.