Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Awited Response. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Awited Response. (410 Views)

My Response To The Post "My Boss Pays Me Half Of My Salary" / Please How True Is This Invite, Waiting For Response Abeg Oooo / This Is A Response From Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede To The Communique Of Volunteers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awited Response. by adneeprosper(m): 3:15am On Oct 19, 2017
On the 19th of sept, I had a second stage interview on phone with the directors of a company which lasted 25mins. We discussed at length, I was able to answer their major questions. They asked me how long I needed to quit my present job and I told them 2weeks. They then discussed salaries and other benefits. All went well and they promised to get back to me within the shortest possible time. Its a month now and am yet to hear from them. Has anyone had such experience before? Or idea? Your response is important. Thanks...
Re: Awited Response. by Andy2274: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
My brother the thing is somehow ooo. I attended one in 2015, we discussed salary and I was even the only candidate that made it to the last stage. They said they will get back to me till date nothing. I had two interviews with one in July this year. They promised to get back to me soon but till date nothing but lets keep hope alive bro. They will call you by God's grace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Marketers Wanted / Nigerian Stock Exchange Latest Job Recruitment / Apply For Tyonex Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment (9 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.