Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

The Future Of Stand Up Comedy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Future Of Stand Up Comedy (398 Views)

When You Stand Up To Leave And Everyone Looks Away Like You’re The Boss? / These 15 Things Will Matter A Lot Less To You In The Future / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional September 16, 2017 - Stand Up And Be Counted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Stand Up Comedy by sampatdikachi(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2017
When last did you attend comedy shows? Do you think stand up comedians would still be rich in years to come?
I was thinking about this questions few minutes ago after laughing so hard on some posts, memes, comments and videos I watched on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even on our own nairaland wink. These days you get real and genuine laughs from social media just from ordinary comments or memes as opposed to days when you attend comedy shows and listen to a wack comedian spew thrash and you will be like As for me, I don't see any any comedian making a dime from stand up comedy in years to come.
What are your thoughts?

(1) (Reply)

How To Read Whatsapp And Messenger Messages Without The Read Tick Showing / Best Recording Studio In Lagos / 2000 Youth ICT For Change Training Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.