Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,693 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

How To Know If Someone Viewed Your Facebook Profile - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Know If Someone Viewed Your Facebook Profile (831 Views)

How To Change Facebook Profile URL Name / How To Change Facebook Profile Link / How To Lock Your Facebook Profile? / Can I Figure Out Who Viewed My Facebook Profile Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Someone Viewed Your Facebook Profile by osadolor153: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2017
If you have been wondering how to know those who viewed your facebook profile then this post is for you. Told am going to be talking on how to know if someone viewed your facebook profile, cause some people do have crush on you and just act as if there don't and then spend time on your profile admiring your pics.
I have finally brought a solution to all that.
How to know If someone viewed your facebook profile

This is very easy tricks but very useful.To find out who have visited your facebook profile ,just go to your profile.
Then press ctrl+ u ( open source code window),search for “intialfreindslist” and hit enter.

This screen will come to you

So these are the ids of your friends which have visited your profile .Just copy ID and press in your search bar with facebook.com/ids like facbeook.com/123439520820
One of your friends id will open.
Thats it.
You have done it.
Who Viewed My Facebook Profile ? Does this question comes into your mind ? I believe yes. We know you are curious to check who is looking at your facebook profile and want to know if there is something technical in it.? I would like to inform you that this feature is against Facebook policies but still there is one add-on for Chrome which will allow you to check who visited your facebook profile.

Stay tuned for step two.

1 Like

Re: How To Know If Someone Viewed Your Facebook Profile by Shobizz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
4llowing

(1) (Reply)

APPLE Macbook (160GB HDD 4GB ram 15-5inche) Sales@ 36,000 Naira In Dubai(pics) / World’s First Transparent Smartphone Made. / Goede Nieuws !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.