Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials (935 Views)

Withdraw Your Funds Via Paypal, Payooner From Fiverr, Freelancer, Upwork Etc!!! / Photoshop Video tutorials 2018 Learn how to use Photoshop for FREE / Tutorials For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
This is for you if you want to start freelancing (Digital Marketing, SEO Expert, Graphic Designer, Web Developer, Programmer, Photographer, Video Editor, Data Science, etc) this year...

It is no longer news that the rate of unemployment and economic recession in the country is high.
But what you might not know yet is that there are people for whom some or all of these is an advantage. One instance is the fact that, since the dollar has gained appreciatively against the Naira, the Naira equivalent of the same amount in dollars, has increased greatly.

So what will you do with this information?

Learn a skill. Use that skill on freelancing sites like fiverr.com, upwork.com, freelancer.com, etc. There are a couple of topics on Nairaland that will teach you about these sites, and you can always ask me and I can share my experience on fiverr with you.

When you work on these sites, you get paid in dollars, and most of these things are things you are currently doing for free, or for less. For instance, I charge an average of $250 to build a website on fiverr, depending on the features, but here in Nigeria, I have gone as low as N40,000 because of the competition, for the same kind of website. Do you know that over there, programmers will ask you to pay them per hour (average of $20-$30)?

Teachers, Professionals, Students, Stay-at-Home Adults, Technicians, Apprentices, etc, LEARN A SKILL!

And there are a lot of sites where you can do that. Udacity, Udemy, Lynda, LinkedIn Learning, edX, Coursera; the list is endless, and new ones keep springing up everyday.

I know what you're thinking - it costs money to get valuable courses, and you're right - premium memberships or course prices are high, and if you want to learn a lot of courses, or will spend a few months on these sites, you might have to part with plenty money, AND THAT IS WHERE THIS SERVICE COMES IN.

Get ANY course of your choice from any of these sites for only N1000! Yes, N1000/course.

SHIPPING RATE IS N500 flat (no matter the amount of courses) for those within Anambra state and negotiable based on your location outside Anambra state.

HOW TO USE:
Go to Lynda's website, search for the courses you want, send me the link(s), we will agree on payment, I will get you your tutorials and burn them to a DVD, and then ship to your location.
How fast I can do this will depend on how many courses you need.

LIST OF COURSES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE (INSTANT DELIVERY, NO WAITING TIME)
Programming Foundations - Fundamentals
Python - Programming Efficiently
SPSS Statistics Essential Training
Ethical Hacking - Website and Web Application Testing
JavaScript Essential Training
Learning Python Web Penetration Testing
Python Essential Training
WordPress - Plugin Development
Hacking Wireless Networks Theory and Practice
Unleash Your Memory Become a Memory Guru
30 Days to learn Illustrator
Michel Thomas Learning French
Michel Thomas Learning French Advanced
Oxford Take Off in French (PDF + Audio)
Make - AVR Programming - Learning to Write Software for Hardware
Learning SOLIDWORKS PCB
Learning Linux Command Line
Learning Python Programming
Learning Algorithms in JavaScript from Scratch
5-Day Drawing Challenge - Communicating Through Drawing
Advanced Node.js
Advanced Node.js Scaling Applications
Angular.js - Building a Data Driven App
API Desing in Node.js using Express and MongoDB
Learning Rest APIs
Meteor Essential Training
Learning Fullstack JavaScript Development with MongoDB, Node.js and React.js
Zero to Production Node.js on Amazon Web Services
PHP with MySQL Essential Training - The Basics
PHP with MySQL Essential Training - Build a CMS
SQL Essential Training
SSL Certificates for Web Developers

...and more coming.

YOU CAN ALSO CALL/SMS: 07068315153
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 1:47pm On Jan 13, 2019
More courses coming. Send in your requests.
All courses to be sent through digital media, i.e. DVDs.
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2019
Get started today with freelancing. Make your selections.

1 Like

Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 10:58am On Jan 14, 2019
5 New Courses available for would-be Android Developers.
Get all 5 plus shipping for N5,000!
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
Delivery to all states of Nigeria.
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 3:22am On Jan 16, 2019
New Course: Wordpress Plugins - SEO available.
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2019
more
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2019
Get the courses you desire now, shipped to you. No need to spend hours downloading videos; I've done that already.
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by asalimpo(m): 1:30am On May 24, 2019
calamus:
This is for you if you want to start freelancing (Digital Marketing, SEO Expert, Graphic Designer, Web Developer, Programmer, Photographer, Video Editor, Data Science, etc) this year...

