Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Etb And Gtb's Test Format - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etb And Gtb's Test Format (1670 Views)

GTB Recruitment 2015 / MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etb And Gtb's Test Format by oyeseyi(f): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2006
hey good people,
can some one help me with etb's and gtb's test format.
i ve not written it b4.
am expecting a call very soon , i ll like to know so that i can get prepared.
Re: Etb And Gtb's Test Format by tjone(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2006
when and where please?, you only have to concentrate on gmat for GTB test and to write only what you know,becouse it is a speed and accuracy test.GOOD LUCK.
Re: Etb And Gtb's Test Format by damoche07(m): 9:35am On Sep 13, 2006
for the ETB test,u need to know ao to calculate net present value(NPV), some financianl maths,simple and compound interest,synonyms and antonyms,and some general questions.but one important area is knowin some current affairs and the history of ETB.U must kno tins likethe date of incorporation,merger wit devcom,name of MD,officers of the central bank etc.there are usually two types.the one containin all i just said and anoda which doent contain the current affairs.u miteget lucky and u are not given the ones wit current affairs.make some more research and good luck.i kno dis because av done it b4.
Re: Etb And Gtb's Test Format by ifedee(f): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2006
thanks for the expo on test questions
Re: Etb And Gtb's Test Format by coollove: 7:14pm On Sep 13, 2006
Test format for ETB.
1. You must know NPV
2. Current affairs
- name of all the Governors
- motto of all the states
- names ot some commissioners and ministers e.t.c
-3 percentages and rates
-English like words and meanings, word match,opp and meanings e.t.c
Thank you.
You may call me 08037421912
Re: Etb And Gtb's Test Format by aidelala(m): 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2006
Is ETB recruiting? Cuz i finished my panel interview since july and have been waiting 2 see adenuga.How can they recruit when they have a whole lot of people waiting to see adenuga? I am am experienced hand so i did not write any test

(1) (Reply)

Oando Job Advert: ! / People Prime Test / Cap Plc Written Test Format/expected Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.