Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,561 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Etb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb Test (1927 Views)

Etb Test On 21/09/2007. / Etb Test, 22nd August, 2007 / Etb And Gtb's Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb Test by patho171: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2007
Hello fellow nairalanders. Please what can anyone tell me about ETB test?
Please reply as soon as possible!!! God bless
Re: Etb Test by Hardware(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2007
hi,
Concerning d ETB test just make sure u go to their web site , download and know more about the bank.
Then u need to know about the nigeria current affairs and other curent affairs.

Get to kno dat there are subjective QUESTIONS there ie some area where u are going to complete the question and options are not provided.

Then I want to ask u a question. The Venue, is it APAPA or where? If it is APAPA, (ETB training center,) just ready for those things i just said. But if it is another place dat mean i cant say whether they give it to consultant.

Furthermore, Prepare for the worst, and if worste dosent come out u enjoy urself

HARDWARE 4 U
Re: Etb Test by patho171: 7:14pm On Feb 22, 2007
thanks man, i really appreciate. The test is in their abuja office.

God help me o! tanx again
Re: Etb Test by nikky007(f): 12:07pm On Feb 23, 2007
please what time is the test, is it this saturday, i also stay in abuja and i want to gatecrash so which of thier branches is the test holding. please help out
Re: Etb Test by COOLWATER(m): 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2007
hey patho, let me know where the test is taking place. since i stay in abuja too. nairalanders will really appeciate ur effort and God will bless u as u do so. ONE LOVE MAN
Re: Etb Test by sample(m): 12:56pm On Feb 23, 2007
Abeg pato the infou'll give me will be very worthwhile 4 me if u hv it.PLS when is the etb appt.test as in d day
Re: Etb Test by Owosho: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2007
the etb test is quiet easy to pass in my own opinion. it consist of 4 parts. the first part is the maths part and you must go and study abit of your furthermaths in sec sch and to element of financial maths. the second part is the normal english part and you know what entails. the third part is the quaantitative reasoning part and GMAT pack can help you in this area and the last part is the current affairs part where your knowledge about the current happenings in the world and in nigeria will put to test, so also is your knowledge about the historical and as well as the bank products will put to test. my brother when you practice hard enough ,then prepare to join the etb team.[quote][/quote]
Re: Etb Test by ibaka: 11:49am On Feb 26, 2007
pls o whats up with etb? are they still recruiting brcos they keep calling me 4 final interview only to cancel again,this has been going on since july last year.i also have people with the same eperience.well am not even sure i will leave my present job to go there again because am fed up with them,meanwhile am an experienced operations staff
Re: Etb Test by patho171: 8:25am On Mar 01, 2007
i am awfully sorry for not replying you guys, God is my witness, i am just browsing since early last week. I am terribly sorry that i couldn't be there to give you the info when you needed it.

(1) (Reply)

Kimberly Ryan Test / Nitel And Bpe Final Payment / Route Patrol Vacancies@ Lekki Concession Co! Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.