It is no longer news that the rate of unemployment and economic recession in the country is high.
But what you might not know yet is that there are people for whom some or all of these is an advantage. One instance is the fact that, since the dollar has gained appreciatively against the Naira, the Naira equivalent of the same amount in dollars, has increased greatly.

So what will you do with this information?

Learn a skill. Use that skill on freelancing sites like fiverr.com, upwork.com, freelancer.com, etc. There are a couple of topics on Nairaland that will teach you about these sites, and you can always ask me and I can share my experience on fiverr with you.

When you work on these sites, you get paid in dollars, and most of these things are things you are currently doing for free, or for less. For instance, I charge an average of $250 to build a website on fiverr, depending on the features, but here in Nigeria, I have gone as low as N40,000 because of the competition, for the same kind of website. Do you know that over there, programmers will ask you to pay them per hour (average of $20-$30)?

Teachers, Professionals, Students, Stay-at-Home Adults, Technicians, Apprentices, etc, LEARN A SKILL!

And there are a lot of sites where you can do that. Udacity, Udemy, Lynda, LinkedIn Learning, edX, Coursera; the list is endless, and new ones keep springing up everyday.

I know what you're thinking - it costs money to get valuable courses, and you're right - premium memberships or course prices are high, and if you want to learn a lot of courses, or will spend a few months on these sites, you might have to part with plenty money, AND THAT IS WHERE THIS SERVICE COMES IN.

Get ANY course of your choice from any of these sites for only N1000! Yes, N1000/course.

SHIPPING RATE IS N500 flat (no matter the amount of courses) for those within Anambra state and negotiable based on your location outside Anambra state.

HOW TO USE:
Go to Lynda's website, search for the courses you want, send me the link(s), we will agree on payment, I will get you your tutorials and burn them to a DVD, and then ship to your location.
How fast I can do this will depend on how many courses you need.

LIST OF COURSES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE (INSTANT DELIVERY, NO WAITING TIME)
Programming Foundations - Fundamentals
Python - Programming Efficiently
SPSS Statistics Essential Training
JavaScript Essential Training
Learning Python Web Penetration Testing
Python Essential Training
WordPress - Plugin Development
Hacking Wireless Networks Theory and Practice
Unleash Your Memory Become a Memory Guru
30 Days to learn Illustrator
Michel Thomas Learning French
Michel Thomas Learning French Advanced
Oxford Take Off in French (PDF + Audio)
Make - AVR Programming - Learning to Write Software for Hardware
Learning SOLIDWORKS PCB
Learning Linux Command Line
Learning Python Programming
Learning Algorithms in JavaScript from Scratch
5-Day Drawing Challenge - Communicating Through Drawing
Advanced Node.js
Advanced Node.js Scaling Applications
Angular.js - Building a Data Driven App
API Desing in Node.js using Express and MongoDB
Learning Rest APIs
Meteor Essential Training
Learning Fullstack JavaScript Development with MongoDB, Node.js and React.js
Zero to Production Node.js on Amazon Web Services
PHP with MySQL Essential Training - The Basics
PHP with MySQL Essential Training - Build a CMS
SQL Essential Training
SSL Certificates for Web Developers

...and more coming.

YOU CAN ALSO CALL/SMS: 07068315153
is this offer still on? Same costs?

1 Like

Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2019
asalimpo:

is this offer still on? Same costs?

Yes it is, and same cost
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by Ghanaian(m): 6:20pm On May 31, 2019
Upwork is making people happy

Approval of all Upwork Account
Setup of New Upwork profile to get approved immediately within 30mins.
Creating of Upwork US, Uk and Canada and other countries account 30mins.

Call or whatsapp
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2019
Still available.
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 4:44am On Aug 09, 2019
Yes, still available.
Re: Start Earning Money as a Freelancer Today - Taking Tutorials by calamus(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2020
Wow

(1) (Reply)

Like New Mint Iphone 7 Plus With Box And Accessories @ 140k / UK Used 64gb Ipad Air 1 / Original Quality Smartwatch At Affordable Rate (nationwide Delivery).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.